Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (58387 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by farano(f): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Be honest, What would you do?

1. Run for your life grin

2. Stay out of fear

3. Go into endless coma grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin

Ehen babe I forgot my carkeys ontop of d car.. leme rush go bring it..

Vamooses..

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Joshchi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Take a selfie

4 Likes

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
ONLY the sight of my 2018 range rover with bullet proof cover worth 100million naira will turn them to children, telling me well done sir.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Strahovski1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
I'll happily stay.

Security smiley

5 Likes

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by octopusfreaky(f): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
my only is p is their complexion..Toooo dark for my likingBeing muscular doesnt mean dey are strong jere,infact its sexyyy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
I will login and show them topics in romance sections.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by temple11: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
I'm now wondering what the boo in question looks like undecided

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by missingrib(f): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
temple11:
I'm now wondering what the boo in question looks like undecided
exactly the point... make sure d boo will ave a similarity with them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
ah! ah! ajagunna lawon eleyi o

3 Likes

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tell them say I miss road
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
D mom tho shocked shocked #transgender ni mummy! grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
I will confidently and majestically walk up to them since I haven't hurt their daughter...in mind, I go dey recite 'the Lord is my shepherd...' grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Adasun(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
dressing in suit worth #2,000,000.

Neckless worth #2million

my black shoe worthing #2.7million

wristwatch worthing 1.5million and my range rover worthing 10million.

I would boldly aproach them and say hi.

U wil c every word coming frm their mouth attach with sirgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by EmmySparky(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Honestly these guys aint muscular...just averagely built
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by hungryboy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Adasun:
dressing in suit worth #2,000,000.

Neckless worth #2million

my black shoe worthing #2.7million

wristwatch worthing 1.5million and my range rover worthing 10million.

I would boldly aproach them and say hi.

U wil c every word coming frm their mouth attach with sirgrin
na the same thing were my friend were no fit even afford bicycle been talk

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Stepping there in a white AMG 6x6 G-Wagon(6 tyres) cost 100 million naira
White Louis Vuitton suit with pants cost 2 million naira
Iced out Platinum chain with VVS pink diamonds all on each stud cost 400 million naira
Red versace bow tie with Medusa faces staring at them cost 50000 naira
Red Salvatore Ferragamo shoe cost 500000 naira
Red framed Cartier aviator sunglasses cost 400000 naira
Red Mahogany Walking StickĀ 
Diamond Studded Rolex Presidential cost 15 million naira
Iced out pinky ring with princess cut diamonds cost 30 million naira.
They've got no option than to thank me for trying to wife up their daughter. All their muscles self go humble and come down.

THEY LOOK LIKE GHANIANS,EXTREMELY DARK HOMOSAPIENS > grin grin

The mother is Amudhia,the Father is Kodjo,first son is Akwasi,second son is Abdulrahman

5 Likes

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by ZenaSTORY(f): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
gosh!
too much muscles
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
ZenaSTORY:
gosh!

too much muscles
would you say YES! to me if you don't know me before and I come and ask your hands in marriage with all I listed in my last post above your post?

1 Like

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
EmmySparky:
Honestly these guys aint muscular...just averagely built
you don't know the meaning of muscular
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Honestly I don't get the joke angry

2 Likes

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Kkzy90(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=43487993]Stepping there in a white AMG 6x6 G-Wagon(6 tyres) cost 100 million naira
White Louis Vuitton suit with pants cost 2 million naira
Iced out Platinum chain with VVS pink diamonds all on each stud cost 400 million naira
Red versace bow tie with Medusa faces staring at them cost 50000 naira
Red Salvatore Ferragamo shoe cost 500000 naira
Red framed Cartier aviator sunglasses cost 400000 naira
Red Mahogany Walking StickĀ 
Diamond Studded Rolex Presidential cost 15 million naira
Iced out pinky ring with princess cut diamonds cost 30 million naira.
They've got no option than to thank me for trying to wife up their daughter. All their muscles self go humble and come down.

And I thought my imaginations and dreams are wild..Ur own sef no get part 2,all these tins on u alone?...na only u waka come?

3 Likes

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hahah the small one , na him worst paas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by charger09(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
D mom tho shocked shocked #trangender ni mummy! grin
which one be *trangender* again
aunty yii olodo niyin sha..!!

6 Likes

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wats wrong? Are they beast or wat? Op u need feartaquine

1 Like

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by MoneypassGod(m): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2016
farano:
Be honest, What would you do?

1. Run for your life grin

2. Stay out of fear

3. Go into endless coma grin

seeing their dark skin, i will politely ask them whether it is under sun that they usually sleep..
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 05, 2016
LMAO!! see as all of dem grab like stones.. The Flintstones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by nanauju(f): 12:52am On Mar 05, 2016
The man's dick is facing somewhere else grin

1 Like

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by bolt000(m): 12:55am On Mar 05, 2016
hungryboy:
na the same thing were my friend were no fit even afford bicycle been talk
make him just dey call million anyhow like say dem dey plant am.

3 Likes

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 1:41am On Mar 05, 2016
I will just greet them and pass grin grin grin grin grin grin if no be trouble na for sun them born dem ni?
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 05, 2016
charger09:

which one be *trangender* again
aunty yii olodo niyin sha..!!
I mean transgender!d mom is a man grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.