Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... (6957 Views)

See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / How To Make Girls Crazy About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by talktomazech: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2016
A gorilla who grew up in an Australian zoo has become a heartthrob among women in Japan.
Zoo officials said there has been a notable increase in young female visitors thanks to Shabani.

The 18-year-old silverback Gorilla with brooding good looks and rippling muscles is really causing a stir in the zoo among Japanese girls at the moment

Read more and see what happened!

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/japanese_girls_and_gorilla

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by talktomazech: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Hurry, get hired fast!

Foreign companies in immediate need of workers. Don't miss this opportunity!

See the positions - https://www.mazech.com/Advertised_jobs

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by Somalia0(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Looks like average Nigerian negroids bantu grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by Kingsasian(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2016
The guy above me sha

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by Synzu(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2016
These asian girls are just hornny & dysfunctional undecided

Where's cherryice seff?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by CaroLyner(f): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2016
handsome gorilla grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by mebad(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2016
Somalia0:

you also black. Bananas will be thrown at you if you come to Russia . How U better than me ? Don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by viclawz(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2016
Handsome gorilla ke!! This d first time am hearing this..grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by ebyoma(f): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2016
But the gorilla is handsome in the first two pix.. LMAO at the 3rd pix.. see pose(nyash)

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by firstking01(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2016
This reminds me of kingKong that fell inlove with that girl, abi na the girl fall inlove with kingkong sef...oyibo sha
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by mrbyron(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Somalia0:

How can you come from Somalia of all places and still have something to be proud of? You guys are the poorest of the poor tongue

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by Kaylexzy(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2016
ebyoma:
But the gorilla is handsome in the first two pix..
LMAO at the 3rd pix.. see pose(nyash)

Lol... u sure about dat?

All gorillas look d same to me tho grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by kayelm87(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
End time gorilla
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by talktomazech: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Start your next job now. Don't miss this opportunity

See open positions - national and international jobs:

https://www.mazech.com/Advertised_jobs
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by DIKEnaWAR: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Strong looking gorrila.

I hear Obj is 79 today. Happy birthday to him.
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by ebyoma(f): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Lol... u sure about dat?

All gorillas look d same to me tho grin

grin very sure
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by iamrealdeji(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
These japanese girls are so Hot. The gorilla looks like a normal Gorilla to me
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by Kaylexzy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
ebyoma:

grin very sure

Hmmm... lemme check it again... tongue

Ah! Dang it!! I'm finding it hard to distinguish it from other gorillas cry

Kindly tell me Wat makes it cute sef grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by ebyoma(f): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kaylexzy:

lol grin Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder don't you think? tongue
Kaylexzy:

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by HermajestyQ(f): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Shut d hell up and stop saying trash about Nigeria. Better still, go and join Somalia forum and leave us alone.
Somalia0:

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by FlySly05: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
"Handsome Gorilla" something they call really ugly folks back in the days. grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by iamrealdeji(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Strong looking gorrila.

I hear Obj is 79 today. Happy birthday to him.
you wicked o,the gorilla reminded you of Obj abi?
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by menabae(f): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nothing handsome there abeg.... Maybe sexy or so undecidedconsidering the way he pose
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by skywalker240(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Somalia0:
Werey
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by Kaylexzy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
ebyoma:

lol grin Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder don't you think? tongue

Lol... So dat applies to gorillas too... shocked

Cos I don't think dey Behold any form of beauty... tongue
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by ebyoma(f): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Lol... So dat applies to gorillas too... shocked

Cos I don't think dey Behold any form of beauty... tongue

cheesy I am the beholder
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by Kaylexzy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
ebyoma:

cheesy I am the beholder

Lol..... u definitely see things differently grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by ebyoma(f): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Lol..... u definitely see things differently grin

grin LMAO
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by Dfinex(f): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Somalia0:

u well? ?
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fine boy.
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by talktomazech: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol
Re: Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... by Shome36(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol... not a surprise to me at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Confession: My Boss Sleeps With Me At Will, Uses Me For Sexual Exploits / Little Sister Is Turning Lesbian / Man Must Always be a Man, Pls Check This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.