Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. (25082 Views)

Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by PhockPhockMan: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
A TIME TO DECIDE

Today there was a clash between Yoruba and Fulani youths in Ketu, Lagos state in which a number of people on both sides and some of our security agents were apparantly killed.
Just a few days ago over 300 people were killed by well-armed Fulani herdsmen in Agatu, Benue state.
Throughout the country Fulani militias and herdsmen are wreaking havoc and are slaughtering their compatriots for one reason or the other.
Worse of all is the fact that our Fulani-led Federal Government and our Fulani-led Armed Forces are killing thousands of young igbos in the east simply because of their support for Nnamdi Kanu and their call for the establishment of the independent sovereigh state of Biafra.
As all this is going on our economy has ground to a halt and the war against Boko Haram and islamist terror is still raging.
Today Nigeria has the dubious distinction of having within its borders the first and the fourth most deadly terrorist organisations in the world according to the Global Terror Index.
People are being slaughtered, abducted, pillaged, kidnapped and raped all over the country on a daily basis by the same group of vandals and heartless beasts simply because they believe that their own is now in power and that they can get away with it yet no-one appears prepared to do anything about it or call a spade a spade.
In the light of all these facts the question on everyone's lips is what is to be done? We all hope and pray for peace and unity in our country but judging by the way things are going perhaps the first question that we have to address is whether we really have a country at all and, if we agree that we do, whether it will or can remain united and as one for much longer.
The rise of radical islam and the use of terror to achieve the objectives of those who espouse and believe in it has changed the world forever. Our country cannot be exempted or left out of this. We have changed forever as well and things can never be the same in Nigeria again.
Those that are in power in our country today appear to have a soft-spot for the terrorists and for reasons best known to himself our President has simply refused to condemn the murderous activities of the Fulani herdsmen and militias.
This is probably because he is, and has been for many years, the Life Patron of the Fulani Cattle Rearers Association: which is the umbrella organisation of the Fulani herdsmen and militias.
Then there is the sad and pitiful case of Ese Oruru in which the Fulani Emir of Kano played an unspecified and unclear role in the abduction, forced islamisation, rape, torture and kidnapping of a 14 year old southern christian girl whilst our security agencies turrned a blind eye to the whole thing and refused to rescue her for months.
It has been alleged that the girl was kept against her will at the Emir's palace and that one way or the other she was used as a sex slave and she came out pregnant. Despite all this the police have refused to pick him up and compel him to answer the necessary questions that could have cleared the air.
All this because "his" people are in power and they believe that thay can get away with anything and everything, including pedophilia, slavery and, in many cases, murder.
Nothing reflects the degeneration to which our country and our values have been subjected to better than this.
Sadly even the PDP, which is the leading opposition party and which ought to serve as a rallying point for change and keep the government on their toes appears to have faltered and capitulated.
They have appointed as their National Chairman a man that has questionanle antecedents and that has questions to answer about his role in the evolution and formation of Boko Haram.
The warped logic of those that imposed him is that in order to fight a terror-loving party like the APC you must also have a terrorist leading yours. I cannot and will never accept such views or subscribe to such reprehensible tactics.

The good news is that he will only be there for three months if he sticks to the agreement but whichever way you look at it it does not look as if the opposition PDP, with the present crop of leaders that constitutes its National Working Commitee, is capable of liberating us from the bondage that we have found ourselves in or bringing the nation any hope of deliverance or joy.
It is time for us to do what we must do to save our country and if those that believe that they own it refuse to be reasonable and fair to the rest of us, perhaps we should consider the possibility of redefining her.
The Nigeria of today reminds me of Yugoslavia before its civil war and breaking up into five separate countries. We are living in very dangerous times.
The Fulanis are like the Serbs of old in Yugoslavia: dominating, cunning and relentless. They have their own ethnic and religious militias and they are also fully in power. The only difference is that the Serbs were christians whilst the Fulani are muslims.
They both used their religious faith to muster support and effect their purpose. One day though the yoke will be broken and we shall be free.
I conclude this contributiom with the following words which I believe are prophetic.
O ye sons of Futa Jalo and ye daughters of the Vulture mountain and bitter waters: your princes and kings shall be exposed and brought to heel and you shall pay a heavy price for your oppression, wickedness and many sorceries.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153933542142210&id=62188827209

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
I Don spread mat. Sips my freshly tapped palm wine

2 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by ruggedboy01: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
In oba's voice........ FFK U ARE AN IPOB TOUT cool cool

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by Tunami(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
am just observing as new facts unfolds itself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by PhockPhockMan: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
ruggedboy01:
In oba voice........ FFK U ARE AN IPOB TOUT cool cool

For your mind, anybody that challenge this evil government is IPOB Member?

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by ruggedboy01: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

According to zombies cool cool

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by oduastates: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Fani Kayode doing what he does best.
Stirring up the hornets nest until he is invited to come and eat . Then , he starts singing another song .
However , the mad man is right once in a while .
Nigeria has a NW and NE problem which is striking at the very core of her survival.
From sharia ,terrorist , Islamic extremism to the everyday man incapable of functioning in a normal society.
He is right to say that the yoke binding the country will eventually break . Everyday , we are reminded that we are not supposed to be together , no matter how deep people choose to bury their heads in the sand .
Everyday you are reminded that the centre is collapsing.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by PhockPhockMan: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
ruggedboy01:

According to zombies cool cool

Now I understand.

19 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by jidestar: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
I have read the article and there is no falsehood. The falsehood is people trying to pretend that all is well in Nigeria since Buhari took office.

Let it be known that for the first time in the history of Nigeria Governance we are witnessing protesters from both South and North against the brutal dictatorial regime of Buhari. No government in the History of this country have prove protest from North and South.

Are those Northerners protesting IPOB? From Kano to Kaduna, from Benue to Kogi, Anambra, to Abia. From Rivers to Bayelsa, Delta, Ondo and Ekiti. The protest is wide and spread.

They are all shouting, "Fulani Army are murdering us" and Buhari remains mute. That could be interpreted as a silent approval of the murders and signal to his kins men to continue with the murders.

Nigeria and Nigerians have never had it this bad.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by sasquareT(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmm..........FFk fire on

11 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by oduastates: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
jidestar:
I have read the article and there is no falsehood. The falsehood is people trying to pretend that all is well in Nigeria since Buhari took office.

Let it be known that for the first time in the history of Nigeria Governance we are witnessing protesters from both South and North against the brutal dictatorial regime of Buhari. No government in the History of this country have prove protest from North and South.

Are those Northerners protesting IPOB? From Kano to Kaduna, from Benue to Kogi, Anambra, to Abia. From Rivers to Bayelsa, Delta, Ondo and Ekiti. The protest is wide and spread.

They are all shouting, "Fulani Army are murdering us" and Buhari remains mute. That could be interpreted as a silent approval of the murders and signal to his kins men to continue with the murders.

You were probably sleeping when Jonathan was in power.
No other president turned national security into a joke than Jonathan.
Heck , that man was the king of ethnic militias

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by jidestar: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
oduastates:

Jonathan is still in Aso Rock? How can we move forward with backward mindset like this?

If u want to marry Jonathan, go to Bayelsa like Yunusa did, maybe Jonathan will follow u.

I dont discuss ex-president and if i did, we will be here all Night becos Nigeria problem is a historical problem.

We will name every single Nigeria leader and how dey contributed. If anything Jonathan was part of the solution and not the problem .

Buhari is ordering for the murder of those he perceive as enemy based on his islamic disposition.

That is threatening the peace of this country. That is wat we are discussing.

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by PhockPhockMan: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
oduastates:

Una never tire for this blame game?

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by poshestmina(f): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
jidestar:

God bless you bro
You wrote down my thoughts

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by Agbaletu: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
I just have to agree with FFK on this. He has sopken the mind of many people. I just don't understand this APC led government.
God bless GEJ.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by ellechrystal(f): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
oduastates:

Guy, u need to relax with this ur blame game o, una no dey tire? Is Johna the president ATM? What d heck Is wrong with people? What fani said is d simple truth, but zombies won't agree, with a mentality like urs its clear u are a tribalist urself, how can Nigeria grow if we reason like this? At this point where Nigeria is experiencing all these, ?too many things to work on but ajala will travel round d world, n u c nothing wrong in all the does, he is always right to u. Abeg go n pray for divine direction.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by RZArecta(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
When Biafran's call Nigeria a zoo people will start complaining but it's only in Nigeria a group of bandits who call themselves herdsmen will have free reign to sack entire communities with presidential backing otherwise known as genocide. For some days now northerners and SW's have been in a running battle at mile 12 axis of Lagos if I know those northerners well the story and value has not ended. I just dey laugh we really need to redefine ourselves and quickly before the next nations cup so that I'll know which team to support

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by PhockPhockMan: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Agbaletu:
I just have to agree with FFK on this. He has sopken the mind of many people. I just don't understand this APC led government.
God bless GEJ.

The directionless nature of this government has made some of my good APC friends like obiagelli, omenka, NgeneUkwenu to regret ever shouting SAI BABA.
Imagine Buhari keeping quiet while his fulani brothers are killing omenka's middle belt brothers.

So Unfortunate.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by hammerT: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Since Buhari became president all he has done is jail people that support GEJ. Even with court order, Buhari is still holding GEJ, ADC.

One of the first people he arrested was GEJ Chief security Officer, Mr. Gordon Obua. Jailing Dasuki he blamed for being ousted from power in 1985, after he had earlier destroyed our democracy.

Buhari is the reason Nigeria is where it is today, he led a coup that ousted the democratically elected government of Shagari. Yet again as Nigeria were enjoying the dividends of Democracy under Jonathan, Buhari showed up to return us to the dark days of dictatorship and human rights violation/abuse, Court order violation and mass murder of armless civilians both men, women and children.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by EastanPower(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by fiizznation: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
All these things that the op mentioned didn't start happening today. Election has been won and lost, so people should move on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by fiizznation: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
hammerT:
Since Buhari became president all he has done is jail people that support GEJ. Even with court order, Buhari is still holding GEJ, ADC.

One of the first people he arrested was GEJ Chief security Officer, Mr. Gordon Obua. Jailing Dasuki he blamed for being ousted from power in 1985, after he had earlier destroyed our democracy.

Buhari is the reason Nigeria is where it is today, he led a coup that ousted the democratically elected government of Shagari.

Yet again as Nigeria were enjoying the dividends of Democracy under Jonathan, Buhari showed up to return us to the dark days of dictatorship and human rights violation.
Funny. Just listen to yourself. So buhari was the person that masterminded the first ever coup in Nigeria that killed our regionalism and gave birth to a unitary system of gov't that is yet to work in Nigeria?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by hammerT: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
fiizznation:
Funny. Just listen to yourself. So buhari was the person that masterminded the first ever coup in Nigeria that killed our regionalism and gave birth to a unitary system of gov't that is yet to work in Nigeria?

Buhari have destroyed our democracy twice successfully and gone scot free.
Y should a president go to UK(Colonial masters) to campaign for presidency? Wat deal did they reach to destroy our economy? Collapse naira?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by fiizznation: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
hammerT:

Buhari have destroyed our democracy twice successfully and gone scot free.
Y should a president go to UK(Colonial masters) to campaign for presidency. Wat deal dis they reach to destroy our economy? Collapse of naira?
Who told you he went to Chatham house to campaign? Please he went there to deliver a speech

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by hammerT: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
fiizznation:
Who told you he went to Chatham house to campaign? Please he went there to deliver a speech

During his election campaign or not? Oya deny? I am sure nairalanders have very good memory.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by belente(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

what is wrong in being a member of ipob

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by MrEverest(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Now we are at the point were people are asking critical questions about this geographical expression called Nigeria. Its inevitable because we have a date with history!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by Pavarottii(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
I think it's time to divide.

Enough is Enough!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by PhockPhockMan: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pavarottii:
I think it's time to divide.

Enough is Enough!

Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by free13: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Can't we conduct a referendum?

13 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by akinyeleaa: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
I do honestly agree with ffk on this, the excesses of these northerners is becoming too much, its not like they are the only Muslims sef abi we sw Muslims no dey practice Islam too ni
To even find some of them defending the unfortunate oruru saga, I just open mouth like dummy dey shame for them

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by banki(m): 3:30am On Mar 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:
I do honestly agree with ffk on this, the excesses of these northerners is becoming too much, its not like they are the only Muslims sef abi we sw Muslims no dey practice Islam too ni
To even find some of them defending the unfortunate oruru saga, I just open mouth like dummy dey shame for them

Every sane mind has come in to critsize the oruru case!

Let's stop politicising it, we have bad christians and muslims too, we have rev king and his supporters,

Ffk should continue to stoke religious and ethnic bias all because he lost an election and his gullible supporters should continue too

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote, Helen Clark, Polman Back Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos Visits Sanwo-Olu (Pictures) / Innoson Motors Signs Deal With China To Pump $1bn Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.