Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? (1414 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / Please, Let's Pray For This Government.....our Leaders Appear So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by paschu: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Why should CBN take people's private bank details to the national assembly?

See the original discussion here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2970451/20billion-dollars-idle-few-individuals

Is this government bent on destroying people's confidence in Nigerian banks?

Can't private matters be kept private anymore in Nigeria?

Must the polity be continually heated up by the government?

Is this government so clueless not to know that discussing peoples' bank details publicly is enough to make folks move their funds abroad rather than keeping it vulnerable to the prying eyes and leeching hands of an insatiable government?

Did anybody stop the government from borrowing the money from the bank?

Or, wait a minute, is pure fascism closing in so fast on us?

Is this a new North Korea in the making?

Is this government trying to build an extractive political system where those who are not connected to the "cult of government" are suppressed and kept collectively subservient?

What good would this government get from using the media to paint "the rich" black?

Would inciting the populace against the rich solve the government's financial crunch?

What incentives has this government put in place to woo the so called "idle fx accounts" holders into lending the money to the government if needed?

Since this government don't mind "going caps in hand to beg for loans abroad", why has it not thought of inviting these super "dollarized" Nigerians to an exclusive and SUPER QUIET gala night and make them offers that are so good they could not just refuse it?

Why is this government bent on following the economic shortcut of restrictive policies?

Is there a hidden manifesto to ruin Nigeria economically?

When will this government learn the importance of building an all-inclusive political and economic system?

Why should it be so darn hard for this government to realize that divisiveness is a sure recipe for societal failure?

CC
___
rusher14
9jatatafo
EBK2
owumzy
adaxxy
linkin8k
klax
gassdon
Chartey
redcliff
skyhighweb
Alikote
Fury007
Curvinus
ikukuhero
Godson1996
davide470
Mayflowa
bookface
babalegba
teemy
Xano
mistymoon
chekasforchekas
omozu1
lookandlaff
HungerBAD
kenny987
Pidggin
Ecoterrorism
Tonyebarcanista
MyMouth
mogidi
plaetton
lalasticlala
mynd44
seun

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by laphta(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Op, i feel you have a real message deep in your writing. But your write up has too bitter an undertone to it for us to extract it. You are sounding like one of the APC's serial opponents.

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by paschu: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
laphta:
Op, i feel you have a real message deep in your writing. But your write up has too bitter an undertone to it for us to extract it. You are sounding like one of the APC's serial opponents.

My brother this is not about party affiliation or sentiment at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by Mrbigman1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
What did you expect?

Dey say a fool at 40 is is fool for ever

Am Am calling no o a fool, but it mean people can change again when dey re over 40.

Buhari was Ove 40 wen he ruled dis nation and brought business men to to foot in an idea of equity btw , poor and d rich.

I thing is down playing and his too stiff to learn.

I Warned people about this but dey said igbos re incorrigible

Now d past is playing it self like a sex tap.

We go watch, we go tire

3 Likes

Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by otitokoroleti: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
I dont know why some Nigerians are so daft & allow APC to fool them. the present administration will sure kill Nigeria economy. MARK MY WORD

5 Likes

Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
otitokoroleti:
I dont know why some Nigerians are so daft & allow APC to fool them. the present administration will sure kill Nigeria economy. MARK MY WORD

Nigeria's economy was already dead when somebori decided to dollarize the economy despite plunging oil prices into the world market.

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by otitokoroleti: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ioannes:

Nigeria's economy was already dead when somebori decided to dollarize the economy despite plunging oil prices into the world market.
only a senseless man blames other people for his failure, kachifo

6 Likes

Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by Pennsylvania: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sometimes when I look at Nigeria I don't really blame the leaders but I blame the youths, the same youth who they'll bribe 5k to go around causing havoc on election day for these so called nonetities called our leaders. Someone that's willing to droll out cash for you to vote for him won't do a pin when he/she enters. When our youth start voting with their brains and not tribal sentiments, this country will move forward.
I watch how the American parties: Democrat and Republicans allow the citizens to choose who their front runner should be. But is different over here, the front runners are choosen depending on how deep your pocket is or how loyal you are to someone, not even thinking about the populace, as if that's not enough, we still have massive rigging and violence left right and centre.
To be frank, I've lost hope in this country.....even a miracle can't save it anymore!

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by Amazondepth(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
No truer epistle has been narrated. 1000000 likes.ur thought process vindicates a lot of us.it indeed is a thing of worry d path the present leadership is taken us all

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2016
otitokoroleti:
only a senseless man blames other people for his failure, kachifo

only a fo*ol refuses to take responsibility for his actions. kapiche?

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by teemy(m): 1:48am On Mar 07, 2016
@paschu they say necessity is the mum of aba innovations. to an extent i am glad with the state of low fuel income making the govt pick out those projects that should long ago have been carried out. so let's expect more taxation among other measures.
Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by dubemnaija: 2:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Ioannes:

only a fo*ol refuses to take responsibility for his actions. kapiche?

The way our minister of petroleum is taking the responsibility for fuel scarcity and increase in price abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by onoja12: 5:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Do you know the job of the national assembly? my friend stop been ignorant

paschu:
Why should CBN take people's private bank details to the national assembly?

See the original discussion here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2970451/20billion-dollars-idle-few-individuals

Is this government bent on destroying people's confidence in Nigerian banks?

Can't private matters be kept private anymore in Nigeria?

Must the polity be continually heated up by the government?

Is this government so clueless not to know that discussing peoples' bank details publicly is enough to make folks move their funds abroad rather than keeping it vulnerable to the prying eyes and leeching hands of an insatiable government?

Did anybody stop the government from borrowing the money from the bank?

Or, wait a minute, is pure fascism closing in so fast on us?

Is this a new North Korea in the making?

Is this government trying to build an extractive political system where those who are not connected to the "cult of government" are suppressed and kept collectively subservient?

What good would this government get from using the media to paint "the rich" black?

Would inciting the populace against the rich solve the government's financial crunch?

What incentives has this government put in place to woo the so called "idle fx accounts" holders into lending the money to the government if needed?

Since this government don't mind "going caps in hand to beg for loans abroad", why has it not thought of inviting these super "dollarized" Nigerians to an exclusive and SUPER QUIET gala night and make them offers that are so good they could not just refuse it?

Why is this government bent on following the economic shortcut of restrictive policies?

Is there a hidden manifesto to ruin Nigeria economically?

When will this government learn the importance of building an all-inclusive political and economic system?

Why should it be so darn hard for this government to realize that divisiveness is a sure recipe for societal failure?

CC
___
rusher14
9jatatafo
EBK2
owumzy
adaxxy
linkin8k
klax
gassdon
Chartey
redcliff
skyhighweb
Alikote
Fury007
Curvinus
ikukuhero
Godson1996
davide470
Mayflowa
bookface
babalegba
teemy
Xano
mistymoon
chekasforchekas
omozu1
lookandlaff
HungerBAD
kenny987
Pidggin
Ecoterrorism
Tonyebarcanista
MyMouth
mogidi
plaetton
lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by jay2pee(m): 6:17am On Mar 07, 2016
I am not surprised. I knew it from the on set
Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by SleekMallam: 6:33am On Mar 07, 2016
Sophisticated Gbawe knows the answers you seek.
Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
dubemnaija:

The way our minister of petroleum is taking the responsibility for fuel scarcity and increase in price abi?

yeah he should, shouldn't he? since he is the one controlling the international price for crude abi?
Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by dubemnaija: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=Ioannes post=43568334]

yeah he should, shouldn't he? since he is the one controlling the international price for crude abi?[/quote ]

What had d current crude oil price got to do with the present fuel scarcity and fuel price hike?

I swear, the way u zombies talk makes me wanna strangle you
Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by dubemnaija: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=Ioannes post=43568334]

yeah he should, shouldn't he? since he is the one controlling the international price for crude abi?[/quote ]

What has d current crude oil price got to do with the present fuel scarcity and fuel price hike?

I swear, the way u zombies talk makes me wanna strangle you
Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=dubemnaija post=43568765][/quote]
warever. i don't give a sh*it. tongue
Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=dubemnaija post=43568765][/quote]
warever. i don't give a sh*it. tongue
Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by paschu: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
No answers yet to these salient questions
Re: Why Does This Government Appear So Senseless Yet Too Arrogant And Selfish? by paschu: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nerica, I saw you peeping. cheesy What's your take ob these questions?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS ALERT! Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State Has Been Impeached / Breaking News - NIGERIA TO REPLACE UK IN EUROPE / See What APC Nigeria Celebrate Amidst Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.