Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,236 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

President Buhari The Saul Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari The Saul Of Nigeria. (377 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Obasanjo Drops Strong Warning To Buhari – The Game Is Gradually / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Senate Crisis: Saraki’s Loyalists Beg Buhari: The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari The Saul Of Nigeria. by live4christ: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
I respect the President of Nigeria ,i give him the honour he deserves.When I look at the state of my dear country today,I weep and lament.I say to myself that we are just like the Israelites that rejected Samuel and wanted a ruler they thought could deliver for them .Saul was a man with great stature just like buhari with great idiosyncrasy. Nigerians shouted, wailed,cried that we need a king not a leader like Goodluck same way the Israelites did.Rejoice my people for a king will come like David.The time shall come when Saul buhari will pave the way for our David whether he likes it or not.We are moving to the victorious city.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Objective On This Issue / Nigerians Will See Results In The Next Three Years – President Buhari / Easter Celebration: Onyeme Preaches Forgiveness,love And Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.