Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. (1267 Views)

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. by Eesha: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmm. Are u sure u are not the "bush meat" the ritualist needs to complete ur friend's otumokpo?? U better seek God's intervention

6 Likes

Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Eesha:
Hmmm. Are u sure u are not the "bush meat" the ritualist needs to complete ur friend's otumokpo?? U better seen God's intervention
Thats the issue about the whole thing. I dont trust him. Thanks
Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. by nisot23(f): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
I honestly don't want you to go to that baba with your friend. The solution he'll offer you will never solve your problems. No matter how much you're tempted to, please don't go because it will only make your situation worse than it already is. Cry out to God to help you instead. Only God can offer you the things you seek and more. I pray you get a job soon and those other things you desire so you don't have to keep brooding over the things your brothers did.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. by saintneo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
@ jayfrank085

Are you ready to kill your mum so that you can be rich? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I swear, the day you visit that Native Doctor, you will start contemplating on sacrificing your mother.

My advice:
1. Go to God in prayers. Ask God to to take control, pray and surrender yourself to Him; just like Peter surrendered his net to Jesus.
2. Read daily devotions on The Comfort Zone, this will help you elevate your mind from the realms of poverty and frustration - from a victim, to a survivor, then to a champion. Start with this inspirational devotion - On Eagle's Wings.
3. Find a Priest or Pastor to pray deliverance prayer for you. Please don't give a dime or buy anything for deliverance. Deliverance is free and it comes from God.
4. Find something that you know how to do and earn a living from it. Example, if you studied Maths, go to a school and teach, organise tutorials and lessons. Market yourself!
5. Dream big, while you do the little things. Have a vision, because God always makes the provision. If you don't dream, you cannot be creative and provide solutions.
6. Read motivational books.
Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. by rachyluv2013: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Pls ,Don't ever follow him,rather seek a true pastor or turn to God in prayers.Pls ,Don't ever follow him,rather seek a true pastor or turn to God in prayers.Pls ,Don't ever follow him,rather seek a true pastor or turn to God in prayers.
Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. by rachyluv2013: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2016
Pls ,Don't ever follow him,rather seek a true pastor or turn to God in prayers.He has the final solution to your predicament.
wish u well.
Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. by Saraha1(f): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2016
For yor sake I want to give this testimony online( don't like bringing vital family matter on socil media)
I told God what I needed as per my sister hatred.
To the glory of God before I ended the fast, God prove Himself .
He did not only brought my sister and I together , he went beyond what I can think or imagine.

Pls go for deliverance before you think of fasting . I can tell you your case is not ordinary. I have passed through this same challenges and I know what am saying.

My prayer for you is that, any strange veil covering the face of your helper shall be consume by fire.
Tell God to arise and uproot what so ever he had not planted in your life( pls let your focus be on Jesus alone).All power in heaven and earth has be givn to Him.

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me To Follow Him To Go And See A Ritualist. by blesoh(f): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2016
Seek the face of God. Don't follow him. God can actually bless you without using your so called 'rich step brothers' focus on what you want to do.

(1) (Reply)

Kissing A Baby On The Ear Can Cause Deafness / Wife And Mistress Bump Into Each Other During Hospital Visit To Their Man / Birth Certificate From National Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.