Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection (19674 Views)

Kogi Tribunal: Anything Can Happen / Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out / Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by akwaowoudo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
babdap:
I would remain speechless until supreme court verdicts on Kogi Gubanetorial poll.
Reason is simple: Supreme court of Nigeria has a different law book. Ask Nyesom Wike and Udom Emmanuel of Rivers and Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by clickwtB(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
WASTE OF TIME AND ENDED DISCUSSION/ISSUE.
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by fatahtalks(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
As funny as d issue look. someone was expecting yahaya bello to perform magic in Kogi state. wada refuse to pay 4 months salary before living, after he lost d election he refuse to pay till he left d office. u didn't complain abt that, becos he is an igala man. Kogi pple with ethnicity problem. falake has a case, wada has a case. non of them sued yahya bello. there cases are all against Inec. not yahya bello. we r all looking forward to supreme court judgement.
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by IMABEN(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
As e dey happen.... My state... My home.... Lugard made a mistake not making kogi capital n opted for Lagos
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by SenJoe(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tinubutoto:
I am a pdp man, but Wada should go n die, he was too lazy to have allowed Audu to rig him out

Seconded
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by OnucheAdams: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
SenJoe:

Seconded

If Wada was hell bent on winning through hook or crook, Bayelsa would have been childs play compared to Kogi.
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by OnucheAdams: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
SenJoe:

Seconded

What's your definition of laziness? Now that it appears that the reality of governance is beginning to stare Bello in the face, I am very certain that but for pride and perhaps arrogance, he would have reached out to Wada to get a few tips on how to go about managing the delicate balance in the State.
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by Henovy: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
afla:
In summary, Audu rigged Wada out and God rigged Audu out!

Nay, God said '' only my will be done'' and you know what? God's case no appeal.
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by Henovy: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tinubutoto:
I am a pdp man, but Wada should go n die, he was too lazy to have allowed Audu to rig him out
Why castigate him? Don't you know God is already fighting for him?
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by Henovy: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
flirtykaren is not a Mod but a boo to a mod who is close to her name there.

Dont tell anybody
Which kain gossip be that? I beg move on jare!
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by Henovy: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=43507349]
so pdp is not violent right? Who told apc how to rig and be violent in Nigeria? [/quote
Abi oo. Please remind them about what happened in Rivers state.
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by SenJoe(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
OnucheAdams:

If Wada was hell bent on winning through hook or crook, Bayelsa would have been childs play compared to Kogi.

No dispute about that, but the kogi I went to last Christmas was nothing to write home about..
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by Alhkerimu(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
afla:
In summary, Audu rigged Wada out and God rigged Audu out!

GUY WHY SAYING ALL THIS,
REMEMBER DEATH IS INEVITABLE & D ANGEL OF DEATH DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE.
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by daveP(m): 12:45am On Mar 06, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
flirtykaren is not a Mod but a boo to a mod who is close to her name there.

Dont tell anybody
shuu!!shocked shocked

evidence or adonbilivit.

You should work covert ops
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by eguns(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2016
Ballot papers signed or not signed is not a substantial reason. All documents meant for election are accessible to all participating political parties before commencement, and as such we expect pdp should have raised such observations then.
Lord Lugard gate is closed to WADA for ever.
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by Tinubutoto: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=Henovy post=43512857][/quote]
pls learn how to read or u go back to kindergarten 11 to learn same. I said all the pdp men known for violent and it'slike have all ported into apc. Do u understand me now?
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by Henovy: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tinubutoto:

pls learn how to read or u go back to kindergarten 11 to learn same. I said all the pdp men known for violent and it'slike have all ported into apc. Do u understand me now?
Thank you Mr. English master. I understood your post very well. Now, what I mean is that a lot of the violent men are still in PDP, hence the destruction of many lives in Rivers state. You now go back to my my post and comprehend O.k?
Re: Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection by Tinubutoto: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Henovy:

Thank you Mr. English master. I understood your post very well. Now, what I mean is that a lot of the violent men are still in PDP, hence the destruction of many lives in Rivers state. You now go back to my my post and comprehend O.k?
which rivers state? is it the one I am living? guy pack well. we know dos behind those fake stories. let me tell u, d violent that occurs in rivers is because of Amaechi. we can never allow apc to win rivers. remember what happened in bayelsa? apc brought military to rig but we match them bone to bone, we are not Kogites or mugu Wada that allows himself to be rigged out. this is Jonathan backyard and we will not allow anythinglike apc here even though they win the whole country, not states like Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Cross River. The way u guys see Mumuhadu Buhari as yo god in d North, we see Jonathan as ours here. if u like call it tribalism, I don't care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power / Nigeria Closes Land & Sea Borders For Upcoming Elections / US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.