Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos (37591 Views)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos / Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by MadCow1: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by seunlayi(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hero back

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by SycophanticGoat: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
mcee1:
IGBOS/IPOD/IPOB r our problem in dis kwantry. Useless set people. Mtcheww.

How will Igbos be your problem in this country when Igbos didn't vote in that senseless, mumuhammado mumuhary, aka, the economic assassin..?

Better direct your misfortune at your president and not my lovely and beautiful Igbos...

By the way, Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala, I hope you are seeing this insult on the whole Igbo tribe right?

3 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by anytexy: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
wellmax:
Can someone tell me what the special welcome is all about?
It is all about doing the work they the jobless people are paid to do.
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by boyesola: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
ok
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by bluecircle470: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Jobless IPOB
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by freeborn76(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Only Igbos can do this. Shame! The same way they carried placards in support of Stella Oduah; whenever an Igbo man is arrested for theft, they scream marginalisation and victimisation, whereas most of the people arrested by the Buhari government for corrupt practices are either Northerners or Southwesterners, how many placard carrying mugus have you seen from the regions? Even the south south region openly condemned Ibori and have not deemed it fit to carry senseless placards...you guys need to wake up o! You are your greatest albatross. I don talk my own!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by georgeonaya(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
My people perish for lack of understanding
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by georgeonaya(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
mcee1:
IGBOS/IPOD/IPOB r our problem in dis kwantry. Useless set people. Mtcheww.
I think u shld apologise 4 this senseless comment a lot of myopic comments here, Tell me in Nigeria whr a criminal is not celebrated by his small or hired benefactors, is just lame u ve 2 direct it 2 an ethnic group
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by SycophanticGoat: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
mcee1:
shatap there. Which rule did I break? Don't u n your likes insult other tribes too? commot make I see road jare. Mtcheww.

Ignorant human, read rule 2 and see that you ignotantly broke that rule, just as you've been doing so continually.. Yes, Igbos insult other tribes and get banned so you should be banned too you bigot.. undecided
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by mcee1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Ignorant human, read rule 2 and see that you ignotantly broke that rule, just as you've been doing so continually.. Yes, Igbos insult other tribes and get banned so you should be banned too you bigot.. undecided
Don't quote me again if u want peace. I no they smile o.
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by Abagworo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
What is happening in Anambra State is shamefully disappointing. The Governor is wasting so much funds on frivolities while he covers up using the media. APGA will be history by 2018.

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by Krismart(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
porshuch:
Peter Obi can go and die! I know PDP instigated his arrest, but God pass them.

Kokoroooookoo chi efoooo!
And if he eventually wins what are u going to gain from him or even the Peter Obi? When are we youths going to open our eyes? We keep singing praises for people who are going there to fill their own pockets. This country needs a revolution
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by Krismart(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
mcee1:
Don't quote me again if u want peace. I no they smile o.
Guy shut up
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by Royaldd: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hopeless persona non grata, face your useless and worthless imo state that has been destroyed by underdevelopment and backwardness. Okoroawusa has wasted all the resources belonging imo state including bailout and today it cannot even pay ordinary salary. Very soon Anambra will buy over imo state and convert it to farm land.

Okoroawusa should go and beg Obiano to teaching him governance 101.

[s]
Abagworo:
What is happening in Anambra State is shamefully disappointing. The Governor is wasting so much funds on frivolities while he covers up using the media. APGA will be history by 2018.
[/s]

Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by iconSAGE1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
ONILEIFA:
Yoruba vote for change, Hausa vote for change, Igbo vote for son of our soul and promote corruption everyday, i remember when some respected hausa man was arrested on corruption nobody welcome him likewise Yoruba notable man free on personal granta no one welcome him now turn to igbo they will dance and praise God for their Ole,Barawo son who come from lion dean ipodiot.

Oh really! So tell me more about the change how are you enjoying the chane?

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by blazetitov: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Clerverly:
Why The Useless and Jobless Nairaland's Resident IPOB Touts Are Blaming President Buhari, The People who are mostly the Voters know exactly where their problem is coming from...

Peter Obi Is A Crook!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by Masculity(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Nigerian youths should stop this rubbish. This is why they take us for a fool.

A suspect goes to court etc. with his or her supporters singing and dancing in the sun just for 5k or so.

The cause or reason why these youths are jobless enough to dance on the street instead of at work is mr Victor umeh and the remaining political leaders be it apc or pdp etc.

A revolution is happening in the country and people act like they don't know.
1) kidnap of rich kids from school etc.
2) kidnap of rich people from their houses, parties etc.
3) domestic workers attack their bosses etc.

People drive cars worth 10-50m, live flamboyant life and pay their domestic workers 10k. We need to be careful.

thanks bro.. You really know our great problem. But sooner or latter it would become history.
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by Masculity(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Thieves now receive such welcomes. Nigeria is a hopeless case.
IPOB, you see your lives?

believe you me, they will never welcome man of God like this.
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by coolvitus(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
ipob cannot be sponsored by criminals so all u enemies get behind ipob children of God foolish youths from the zoo
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by Kei144(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

A suspect goes to court etc. with his or her supporters singing and dancing in the sun just for 5k or so.

The cause or reason why these youths are jobless enough to dance on the street instead of at work is mr Victor umeh and the remaining political leaders be it apc or pdp etc.

People drive cars worth 10-50m, live flamboyant life and pay their domestic workers 10k. We need to be careful.

Stupid post. People become rich after being good in whatever they've been doing for the past 25 to 30 years. Then, you a young man see that he is now rich and go to kidnap his child or wife or himself, in the name of revolution. You don't want to patiently be good at something for a period of 25 years. Wicked generation of youths!
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Trash

I think you need to read the post again. For your information, I am advising the rich to be careful with the way they show off their wealth and pay or treat their domestic staff better.

Common sense is what you need to decode my write up.

Kei144:

Stupid post. People become rich after being good in whatever they've been doing for the past 25 to 30 years. Then, you a young man see that he is now rich and go to kidnap his child or wife or himself, in the name of revolution. You don't want to patiently be good at something for a period of 25 years. Wicked generation of youths!
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by Spyonsurvey: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
***Mothers' Day Gift***

Sunday March 6, 2016

Thinking of what to present her?

Install a TRACKER in her Vehicle(s) for just 35k Only. Offer ends Monday March 7, 2016 #Take Advantage

#SmartPhoneSelfMonitoring

#WeNeverStopWaching
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by ejioforjm(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Shame to Peter Obi and his evil plan. He want to destroy Ojukwu plans for the Igbos. Victor Umeh is innocent of all the allegations levelled against him.
SUPPORT OHAMADIKE FOR SENATE
VOTE APGA

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by djraymy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
only in nigeria we celebrate criminals
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by gfullmoon(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

If FG has refused to pay its promised 5k,and corrupt Nigerians have decided to pay it instead why will our jobless Youths not protest for them?
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by onyengbu: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

The people on those pictures are no supporters. If another politician comes there with different placards and up the money Victor Umeh paid them, they will carry the new placard and desert him.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
ONILEIFA:
Yoruba vote for change, Hausa vote for change, Igbo vote for son of our soil and promote corruption everyday, i remember when some respected hausa man was arrested on corruption nobody welcome him likewise Yoruba notable man free on personal granta no one welcome him now turn to igbo they will dance and praise God for their Ole,Barawo son who come from lion dean ipodiot.
see analogy lolzzzzzz. d Hausa/Fulani voted for who in 2011 Presidential elections? u beta no kill urself. since u "know" he is a thief, charge him to court. stop wasting ur tym posting trash dat lack merit on NL. Dos who should see it don't c it here. Preferably, go air ur view on "Good morning Nigeria". bi*ch
Re: Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos by ngoziama: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
DailyPost:
IPOB CANNOT BE SPONSORED BY APGA CHIEF UMEH, OR ANY OTHER POLITICAL IGBO GROUP!
IPOB said the group is financed by member's contributions. IPOB rejected claims dat Victor Umeh is behind Nnamdi Kanu's defected release.
Daily post reports.. The indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) has claimed that the ex-national chairman of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA); Victor Umeh, has nothing to do with the separatists and have revealed their sponsors.
The APGA strongman was areested in Awka, the Anambra State capital from where he was taken to DSS headquarters, ajuba and is being questioned. In a press statement by the group's spokesperson, Emma Powerful, the IPOB said it is not being sponsored by Umeh or any igbo politician as the group was self-sponsored.
The statement sent to Daily post on friday March 4th, 2016, read in part; "IPOB has no sponsor anywhere around the world. It is a bug organisation pursuing the restoration of Biafra: one man or few people cannot sponsor us. Linking Umeh or suspecting any other igbo politician is ploy to deny him his mandate to become a senator.
IPOB members sponsor themselves through monty contribution and levies worldwide; one man lacks enough money to sponsor gigantic organization like IPOB. We equally state that those saying that IPOB is delaying Nnamdi Kanu's release are lying because they don't know how IPOB operates."

Source http://www.viviangist.com/chief-victor-umeh-is-free-as-dss-releases-him

See victor umeh, alibaba and the forty thieves.it irks me when people praise victor umeh, a man that defrauded political aspirants in apga, a man that has been paid billions by obiano for doing nothing.victor umeh is so greedy and ambitious. I want everyone one to quote me on this issue. Victor umeh and obiano will deal with amambra in the second tenure.God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) / CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups / Olusola Ojemane Orevba, Nigerian Ambassador To Congo Ejected From Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.