Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" (34796 Views)

Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by NobleAngell(f): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
efilefun:
lol nah, just pulling those legs, ooopps hope they won't turn green
loool not at all.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by 0luwasean(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ishilove:

It's not bleaching, it's called lightening grin

Pteew!!!!
Hiding under one finger.
Lightening ko... thunder ni

1 Like

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ahhhhh.....so that's what Dencia does. I always wondered. So how come she always gets a coveted invite to the Grammys? undecided
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by macminista(m): 12:30am On Mar 05, 2016
efilefun:
ligtening koor Thunder niii lol
Their customers needs to request for a pic of the "expressway" between their yarnsh before purchasing any of those product. Na that place stubborn pass for body e no dey gree change color.
...Hahahaa u no well cheesy wink angry cheesy
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by smileysmiley(f): 5:11am On Mar 05, 2016
company500:
I just want to ask everyone here at nairaland how much top executives are being paid in Access bank as total compensation every month or annually. I need the information for a research I'm conducting. please help me with any information
create a thread and stop trying to derail the op's thread
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by barcaboi(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Ishilove:
whats the difference
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by chiefobdk(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2016
efilefun:
ligtening koor Thunder niii lol
Their customers needs to request for a pic of the "expressway" between their yarnsh before purchasing any of those product. Na that place stubborn pass for body e no dey gree change color.

U Don mad aswear. Lol.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by makabulchi(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2016
RalphTheToner:
u go skool @ all or na highness level u dey operate on? #UrCommentIsEpic
Him dey ask if d bleaching/lightening or wateva would affect the mental faculty of babes nowadays.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by goodnewscliff(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2016
RalphTheToner:
u go skool @ all or na highness level u dey operate on? #UrCommentIsEpic
u no fit undastand simple english....primary sch fees is still cheap and affordable...lol
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by goodnewscliff(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2016
makabulchi:

Him dey ask if d bleaching/lightening or wateva would affect the mental faculty of babes nowadays.
e no sabi read and primary sch fees still cheap
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2016
Ishilove:

lightening as in thunder strike? I thought as much,thunder no fit strike person make she no white!
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by chachanga: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
So the White woman at the top, is accusing the almost White woman at the bottom of stealing?

Since it is two white people fighting,no trouble.

they both look like deformed monkeys to me.

chicks gotta stop dis bleaching nonsense

1 Like

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by makabulchi(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2016
goodnewscliff:
e no sabi read and primary sch fees still cheap
Some r free....lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amputee Actress, doris Samuel Akonanya Celebrates Birthday - Pictures / Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign / Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.