Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" (34792 Views)

Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by obaival(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
4 der pocket
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by goodnewscliff(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
does these bleachin creams also affect the could easily affected sense of gals nw??
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by xclusivebaba(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]blasting.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by bloodred(f): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
ClassCaptain:

with the way some girls are bleaching this days, one might be dating his ex and not even know.

So funny.

Anyway, no wonder their babies always so ugly. They re-engineer themselves but forget to re-engineer their DNA.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You be mgbeke o, is that the colour of blood? tongue
Yes cheesy
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Kangol99(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
tongue
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
ClassCaptain:

with the way some girls are bleaching this days, one might be dating his ex and not even know.
Lmao!
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by muller101(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
To the mod that ban me. All I can say is how much them de pay u sef.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
goodnewscliff:
does these bleachin creams also affect the could easily affected sense of gals nw??
u go skool @ all or na highness level u dey operate on? #UrCommentIsEpic

1 Like

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by sweetcocoa(f): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Yes cheesy
Bush geh.tongue
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Bush geh.tongue
I like being one with nature grin
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by sweetcocoa(f): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
bloodred:

So funny.

Anyway, no wonder their babies always so ugly. They re-engineer themselves but forget to re-engineer their DNA.

How does this make any sense?
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by ClassCaptain(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
bloodred:

So funny.

i trust u are keeping your dark skin proudly . Better dark and beautiful than bleached and vulnerable
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by sweetcocoa(f): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ishilove:

I like being one with nature grin
Lol, you are crazy.

How you been? NL's been having some interesting topics lately but no peeps to reason with, seems everyone's moved on.grin
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
I despise women that bleach or tone their skin.
I'll never understand why someone would want to look like a ghost.
absolutely DISGUSTING habit. Yuck!

1 Like

Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Lol, you are crazy.

How you been? NL's been having some interesting topics lately but no peeps to reason with, seems everyone's moved on.grin
I've been good o. You are very scarce, so scarce that I sometimes think you're freecocoa. tongue

Yeah, a lot of oldies have moved on. The only constant thing is change.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by NobleAngell(f): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
efilefun:
ligtening koor Thunder niii lol
Their customers needs to request for a pic of the "expressway" between their yarnsh before purchasing any of those product. Na that place stubborn pass for body e no dey gree change color.
Are u speaking out of experience? Pls post a pic of yours, I would love to know if d express way has too much coal-tar. grin
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by sweetcocoa(f): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ishilove:

I've been good o. You are very scarce, so scarce that I sometimes think you're freecocoa. tongue

Yeah, a lot of oldies have moved on. The only constant thing is change.
Lol. I'm not freecocoa o.

So does this mean you and I aren't old enough to move on or what?grin
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by misreal(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I pity Jose mourinho...
my dear his reign as nairaland mod will soon be over..

wetin bring mourinho here now..thinking out loud.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Titilayooni(f): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bleaching the skin God gave them and they wuld start smelling later#rubbbish#
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ishilove:

It's not bleaching, it's called lightening grin

Independence and Republic...na the same thing.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by HaneefahRN(f): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
I saw a middle aged bleached out woman few days ago and actually pitied her a little, she looked bad wt serious discolouration of the skin, black, green and all. When she was busy bleaching thinking she'll look more attractive she.forgot abt.old.age.

The most annoying part for me are the mothers tht bleach for their babies, can the madness get any worse?
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by efilefun(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
NobleAngell:
Are u speaking out of experience? Pls post a pic of yours, I would love to know if d express way has too much coal-tar. grin
Ta!!!! You can't see the expressway, I thought Osibanjo told you guys PDP didn't construct any new road so the expressway is bushy, got enough timbers and wild animals playing there grin, but a pic of Urs won't be bad Atleast it's gonna make some people's day. They would finally have a reason to reduce the size of their soap or Vaseline tongue
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by efilefun(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
RalphTheToner:
u go skool @ all or na highness level u dey operate on? #UrCommentIsEpic
The dude you quote Abeg na which language e dey speak
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by DipoDee: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Emmanuella should come show us the real faces of these white-black women cos I don't understand again. Retards fighting over Skin cancer cheesy Women, una see unu life bah!
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by phrankar(f): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ewoh! See bad market lipsrsealed
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by NobleAngell(f): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
efilefun:
Ta!!!! You can't see the expressway, I thought Osibanjo told you guys PDP didn't construct any new road so the expressway is bushy, got enough timbers and wild animals playing there grin, but a pic of Urs won't be bad Atleast it's gonna make some people's day. They would finally have a reason to reduce the size of their soap or Vaseline tongue
Huh?? Such vivid description? Ok now u sound like a perv.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
ClassCaptain:

In your bid to insult women, you forgot that skin lightening is not restricted to women. Ask any Unilag student who bleach pass for school and they would tell you it's that gay mofo called Jamal.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by iambijo(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ishilove:

It's not bleaching, it's called lightening grin
it's not lightening, it's called skin tonning
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
efilefun:
The dude you quote Abeg na which language e dey speak
bro,i dnt know if he was tryna form swag while typing in TONGUES.
Re: #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" by efilefun(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
NobleAngell:
Huh?? Such vivid description? Ok now u sound like a perv.
lol nah, just pulling those legs, ooopps hope they won't turn green

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photos Of Cee-c Has Got Tongues Wagging / Amputee Actress, doris Samuel Akonanya Celebrates Birthday - Pictures / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Biggest Fear Is Driving Beside Container Trucks In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.