Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ese Oruru's Father Confirms She Is Pregnant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ese Oruru's Father Confirms She Is Pregnant (375 Views)

Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja / Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police / Al-Hassan Spells Out Punishment For Ese Oruru’s Abductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ese Oruru's Father Confirms She Is Pregnant by 247frolicboss(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2016
Charles Oruru, the father of 14 year old Ese Oruru who was abducted by one Yunusa aka Yellow and taken to Kano in August 2015, is pregnant. Ese's father said this while speaking to newsmen in Bayelsa yesterday March 3rd

"My daughter is pregnant. Everything you read about her is true. She was raped. This is a case of rape because she is a minor. We are going to pursue this matter and the law will take its full course. God knows why he allowed it to happen. But we believe that it will be better at last. I don’t want to talk further now. I will talk in due cause.”he said

He added that his daughter is still at the Police Officers’ Mess. Meanwhile Yunusa has been moved to the Bayelsa state Police command

“Yunusa is at present here with the Bayelsa police command. He was brought by a team of policemen from the Force Headquarters on Wednesday. He is being detained at the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) of the police,” a source at the Bayelsa state police command told The Nation

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/ese-orurus-father-confirms-she-is.html

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari The Saul Of Nigeria. / Badeh Still In Another Fresh Trouble / Omoilu Foundation Storms Ifo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.