Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? (1267 Views)

Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Nigerian Army Engineers Reconstruct Bridge Blown Up By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by Clerverly: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2016
Anytime you point the fact, that, a very Useless Man called Jonathan didn't do anything for South East, Enemies of Nigeria Called IPOB Charlatans, Will point out the following Roads as the ones built by their Otuoke Son:

1. Onitsha-Enugu-Porharcourt Expressway

2. Enugu- Umuahia- Port Harcourt Road,

But this morning, we just read that Ohaneze Had Scheduled to go and BEg and President Buhari, to come and reconstruct the smae roads....

So Who Is Lying Between Ohaneze and The IPOB Charlatans??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by villareal15(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2016
sad
Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by ezebunafo(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Na wetin I dey think too when I read the news
Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by LadyExcellency: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2016
Why is Gov. Wike constructing and rehabilitating all the wonder roads built by Rotimi Amaechi?

Why are Lagosians calling Gov. Ambode's attention to rework all the first class roads done by Fashola that are now dipiladated?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by zuchyblink(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2016
show us link where IPOB members said those roads where built or shut that ur lepros finger forever. It is the responsibility of the government to build federal roads which the past government did not do. Government is a continous process. GEJ has done the little he could do which we have appreciated and our problems did not end in his tenure. Pls don't forget to go with ur hate filled and bigoted thread to hell

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by Alexikarri: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2016
I always feel sorry for Igbo people, they are their own problem

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by Newsi: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Clerverly:
Anytime you point the fact, that, a very Useless Man called Jonathan didn't do anything for South East, Enemies of Nigeria Called IPOB Charlatans, Will point out the following Roads as the ones built by their Otuoke Son:

But this morning, we just read that Ohaneze Had Scheduled to go and BEg and President Buhari, to come and reconstruct the smae roads....

How many roads have the burukutu-sipping certificateless and clueless terrorist that you worship built since he came to power almost a year ago? I bet your life is worse now than it was this time last year. Zombies everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by Clerverly: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Why is Gov. Wike constructing and rehabilitating all the wonder roads built by Rotimi Amaechi?

Why are Lagosians calling Gov. Ambode's attention to rework all the first class roads done by Fashola that are now dipiladated?

Off Topic! Answer my questions!
Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by Clerverly: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2016
Newsi:
[s]How many roads have the burukutu-sipping certificateless and clueless terrorist that you worship built since he came to power almost a year ago? I bet your life is worse now than it was this time last year. Zombies everywhere.[/s]

Senseless!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by LadyExcellency: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Clerverly:

Off Topic! Answer my questions!

My answer is as good as yours.

Same question, same answer hence exposing your hypocrisy and strenuous babbling.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by betterABIAstate: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Clerverly:

there's nothing like onitsha-enugu-port harcoutt road

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by Macfloyd: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Please mention the roads built by Amaechi that Wike is reconstructing in rivers state? Wike dat is completing projects dat Amaechi did up to 80-90% and he'll commission it as a new project!!

Also, pls remind me the 1st class roads built by Fashola in Lagos dat Ambode is now reconstructing?
U are just deprived of knowledge about basic things. It's not a must for u to comment if u have nothing to say. Fashola's projects were mostly for the elites and in high-brow areas in Lagos. Ambode instead is concentrating more of his developments in d subs and interior parts of lagos. That's d beauty about continuity of progressive govts.

As for d topic, I have nothing to say becos dier ineffectual buffon has repaired and completed all d Federal roads in d east so I would advise Buhari to disregard dier requests.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by Sctests: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Has the Ngenukwune OP ever heard about road maintenance in his life?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by Macfloyd: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Newsi:
How many roads have the burukutu-sipping certificateless and clueless terrorist that you worship built since he came to power almost a year ago? I bet your life is worse now than it was this time last year. Zombies everywhere.

Why can't some of u kids try &learn simple things about governance b4 u come on social networks and spill trash. A president does not have the power to do any capital project or any development plan widout its appropriation by d House of assembly.
This is d reason every sensible Nigerian is hoping the new budget is passed on time.
This isn't the period of impunity and illegality where a President approves funds, spends and share among his fellow party colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by dondo83(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Macfloyd:

Please mention the roads built by Amaechi that Wike is reconstructing in rivers state? Wike dat is completing projects dat Amaechi did up to 80-90% and he'll commission it as a new project!!

Also, pls remind me the 1st class roads built by Fashola in Lagos dat Ambode is now reconstructing?
U are just deprived of knowledge about basic things. It's not a must for u to comment if u have nothing to say. Fashola's projects were mostly for the elites and in high-brow areas in Lagos. Ambode instead is concentrating more of his developments in d subs and interior parts of lagos. That's d beauty about continuity of progressive govts.

As for d topic, I have nothing to say becos dier ineffectual buffon has repaired and completed all d Federal roads in d east so I would advise Buhari to disregard dier requests.

arguing with an ipob is like explaining the laws of gravity to a 9months old baby! they just cant phantom the thoughts...
Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by nakamora: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Gej the god of ipob failed them. Now they are begging begers .
Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by Newsi: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Macfloyd:

Why can't some of u kids try &learn simple things about governance b4 u come on social networks and spill trash. A president does not have the power to do any capital project or any development plan widout its appropriation by d House of assembly.
This is d reason every sensible Nigerian is hoping the new budget is passed on time.
This isn't the period of impunity and illegality where a President approves funds, spends and share among his fellow party colleagues.
Why can't some of you toddlers understand that the 2015 budget was passed by the national Assembly last year. What did the Daura President do with it when he came in in May 2015? Zombies everywhere. Think!
Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by fearNORTH: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
This OP guy is a complete busy body.....

Hausas are trouncing your parents in Lagos and you are here roaming all the sections of NL searching for Igbo and IPOB threads to comment on.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by chubhiee: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
LadyExcellency:

My answer is as good as yours.

Same question, same answer hence exposing your hypocrisy and strenuous babbling.
She will soon call her dog/boyfriend to come and ban you again.
Re: Why Are Ohaneze Begging Buhari To Reconstruct "Already Built Roads" By Jonathan? by chubhiee: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
fearNORTH:
This OP guy is a complete busy body.....

Hausas are trouncing your parents in Lagos and you are here roaming all the sections of NL searching for Igbo and IPOB threads to comment on.
Becareful she will soon call her dogs on you.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Bash MTN For # Istandwithbuhari / Rivers:APC thug arrested with fake Army and Police uniforms (pics) / Lagos-calabar Railway Was Never Captured In The 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.