Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? (1140 Views)

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / Pictures Every Man In A Relationship Can Relate To / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by biz2get(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Can You Continue your Relationship with your Bf/gf

When it drives into a long distance one??
Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by firstking01(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
It all depends on the level of the relationship...you don't expect me to call it a quit just cosa the coy my fiancee is working transfered her to another country or state,,,but if it's ordinary o level gf, mehnn, i quitsad
Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by biz2get(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
It all depends on the level of the relationship...you don't expect me to call it a quit just cosa the coy my fiancee is working transfered her to another country or state,,,but if it's ordinary o level gf, mehnn, i quitsad

What about 400l / 1year dating... then you guys go differnt states... waiting on call up or waiting on God? lolz
Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by firstking01(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
biz2get:

What about 400l / 1year dating... then you guys go differnt states... waiting on call up or waiting on God? lolz
if it's not fiancee then we are good to go our seperate ways
Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by biz2get(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
if it's not fiancee then we are good to go our seperate ways

Oh Shit... well!! Its Fine smiley

But concluding on that, isnt right itself...

What about they return back in lets say 3months.. or 5months..

And then you just cant wait bcus you had no idea if they were gonna return.. undecided

I think you are filled with insecurities *just saying* undecided cry
Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by firstking01(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2016
biz2get:

Oh Shit... well!! Its Fine smiley

But concluding on that, isnt right itself...

What about they return back in lets say 3months.. or 5months..

And then you just cant wait bcus you had no idea if they were gonna return.. undecided

I think you are filled with insecurities *just saying* undecided cry
wetin this one dey spew sefundecided...i should wait for months/years for just one girl that can ditch me anytime huhundecided...i can only wait if we are legally and mutually engaged with the consent of our parents as my fiancee, get me right young manundecided
Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by Ifakiland(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2016
so u want get gf everywhere u go? well long distance relationship aint for kids...its a mature union.
Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2016
It's not a problem for me so long as we are both committed to each other, regularly communicating with each other and we both visit each other as much as possible. I just need him to stay loyal to me as much as I am loyal to him.
Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by biz2get(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
firstking01:
wetin this one dey spew sefundecided...i should wait for months/years for just one girl that can ditch me anytime huhundecided...i can only wait if we are legally and mutually engaged with the consent of our parents as my fiancee, get me right young manundecided

Lolz... but still I see people do it.

But hey Thanks grin
Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by biz2get(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
DehtahGeh:
It's not a problem for me so long as we are both committed to each other, regularly communicating with each other and we both visit each other as much as possible. I just need him to stay loyal to me as much as I am loyal to him.

cool and you will be loyal?
Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by biz2get(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ifakiland:
so u want get gf everywhere u go? well long distance relationship aint for kids...its a mature union.

E bad ni?
Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
biz2get:

cool and you will be loyal?
VERY LOYAL

1 Like

Re: Guys/babes Long Distance Relationship; Can You? by halfricanadian(f): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yes i can

grin grin grin grin even tho av been dissappointed with long distance relationship

If i meet sumone matured enough nd truthful nd sincere i will do it all over again a million times grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seven Signs Your Love For Your Partner Is Dying / Photos: Ini Edo Goes Stark Nak*d In New Photos / My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.