Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Inspirational - Armless Girl Writing With Her Leg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inspirational - Armless Girl Writing With Her Leg (1792 Views)

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) / Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational - Armless Girl Writing With Her Leg by Opistorincos(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
The picture of the armless girl as clearly seen in the screenshot below was uploaded by dancer kaffy on her instagram page. The girl in the picture did not use her disability as an excuse not to go to school, I know few girls in this same situation but instead of their parents to send them to school in other to pave way for a brighter future for them, the are busy using them to make money from pitiful Nigerians. This picture has inspired me to be go for what I want no matter the situation/condition.

(1) (Reply)

2017 JAMB Mathematics (A Review) / Lists Of All Courses Offered By Nigeria University / *dangote Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021 – Application Process & Eligibility Cr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.