Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. (25095 Views)

Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by austinsmat(m): 4:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Oga eme ndi ofe vam na anya

5 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Yoruba people sef, all talk and no action
Follow them at your peril
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by jidestar: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2016
poshestmina:

God bless you bro
You wrote down my thoughts

i just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by tunjion: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Buhari has not performed at all.

3 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by thatsmartgirl(f): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2016
okay!!!
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by hucienda: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2016
FFK the writer.

But really, can't Nigeria hold a referendum for those agitating on nationhood to settle this question once and for all?

The UK for example held one to settle the Scottish independence question and will hold another come June to determine whether or not to pull out of the EU.

2 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by Horlufemi(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2016
the situation we find ourselves is as a result of the decisions of the past. we only need to undo those decisions.

2 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by Luckylife(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2016
What god do not join together everything/body can put asunder. 100 years is enough to tell ourselves the plan truth with the facts glaring every day of our existence.

1 Like

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by obailala(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2016
jidestar:
I have read the article and there is no falsehood. The falsehood is people trying to pretend that all is well in Nigeria [size=13pt]since Buhari took office[/size].

Let it be known that for the first time in the history of Nigeria Governance we are witnessing protesters from both South and North against the brutal dictatorial regime of Buhari. No government in the History of this country have prove protest from North and South.

Are those Northerners protesting IPOB? From Kano to Kaduna, from Benue to Kogi, Anambra, to Abia. From Rivers to Bayelsa, Delta, Ondo and Ekiti. The protest is wide and spread.

They are all shouting, "Fulani Army are murdering us" and Buhari remains mute. That could be interpreted as a silent approval of the murders and signal to his kins men to continue with the murders.

Nigeria and Nigerians have never had it this bad.
Firstly, all the problems we have today (e.g. the tribal conflicts, the northerners abducting underaged girls etc.) have existed long before Buhari came close to Abuja. So trying to attach it on Buhari's presidency is not only foolish, but also an ill thought and lame attempt at politicising an unfortunate situation (because you, just like FFK, hate Buhari).

Secondly, the protests we have today are not also new; the protests in Nigeria today are mainly in the south-east and it is driven purely by disgruntled Jonathan supporters who are still pained that their candidate lost an election almost a year ago. The only protests in the north today are by the Shiites who are being maltreated by the rest of the northern establishment and guess what? it did not also start today under Buhari; Shiites have been protesting for ages and even right under the nose of GEJ, they were attacked by the same Nigerian army in 2014 and their leader lost several of his kids.

So once again, your dislike for Buhari is purely what drives your judgement and it renders your argument invalid; everything you attack Buhari for and claim that he CAUSED (ranging from the fulani rampage to the protests) were all in existence before he came.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by bobchigar(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
A TIME TO DECIDE

Today there was a clash between Yoruba and Fulani youths in Ketu, Lagos state in which a number of people on both sides and some of our security agents were apparantly killed.
Just a few days ago over 300 people were killed by well-armed Fulani herdsmen in Agatu, Benue state.
Throughout the country Fulani militias and herdsmen are wreaking havoc and are slaughtering their compatriots for one reason or the other.
Worse of all is the fact that our Fulani-led Federal Government and our Fulani-led Armed Forces are killing thousands of young igbos in the east simply because of their support for Nnamdi Kanu and their call for the establishment of the independent sovereigh state of Biafra.
As all this is going on our economy has ground to a halt and the war against Boko Haram and islamist terror is still raging.
Today Nigeria has the dubious distinction of having within its borders the first and the fourth most deadly terrorist organisations in the world according to the Global Terror Index.
People are being slaughtered, abducted, pillaged, kidnapped and raped all over the country on a daily basis by the same group of vandals and heartless beasts simply because they believe that their own is now in power and that they can get away with it yet no-one appears prepared to do anything about it or call a spade a spade.
In the light of all these facts the question on everyone's lips is what is to be done? We all hope and pray for peace and unity in our country but judging by the way things are going perhaps the first question that we have to address is whether we really have a country at all and, if we agree that we do, whether it will or can remain united and as one for much longer.
The rise of radical islam and the use of terror to achieve the objectives of those who espouse and believe in it has changed the world forever. Our country cannot be exempted or left out of this. We have changed forever as well and things can never be the same in Nigeria again.
Those that are in power in our country today appear to have a soft-spot for the terrorists and for reasons best known to himself our President has simply refused to condemn the murderous activities of the Fulani herdsmen and militias.
This is probably because he is, and has been for many years, the Life Patron of the Fulani Cattle Rearers Association: which is the umbrella organisation of the Fulani herdsmen and militias.
Then there is the sad and pitiful case of Ese Oruru in which the Fulani Emir of Kano played an unspecified and unclear role in the abduction, forced islamisation, rape, torture and kidnapping of a 14 year old southern christian girl whilst our security agencies turrned a blind eye to the whole thing and refused to rescue her for months.
It has been alleged that the girl was kept against her will at the Emir's palace and that one way or the other she was used as a sex slave and she came out pregnant. Despite all this the police have refused to pick him up and compel him to answer the necessary questions that could have cleared the air.
All this because "his" people are in power and they believe that thay can get away with anything and everything, including pedophilia, slavery and, in many cases, murder.
Nothing reflects the degeneration to which our country and our values have been subjected to better than this.
Sadly even the PDP, which is the leading opposition party and which ought to serve as a rallying point for change and keep the government on their toes appears to have faltered and capitulated.
They have appointed as their National Chairman a man that has questionanle antecedents and that has questions to answer about his role in the evolution and formation of Boko Haram.
The warped logic of those that imposed him is that in order to fight a terror-loving party like the APC you must also have a terrorist leading yours. I cannot and will never accept such views or subscribe to such reprehensible tactics.

The good news is that he will only be there for three months if he sticks to the agreement but whichever way you look at it it does not look as if the opposition PDP, with the present crop of leaders that constitutes its National Working Commitee, is capable of liberating us from the bondage that we have found ourselves in or bringing the nation any hope of deliverance or joy.
It is time for us to do what we must do to save our country and if those that believe that they own it refuse to be reasonable and fair to the rest of us, perhaps we should consider the possibility of redefining her.
The Nigeria of today reminds me of Yugoslavia before its civil war and breaking up into five separate countries. We are living in very dangerous times.
The Fulanis are like the Serbs of old in Yugoslavia: dominating, cunning and relentless. They have their own ethnic and religious militias and they are also fully in power. The only difference is that the Serbs were christians whilst the Fulani are muslims.
They both used their religious faith to muster support and effect their purpose. One day though the yoke will be broken and we shall be free.
I conclude this contributiom with the following words which I believe are prophetic.
O ye sons of Futa Jalo and ye daughters of the Vulture mountain and bitter waters: your princes and kings shall be exposed and brought to heel and you shall pay a heavy price for your oppression, wickedness and many sorceries.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153933542142210&id=62188827209
Trash!
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
belente:
what is wrong in being a member of ipob

Nigerians with answering questions with questions, very low and speaks little of the level of education of the average Nigerian, answer the question then ask yours.

1 Like

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by stonemasonn: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Amen. That has always been my prayer and it shall soon come to pass. KARMA!!!

1 Like

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by bluaero(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Contributions northerners make to other parts of Nigeria:

1. Beggars
2. Terrorism (Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Fulani militia)
3. Suicidal motor cycle riders (Okada)
4. Diseases
5. Propaganda
6. Religious conflicts
7. Rape
8. Abduction and forceful islamization / radicalization of female children

These guys are a plague to our common existence!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by MORNDEW(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
See Nigerian Youths Above me. So the person to remind us of our problem is FFK? Who can easily switch sides tomorrow morning? Is he not also of the political class? What did he or has he done to ameliorate our suffering or change they system?
Abeg Nigerian youths make un go find work. Stop dancing to useless music of ffk online. He should join protests if he is serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by Intendy: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
people will only take those who are not sentimental and emotional serious. not the likes of FFK

1 Like

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by gafoo4u: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
[It seems FFK is high on Alcohol? are we not also Yorubas? is cutting off the head the an antidote to the headache? we're one Nigeria irrespective of his inciting and political statements.

1 Like

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by scachy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Am tired of making comments on Nigeria complex problems. I only ask God to protect me, my household, friends n well wishers from the hands of blood suckers
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by rusher14: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
I did a simple Google search for "Yoruba Hausa clash 2012" guess what?

Agiliti was brought up as first story.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4348-uneasy_calm_in_lagos_community_after_hausa_yoruba_clash.html

These dubious and divisive spin doctors should explain why the same issue from 2012 wasn't construed as something as a result of having a Northern president.

Oh yes, it wasn't a Northern president at the time.

Nigerians be careful who spreads news of the King's death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by Fongido(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
There's a reason I want Donald Trump to become the president of USA. Donald Trump cannot fold his arms and watch Buhari destroying democracy and disobeying court order. in his campaign speech he said he'll surely deal with all African leaders who are dictator. Buhari won't destroy democracy and go scot free as he did before. God will surely fight for his people. after this tenure you won't hear of APC again in Nigeria. Buhari might end up in jail. let's watch out

1 Like

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by opribo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
The country is in shambles, since PMB came on board the haudas have become emboldened. This is very visible with the okads riders and aboki gateman. they care ready to fight at the slightest provocation.Only God alone van save us from a satanic blood yhitsyu regime.

3 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by bishop4life(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
I can only laugh at this thread.
First I despise the way KANU and his ipob radio operate which is raining insults on anything they feel was there obstacle(from ohaneze ndi Igbo,presidency,west, north to anything else). But when seun and his mod amended the rules against a particular region or idealogy,I became their sympathizer.I felt their pain.

What I know is that one day the chicken will come home to roast .
We are just reading the preamble cos something great is coming . something that might change Nigeria and Nigerians.
I can feel it .

3 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by mediachirps(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
We've read the news, seen the graphics, we're now waiting for what the Oba of Lagos will say.

2 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by tigermanneed: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
why must I complain when brown roof people are not complain they prefer sucking the dick of a cow and lick the black ass of alamajere and also eat their crub

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
fiizznation:
Funny. Just listen to yourself. So buhari was the person that masterminded the first ever coup in Nigeria that killed our regionalism and gave birth to a unitary system of gov't that is yet to work in Nigeria?
But the person that installed the unitary system was killed under 6 months , more than 50 yes ago, why hasn't the nation reverted to regionalism

4 Likes

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by Horlufemi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
obailala:
Firstly, all the problems we have today (e.g. the tribal conflicts, the northerners abducting underaged girls etc.) have existed long before Buhari came close to Abuja. So trying to attach it on Buhari's presidency is not only foolish, but also an ill thought and lame attempt at politicising an unfortunate situation (because you just like FFK hate Buhari).

Secondly, the protests we have today are not also new; the protests in Nigeria today are mainly in the south-east and it is driven purely by disgruntled Jonathan supporters who are still pained that their candidate lost an election almost a year ago. The only protests in the north today are by the Shiites who are being maltreated by the rest of the northern establishment and guess what? it did not also start today under Buhari; Shiites have been protesting for ages and even right under the nose of GEJ, they were attacked by the same Nigerian army in 2014 and their leader lost several of his kids.

So once again, your dislike for Buhari is purely what drives your judgement and it renders your argument invalid; everything you attack Buhari for and claim that he CAUSED (ranging from the fulani rampage to the protests) were all in existence before he came.

spot on

only someone who calamity has befallen will negate these salient points you've mentioned.
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by mediachirps(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
oduastates:
Fani Kayode doing what he does best.
Stirring up the hornets nest until he is invited to come and eat . Then , he starts singing another song .
However , the mad man is right once in a while .
Nigeria has a NW and NE problem which is striking at the very core of her survival.
From sharia ,terrorist , Islamic extremism to the everyday man incapable of functioning in a normal society.
He is right to say that the yoke binding the country will eventually break . Everyday , we are reminded that we are not supposed to be together , no matter how deep people choose to bury their heads in the sand .
Everyday you are reminded that the centre is collapsing.
you finally agreed to your stupidity. You both who's mad, after you've just acknowledged that he's right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by omogin(f): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
FFK fearless and always on point

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by SSpeter(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
ellechrystal:

Guy, u need to relax with this ur blame game o, una no dey tire? Is Johna the president ATM? What d heck Is wrong with people? What fani said is d simple truth, but zombies won't agree, with a mentality like urs its clear u are a tribalist urself, how can Nigeria grow if we reason like this? At this point where Nigeria is experiencing all these, ?too many things to work on but ajala will travel round d world, n u c nothing wrong in all the does, he is always right to u. Abeg go n pray for divine direction.
You look adorable, strong (athletic), focused(probably cos of your glasses wink) and beautiful too....my kind of lady...baba God abeg pick my call quick na before all the pretty ones will be taken...**close my eyes recites a short prayer**...Amen
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by tuscani: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
jidestar:

Jonathan is still in Aso Rock? How can we move forward with backward mindset like this?

If u want to marry Jonathan, go to Bayelsa like Yunusa did, maybe Jonathan will follow u.

I dont discuss ex-president and if i did, we will be here all Night becos Nigeria problem is a historical problem.

We will name every single Nigeria leader and how dey contributed. If anything Jonathan was part of the solution and not the problem .

Buhari is ordering for the murder of those he perceive as enemy based on his islamic disposition.

That is threatening the peace of this country. That is wat we are discussing.

' If anything Jonathan was part of the solution and not the problem ' THIS TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
Re: TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. by BabaO2: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Femi Fanikayode = Femi Aribisala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents / 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko / 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.