Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Tribal Superstition, Are They Real Or Not? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tribal Superstition, Are They Real Or Not? (477 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) / The Origin Of Tribal Marks Practice In Nigeria,styles And Reasons. (photos) / Nigerian Superstition: When You Sleep With Your Legs On The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribal Superstition, Are They Real Or Not? by YoBoyfwend(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
This evening, I was suprised when someone told me that its not good to carry two buckets at the same time inside the house....and I was like... "Ah ha."... Then the person said "they said its not good in yoruba land..." .... I was like... Who are these "they"....and from what I could deduce.....its the elders or something.....

There are others.... If you spit on the floor, sorethroat.... If you run into a house/shop... It would bring danger.... And so many others.

What I want to ask is...... Are these things real? If its not, what's the motive?

(1) (Reply)

The Stress about A Lagosian. / Amazing Speech Of Michelle Obama @ The DNC ......mind Blowing!!! / How Mobile Phones And Social Medias Has Negatively Affected Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.