Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo (40128 Views)

Reno Omokri And His Twin Boys In 2008 And 2017 (Photos) / Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Ayangba Youths Barricade Roads, Stop Gov Bello’s Wife From Entering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by buskie13(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by demarc001: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Conglat to he
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
d
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Sunnycliff(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
myners007:
They are cute but not as cute as mine.

Is this twin baby competition?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by VV2A(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Congratulations Governor Bello.
P.s: is it my eyes or does the baby on the left seem "long" ?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by kolaitan(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Congratulations to the family and people of Kogi state

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by azeeza(f): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
E wan help una remove wetin dem bury for there. So you no hear?
wilybebsy:
Mtcheeeeew... Yahaya Bello wey just dey demolish our roundabout anyhow
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Barney11: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tapping from this blessings
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by alaskido(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
This one na double blessing and promotion. You win election and your wife come born twins. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Massdamm(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lilimax:
Congratulation to them!
Hope the mother and children are doing fine?

The man must be a sharp shooter smiley
confarm ni o da si bee tan

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Masculity(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Phylogeny:
Everything na double double

may be this is how change is. Everything nowadays is becoming double. Startting with dollar, price, etc
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Adesiji77: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hawlahscho:
I'm happy for her.

Which of the toothpastes are you advertising? grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Kangol99(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
WOW! grin

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Congrats to them.... They should chill and stop shining such a bright light in the faces of those two babies. Parents and overexposure sha.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by princeisah26(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hawlahscho:
I'm happy for her.
u forget too add this

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by deolu2000(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
prettysolid:
How will she manage now. I guess if her hubby was still alive she would have delivered abroad.
the husband is the sitting gov. Of the state,he is alive and kicking.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by 2rutalk1: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
prettysolid:
How will she manage now. I guess if her hubby was still alive she would have delivered abroad.
U don kill the husband?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by iamauxin(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
U
prettysolid:
must you comment?....... you just Showed the magnitude of your ignorance to all.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Karufi: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Congrats to Yahya Bello for his God' gifts, may God protect them
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by wandeykul(f): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
prettysolid:
**** it was audu dat died not yahaya bello.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by youngpoet(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Their names are origboyekomi and oyeseyifunmi

....i love twins like sho fe para e ni
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by olajizz01(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Woow!! So the wife still they born
yahaya is 41yrs old,so his wife may probably not up to 40yrs old.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Hassadabra: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nyar'ozi o o o! Ozi oniresu oyiza NYAAASE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Enesi47: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
azeeza:
E wan help una remove wetin dem bury for there. So you no hear?
my sister don't mind Waillers

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Naff24(f): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
wilybebsy:
Ase, come kaduna come see El-rufai's wonders grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by clickwtB(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!MAY ALLMIGHTY ONE BLESS,PROTECT AND GUIDE,YOU&FAMILY.
KOGI STATE&
PMB&
NIGERIA
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Naff24(f): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
princeisah26:
u forget too add this
Abeg no spoil my food for me jawe grin
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by debbydee(f): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
congratulations ooooooo

my own go come in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by abdulaz: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
prettysolid:
Do you reside in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by VagileVictor(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Congratulations to the first family of Kogi State. I wish you the mother and children well.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by EuDavies(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
wilybebsy:

Abeg rejoice for d kids and the wife even if d man na M-fucker, she deserves to be congratulated
Re: Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo by Spyonsurvey: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
***Mothers' Day Gift***

Sunday March 6, 2016

Thinking of what to present her?

Install a TRACKER in her Vehicle(s) for just 35k Only. Offer ends Monday March 7, 2016 #Take Advantage

#SmartPhoneSelfMonitoring

#WeNeverStopWaching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Approves Establishment Of Nigerian Peace Corps / Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.