Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? (1036 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by onimasa007(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pls my fellow Nairaland members i need ur urgent advice on this and pls this is what am battling with so please no joke..
Me and my girlfriend met not long ago, we started well as lovers and we understand ourselves so well, but very lately things are not going on well between us again. We had no fight or quarrel ooo. Her attitude towards me changed drammatically, sometimes she find it difficult talking to me again, she wont reply my text and for weeks now she didnt call me at all and i noticed this change immediately she got a job in an insurrance company. Pls what should i do? Is it because am jobless?
Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by Cutehector(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol hell yes! It is because you are jobless...

4 Likes

Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by OkoAnike(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Probably seen some one else, but.. Huummmm
Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by Pumpkin34(f): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol... Just give her space. It's either she has someone else or she just wants time on her own. And please try to get something doing, no matter how little.

1 Like

Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by ShakurM(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Her real boyfriend is back from the States. sad
Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by OkoAnike(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
How can some one Love u and will not want to talk to u, she has a better offer... Op wake up.
Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by slimthugchimee(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
She assumed u might Hop on ha salary winksuprise ha Bro coolget a life

2 Likes

Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bros. Insurance job especially as a marketer na die ooo..

However i will ask u dont conclude but hear from d horse mouth whats really wrong. patience is a virtue..
however dont b ina haste to dump but watch closely as events unfold b4 concluding to move on or not.
Give her space and if she doesnt reply for days and even weeks den move on.
Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by firstking01(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Go hustle and get a better job, i bet the reverse will be the case...she will start telling her friends that since you got a job you 've practically change....just get a job man, i mean a good job.
Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by olasmith10(m): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2016
I wonder y guys still ask dis questions wen its so glaring d lady has moved on..
Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 05, 2016
She's trying to settle down with her new job nah.
Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by ayoolataiwo(m): 3:54am On Mar 05, 2016
When she hasnt gotten a job,u re only keeping her busy/company!nw dat she has a job dats d real her pal.Admit u ve lost dis bae nd find future for urself,keep urself busy nd lets go u aint meant together.
Re: Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2016
But why? Questions like this are best left for those peeps she's insuring.

(1) (Reply)

Bread Girl Versus Garri Girl... Which Is You Or Your Gf? / When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. / I Have A Female Nler I Have Been Tailing On For Sum Tym,eep Me Look For Ha Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.