Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack (31295 Views)

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by RareDiamond: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2016
All your comments are useless. You are a debased sheep with mental problems

wealth123:
You are the one that is confused. The militants are bombing pipelines to polute their environment and cause more problem for their people and instead of condemning them you are wasting your data here to abuse Buhari. Go and contest and win to become president of Nigeria and see how easy it is. Buhari should start worshiping Tompolo like GEJ so that we can have peace in Niger Delta? You are on your own (OYO)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by ronaldbecky(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2016
Emancipation:

Stop pretending like you care about pollution in the Niger delta. You refuse to give them resource control that they have been asking for and went ahead to build Lagos and Abuja
...yeah,i like ur opinion.
bt h's right...na me,u and him go suffer am.
lagos and abuja is alrdy develop..why nt them develop their instead of bombin..
they r enemies of progress.
are u happy always going 2 lagos or abuja everytme u wana purchase a very vital procedure.
niger delta is richer combined lagos n abuja, also they can sustain 4 like up 2 10yrs without dependent from federal allocation...d militant fight 4 their pocket,they both got their resource from both govment(federal&state)
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by feldido(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Muhammadygk:

Who told u d country will loose more. Thank god dat 90% of our budget is going to be finance by non oil sector . So u guyz should have a rethink. Let me tell u wat u guyx dnt know, do u know dat the monthly allocation of oil producing states depend on the number of barrel of crude they produce and at d same time d price of d crude per barrel, this is wat we call "derivation". So wen u vandalise oil facility, u are depriving ur self an opportunity to get a lion share of monthly allocation. Dat was y bayelsa government recently complained about receiving lower allocation than many northern state including yobe nd ar unable to pay salaries to d workers. Dat wa s y wike said he cannot continue to afford payment of foreign scholarship nd many other problems due to the factors that I mentioned above. So saying dat pipeline vandalism is going to do our country more harm during low crude price era and wen 90% of our budget is gnna be finance by non oil sector is totally useless. And lastly, one of d negative effect of Pipeline vandalism is environmental degradation or land,wate,air pollution all at thesame time. U deprive ur farmers right to farm on there god given land, u deprive ur people a clean drinking water, u deprive ur people from fishing. One major effect beside all dat I mentioned is OGA CANCER and other environmental related diseases. So is better u have a rethink or continue vandalising oil nd gas facilities. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. LET ME REMIND U SOMETHING. THE NORTH WILL SOON HAVE IT'S OWN GAS AND OIL. SO IF U ARE DIONG DIZ BECAUSE OF DEM, U BETTER STOP!!!!

All this Epistle because of OUR oil? grin
Who told you we can't diversify?

All I'm saying is u can't use d gun to solve issues like this.
Don't worry u say u will soon own ur gas n oil ba? I'll advice you to read about Paradox of plenty. Peace

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by OpinionCounts(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatiyk4u:
PMB has the capacity to tame the bastards.

So what is he waiting for? until they blow down aso rock?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by OpinionCounts(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
jmichlins:
The trouble has begun again. A country where citizens destroys its nation assests

hahaha......A country where citizens destroy its POLITICIANS assets.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack by chiefobdk(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Obiagelli:
Another blow to the recent gains in electricity supply. You can't what pipes are being blown

which gain. dem Don come wit lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja / #WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter / Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.