Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

What Girls Dont Know That They Shd Really Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Girls Dont Know That They Shd Really Know. (623 Views)

Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) / Dark Secrets Girls Dont Want Guys To Know / Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Girls Dont Know That They Shd Really Know. by TheTruth618: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hi guys! It's been awhile, but am here to say something.

Today a female friend came crying to me. Her boyfriend of 3yrs had broken up with her to be with some other girl. She kept saying "after I stayed by him all those years he had nothing. Now he is ok, he left me."

Now the above, (in quote) is not something we all haven't heard before. Ok., I happen to know both of them as they were my friends, even if I was closer to the girl being an old friend from childhood. Grew up in same neighbourhood and attended same primary and secondary sch.

I know how they lived their relationship, and I am not blaming the guy for leaving her. Yes I said this to her face.

Now girls shd know guys are not entirely stupid. It doesn't matter if u stayed 100yrs with a struggling guy, but if in those years you didn't respect him as the man in the relationship, it shouldn't be a surprise he dumped you when things got better.

Most girls are fond of disrespecting boyfrnds who are struggling. Funny thing is they stay in the relationship, but they aren't loyal. They undermine his feelings and take him for granted. The struggling guy sees all of this, he either doesn't complain much, and sometimes doesn't complain at all, because in his heart he knows he is belittled bc he can't afford d luxuries of life, and he says or does nothing bc he is challenged and redirecting that negative energy into achieving his goals. Then he makes it.

Yes u as the girl, was instrumental to his success, but only because the stones u threw at him, he used as stepping stones out of his pit. He will remember you for that, but he won't see you worthy enough to partake.

I stand firm right now to say NO GUY EVER FORGETS WHO WAS THERE FOR HIM 100%. These kind of women are worshipped.

If you are in, u should be in. Don't be one leg in, one leg out.

That was the way of my female friend in her relationship.

Some girls will not agree with me, others know what I am talking about because they are like that. Comparing their struggling boyfrnds with other guys not knowing how deeply that can hurt a man's ego.

You tell him you want to go swimming or doing anything fun, he pleads with you that he can't afford it, and promises you he will take you when he can, you say hurtful words to him. Girl, that's not being there for him. No its not. Some will even go as far as secretly dating other guys. You can't say you were there for someone you only kept as a spare of some sort.

TheTruth.
Re: What Girls Dont Know That They Shd Really Know. by IMO22(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
FALLACY!!! I recommend One year internship under Senator Bruce

1 Like

Re: What Girls Dont Know That They Shd Really Know. by skywalker240(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
i dont know about the rest of the guys over here,

But as for me i will never leave a girl who struggled with me for 3 years or any year as long as she stayed and struggled with me cool

Baba God,

Answer my call.

1 Like

Re: What Girls Dont Know That They Shd Really Know. by Creamish(f): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ur post is true only when the man is sensible. Some allow the new wealth distract them no matter how much d babe did for him. Dem go still cheat or dump d babe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Marriage / Resolved / 11 Things To Do Before Your Next Date That Will Make Him Crazy For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.