Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend (5057 Views)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Kizyte(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Girl proposes to a guy!
Now that's the CHANGE we are talking about...

See photo below:

3 Likes

Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by majamajic(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
i love this

pls keep on engaging them abeg,

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Cutehector(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oh cmon, dats just a show. cheesy
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Mimo1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Everybody com nd chi chumchin.
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by eitsei(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
I wonder what my answer will be if I find myself in this situation grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by divinehand2003(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Indian tradition has landed in Nigeria big time.
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Emmatdayo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
If I was the guy, I would say no.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by VaselineVirus: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
is eda e av big dik or he eat ha yansh gud

or mayb is boat undecided
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by lekjons(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
and the girl fine oo.. mehn! kinda cool!
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by realmindz: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
That girl's skirt though...baddass
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by saintvc(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
she should organise d wedding
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by kullozone(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
The first place wey my eyes go na the girl yansh..

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
That guy's clothe tho grin looks like ghana must go grin

#ItzTunechi

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hoax undecided just to make fp
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
she studied nyashtics kiss
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by bladeAnders(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
may be she has got alot alot Benjamin's..
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by bladeAnders(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
may be she has got alot of Benjamin's..
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by haul: 1:44am On Mar 04, 2016
Yeah, put a ring to a niggarh hand and its called marriage where you can fu-ck eachother how you like just because there is a ring.

Now, let the niggerh fu-ck the same b1tch without a ring and the society calls it fornication!

-------------------------------»welcome to the era of cocksucking pastoress with various bible on pupit.

Welcome to the era of paedophiles with immams backing them up with koran!

--------------------------------»an era testosterone seeks attention like oestrogen

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 04, 2016
Waiting for a lucky gal to put a ring on it grin
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by menabae(f): 6:24am On Mar 04, 2016
That's just a movie cry
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by agrovick(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2016
Dayum! See asset
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2016
agrovick:
Dayum! See asset
Come on go for cds. U r dere looking at asset. If I hear u say such again!
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by agrovick(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Come on go for cds. U r dere looking at asset. If I hear u say such again!
OK mum Bhet can't you see what I'm seeing grin
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2016
agrovick:
OK mum Bhet can't you see what I'm seeing grin
I cover ur eyes wit d blood of Jesus. I can't see anything.
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by agrovick(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2016
G0ldcircle:
I cover ur eyes wit d blood of Jesus. I can't see anything.
gringringrin
Re: Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
I know a time would come in Nigeria when such thing would become rampant. A time when Nigerian men just like me wont wanna get married and the ladies would be left with no choice other than begging and proposing to us to be their husband.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? / How The Loss Of A Beloved Affects Your Love Life: My Own Experience / Kiss Or Suck The Bride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.