Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Elders In My Village Can Investigate Morethan Our Security Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elders In My Village Can Investigate Morethan Our Security Men (424 Views)

Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos / Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos / Notorious Cult Leader Shot Dead By Security Men In Bori,Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elders In My Village Can Investigate Morethan Our Security Men by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
months ago I read news here on Nairaland where "Dead Bodies were found in the foundation of church building in Enugu"
https://www.nairaland.com/2890761/dead-bodies-found-foundation-building
according to the comments I read, the building belong to one of the top churches in NIGERIA
seun and Lalasticlala
I want to know what's delaying the report from our Security men, is it to identify the owners or the owner of the church is what delaying them or they have found the culprits but as usual they swept it under the carpets
If they think others have forgotten I haven't forgotten about it am still waiting for the reports.
Or the police should hand it over to the Elders of the land to investigation.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Charges Two Senior Advocates / Wanted / Shop Breaker Arrested At Rupokwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.