Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria (41579 Views)

Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To A Nigerian Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by IamJose(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Just wanderin

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Sike(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
hilarious
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Rekeb: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rib cracking hilarious jokes to end the week. God bless the OP.
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by deolu2000(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
That party jollof rice own they pain pass, esp when you came from a far distance and couldn't take anythg b4 leaving home all in the name of beating holdup. You will be jst be sighning "hmmmmm" till you escape the horrible experience.
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Spyonsurvey: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
***Mothers' Day Gift***

Sunday March 6, 2016

Thinking of what to present her?

Install a TRACKER in her Vehicle(s) for just 35k Only. Offer ends Monday March 7, 2016 #Take Advantage

#SmartPhoneSelfMonitoring

#WeNeverStopWaching
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by FBS: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bloody hilarious. Oh man. grin grin grin grin
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Eedy4clm(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
I couldn't control it anymore, so bozz told me 2 leave his office bur thnk God am stil holdn my fone
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Stanbeto: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
I love 9ja wela
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Harmony92(f): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
ehix89:
hilarious stuff...when u finally get to d front nd dhey tell u dodo has finished, yhu go jzt weak :-)
must u buy dodo?
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by skedy1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
I always have my ways with the queues....
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Harmony92(f): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
saintvc:
I have Neva enta queue in my life
really? Wish part of d country are u?
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Teespice(f): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
very true.
very hilarious especially the memes about Atm machines.
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by Elparaiso(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
skarlett:
Typical zikoko stuff grin grin
I actually thought it was from zikoko.

1 Like

Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by seunoni34(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Glowstone:
If you’ve ever had to wait for anything in Nigeria, this one’s for you.

1. When you arrive at the filling station for fuel and the last person on the queue is at the next bus stop.

2. And when you ask, they say “I’ve been here for 10 hours.”

Are they sharing money in front?

3. Then after your own 6 hours, fuel finishes.
Is this some kind of joke or something shocked and now u be like Oga pump attendant even nah 1litre

4. When you are at the ATM queuing for money and someone is taking too long.Abi u dey text your ancestors

5. And after 5 minutes they withdraw 1000 naira.

I’m judging you please.

6. SO the next person goes there and starts to withdraw all the money in the machine.

BaBa where your conscience?

7. You finally get to the front of the long line and it says “Temporarily unable to dispense cash.”

Are they following me from somewhere?

8. What about when you want to buy buka food, and you see the line like.

Is this heaven?

9. But you endure because the woman’s soup is impeccable.

The patient dog gets the best Jollof.

10. But you finally get to the front and they say dodo has finished.

What is this life?

11. What about Nigerian banks?

Customer care will tell you to join the complaints queue when you want to complain about the long deposit queue..

12. When you spend so long on the bank queues that you figure out the answers to Nigeria’s problems.

Will Nigeria become better if the queues move faster?

13. Or when you queue all day for National ID Card and then they tell you it’ll be ready in two years.

Are they bringing it from Heaven?

And finally,the one most of us hate to admit
14: You Are At a party waiting for your party rice(hu no like party jollof rice), then it gets to ur turn but the food finish just before you, then another one is shared from your left but wen its gets to ur turn same story, and d sharer be like "aww,dont worry i wu get something for you". But of course dats d end of the story
Then people ask you,hope you are having a nice time n u r like

But deep inside u r like

:http://partyjollof.com/14-photos-you-can-relate-to-if-youve-ever-had-to-queue-for-anything-in-nigeria/
Really cracked me up grin
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by NanciaKay(f): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ha! The ATM post in my school, na die! The queue makes you develop a fever. Go there, na 1k we dey withdraw.. cry
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by agrovick(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is super funny
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by rahman3853(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
God.....I done laugh so tey I spill water for body....na that ATM funny pass.....lmao
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by CICERO09(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Best post all day
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by ehix89(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Harmony92:
must u buy dodo?
I treasure dodo pass d main rice my sister
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by free37: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2016
grin crazy stuff.
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by SenatorJames(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Queue is fast becoming our way of life in Nigeria, because you queue for nearly everything in this part of the black race.
Re: 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria by kechywillz(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
the funniest is the chinwetel ejiofor meme and the jollof rice part

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) / Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.