Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely (1261 Views)

More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment / Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger / BUHARI HIDDEN AGENDA: Former Muslim Man Coverts Christianity Reveals.. Hmmmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely by wite111(m): 6:39am On Jun 13, 2016
What a president!He is doing underground works to Islamize Nigeria.From trying to make governors accept grazing bill for his Fulani brothers through lawmakers to demoting many Southern soldiers to trying to extend Sharia law to all states.He will fail.I repeat Daura President can succeed in the north not in the east.Even if he useless lawmakers pass bill into laws,we won't accept it here.What a secessionist president!You can impose your useless law on us.Here we have many goats here.Can you pass grazing law for goats so that we can use lands in the north for our goats?Nonsense.I don't know if he is deaf now or not,if he can still hear very well,pass the info to him.Kunu drinker!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely by blackpanda: 6:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Pls be quiet wailer!

Nigeria has serious issues not coming here to rant about trash! Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2016
blackpanda:
Pls be quiet wailer!

^^

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely by wite111(m): 6:48am On Jun 13, 2016
blackpanda:
Pls be quiet wailer!

If e vex u e no concern me.Say the truth.If Nigeria has serious issue,I will leave clueless Bubu to do trash.Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely by blackpanda: 6:49am On Jun 13, 2016
wite111:
If e vex u e no concern me.Say the truth.If Nigeria has serious issue,I will leave clueless Bubu to do trash.Nonsense!

Get a life already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely by shukuokukobambi: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2016
wite111:
What a president!He is doing underground works to Islamize Nigeria.From trying to make governors accept grazing bill for his Fulani brothers through lawmakers to demoting many Southern soldiers to trying to extend Sharia law to all states.He will fail.I repeat Daura President can succeed in the north not in the east.Even if he useless lawmakers pass bill into laws,we won't accept it here.What a secessionist president!You can impose your useless law on us.Here we have many goats here.Can you pass grazing law for goats so that we can use lands in the north for our goats?Nonsense.I don't know if he is deaf now or not,if he can still hear very well,pass the info to him.Kunu drinker!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have you not being praying and wishing for the country to break up? cheesy

I thought you'll be jumping and dancing that the daura mallam is helping your dream come to pass? Abi are you no longer tired of the zoo that has caged you?

Fear fear noisemaking, online chest beating ipunk yoot cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely by shukuokukobambi: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2016
wite111:

Ipunk yoot, shouldn't your Biafra be the Paramount thing on your mind now?

Why are you, a Ugandan bothered about the country that has placed dilector on a diet of watery beans for almost a year now? cheesy

Ipunk yoot be like "dilector planned his arrest to trap the zoo"

Mumu unlimited cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely by Abeymills(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2016
No matter thier evil plans 4 Nigeria it will fail bubuhari is evil n a disaster he has come 2kil steal n destroy zombies here can go n die

Re: Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely by wite111(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Abeymills:
No matter thier evil plans 4 Nigeria it will fail bubuhari is evil n a disaster he has come 2kil steal n destroy zombies here can go n die
He must fail.He is already failing

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Hidden Agenda For Nigeria Will Fail Completely by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nigerians and conspiracy theories. So we actually think that in this 21st century a so called president
Can islamise a secular & Democratic state. What then is the purpose of having lawmakers at both federal and state level? The level of ignorance and misinformation on the path of the op and his likes is just unimaginable. For a start, kindly revisit the Constitution and see for yourself the limitations to the power of the President. After that you'll see how dumb it is to think that Nigeria as a country can be Islamized.

(1) (Reply)

RE-IPOB Warns That Another Biafra War May Be Fought / FG Appoints Okhiria As NRC Boss / Obasanjo Needs Wailers Form -reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.