Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo (40117 Views)

Reno Omokri And His Twin Boys In 2008 And 2017 (Photos) / Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Ayangba Youths Barricade Roads, Stop Gov Bello’s Wife From Entering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by DailyPost: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
From the Report Reaching VIVIAN GIST Confirms that the Wife of Executive Governor Of Kogi State, Gov Yahaya Bello Just delivered of a set of twin boys , from the reliable Source Petra Akinti Onyegbule.

The News In Details

Wife of the Kogi State governor has reportedly given birth to a set of twins today. According to the governor’s SSA on Electronic Media, Petra Akinti Onyegbule who delivered the news to Vivian Gist Team said that ,Kogi’s first lady delivered in the early hours of today, March 4, 2016.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/photo-gov-yahaya-bellos-wife-delivered-of-a-set-of-twin-boys

Below photo of the twins

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by DailyPost: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Happy for My Fellow woman . !!! indeed e no easy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by wilybebsy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mtcheeeeew... Yahaya Bello wey just dey demolish our roundabout anyhow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
great!

is it boy and girl, me like it wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by forgiveness: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Congrate ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Congrats to him.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Lilimax(f): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Congratulation to them!
Hope the mother and children are doing fine?

The man must be a sharp shooter smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Show some love by congratulating him naw
wilybebsy:
Mtcheeeeew... Yahaya Bello wey just dey demolish our roundabout anyhow

11 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
AWOON FRESH KIDS

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Phylogeny: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Everything na double double

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by CaptaiinG(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Their names are Abisinuola and abisinuowo

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Sunnycliff(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Woow!! So the wife still they born

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by myners007: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
They are cute but not as cute as mine.
May God blessed all those who express their love by cicking on the like button

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Intendy: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
the man pako strong sha.
but I hope he was not helped
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Congrats.....double blessing.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
And why are they sleeping on a make shift floor bed?
Has the Governor not yet spent money on the hospitals?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Giov: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hope they are made in Nigeria twins.#borninnaijatogrowthenaira#
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Panzerfaust(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2016

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by jliusadura(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Omos governor. Just that by the time their dad leaves office they will be 4 years old and by implication they are not going enjoy the splendor, fun, excitement, influence and power that come with the office of the governor with consciousness. Congrats to the governor's family.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Intendy: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Woow!! So the wife still they born
Yahaya himself is 40

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Hawlahscho(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
I'm happy for her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by thefakestan: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vivian and gist M

Na naija hospital the next ones na abroad!

ThefakeStan
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
How will she manage now. I guess if her hubby was still alive she would have delivered abroad.

Modified**I didn't read it well, the names do sound alike. Sorry to all those that felt offended and kept quoting me.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by ademoladeji(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
So, governors dey NAWO?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by xclusiveguy4(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
congrats to them
one day my wife too go deliver twins I really love twins

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by freeage7(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Potential governors back to back

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by halfricanadian(f): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked
This kids might just be a black bill gate in the making

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Originality007: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by kennydee05(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wow!!!

Abubakar Audu returning in two
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by YelloweWest: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
God really remember this man

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by prideofscience: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lies every where

The second lies from Kogi

1st was Jamb

2nd was Birth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.