Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai (24651 Views)

Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank / Why Paddy Adenuga's Bid To Acquire Chevron Failed / Boi Increases YES-P Would-be Loan Beneficiaries From 1,200 Yearly To 4,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by TeamSimple(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2016
MissingBudget:
Innoson has put fear in them. Now they will ressurect PAN and make it their official car. Imagine if Innoson were Dangote, government would have banned importation of cars completely because of him.

Every local government in Imo State has at least two Innoson vehicles. I urge other South East governors to patronize Innoson products. I bet the rise of Innoson is the major reason for calling Dangote to invest in PAN. The same thing happened to Ibeto and Slok Airways...
Why do you people always reason everything in this country is done against your development. Why?

If we could have one in the East,one in the south and another in the north,dont you think it automatically creates space for more employment? You don't have to drag politics into every discourse.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by lawsbanks: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2016
K
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by seguno2: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Rajosh(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2016
What happened to buy #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira. Why don't they just invest in Innoson and make Nigeria grow. If Innoson were owned by dangote, importation of cars would have been banned. One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2016
TeamSimple:

Why do you people always reason everything in this country is done against your development.

Whats wrong with you? The poster you quoted spelled it clearly that this happened to Ibeto and Slok. If it didn't happened, perphaps we won't be thinking like that.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by CSTR2: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2016
slap1:
Hmm... Instead of making Innoson bigger. undecided
Innoson nwanne m gbado anya o!
Backed by the entire Nigerian political establishment which is mostly northern anyway, dangote will get an unmerited advantage as usual.
Anyway,Patronize yours and let them patronize theirs.
Dangote has no stake in the east, so i expect some of his non-essesential products to undergo some sort of boycott atleast to a substantial extent in the south east if the people have any bit of sense.
Innoson is a private business run by an igbo man, i am certain it would remain very sustainable and profitable in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by MissingBudget: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2016
TeamSimple:

Why do you people always reason everything in this country is done against your development.

Go and read up on the Ibeto and Slok saga. And don't make the weak attempt at exaggeration by saying EVERYTHING. Check out the ones I mentioned: Slok, Ibeto, and now Innoson.

I didn't say everything.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Rajosh:
What happened to buy #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira. Why don't they just invest in Innoson and make Nigeria grow. If Innoson were owned by dangote, importation of cars would have been banned. One Nigeria indeed.

Gham...exactly!
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2016
MissingBudget:
Innoson has put fear in them. Now they will ressurect PAN and make it their official car. Imagine if Innoson were Dangote, government would have banned importation of cars completely because of him.

Every local government in Imo State has at least two Innoson vehicles. I urge other South East governors to patronize Innoson products. I bet the rise of Innoson is the major reason for calling Dangote to invest in PAN. The same thing happened to Ibeto and Slok Airways...

Leave all this your victim mentality thinking. Anybody or any region can choose to start any business. That is competition within a federation. The truth is dat an average Igbo man only understand one man business and family business. That limit thier growth. They dont know how to make deals and focus on long term. They want mostly immediate profit.

The notherners and yoruba are much better in growing coporations. They have patience for long term. They know how to make deals and grow business into big corporations. INNOSEN should wake up and grow its car assembly into corporation. He should collaborate with all d south east states to buy shares in INNOSEN motors.

Ibeto is one of d most short sighted business man i know. He was given license by Yar Adua to import cement for few years with d condition that he should turn to a local manufacturer. He was carried away with d short term profit of bagging cement. He 4got about d factory because of immediate profit. While dangote and BUA were busy building factories. Today dangote cement is cheaper than imported cement.

Who is to blam for that?

You 4got that PAN has been doing car assembly in Kaduna for about 40years. El Rufai as d governor of Kaduna state, wants to revive d economy of kaduna state. How does innosen motor in nnewi his business when he already have a much older and stronger car plant in his state? How does innosen an issue for el rufai who wants to create Job in his state?

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by TeamSimple(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2016
MissingBudget:

Go and read up on the Ibeto and Slok saga. And don't make the weak attempt at exaggeration by saying EVERYTHING. Check out the ones I mentioned: Slok, Ibeto, and now Innoson.

I didn't say everything.
But I hope you don't blame Buhari for this.
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

A lot of Nigerians till this day are totally oblivious of northern agenda. As soon as they saw Innoson getting media spotlight and possible patronage...cash going into SE, they met and agreed to stop this Igbo man immediately. A northern billionaire will champion the cause...Dangote. Expect Dangote vs Ibeto scenario to play out...using government connection to stifle Innoson like they did to Ibeto. One Nigeria for you!

You may ask...why do I think like this? Well from experience, it happened to Ibeto.
yeah....Why do you think like this?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by deluxeT(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2016
I don't really expect any meaningful sudden so called growth in Nigeria if this is the best ways her citizens which I believe will be mostly youth can analyze issues.

the best way to peep into the brains and mind of Nigerian youths is to simply log on to NAIRALAND.

I think your elders have realized this problem and that's why they are never going let u people rule while they are still alive.

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2016
phantonce:
yeah....Why do you think like this?

I explained why I think like that.
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by smoothlips(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Sunnycliff:
So the midget, dwarf and zombie El Rufai thinks that his selfishness will not surface in handling PAN?
Why can't you see the good in the proposal?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by TeamSimple(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Rajosh:
Invest in concepts of a nation seeking secession? Kini anfani okobo to kowo fun olosho? (for what benefit is it for an impotent man to give money to a prostitute)

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Aringon(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2016
slap1:
Hmm... Instead of making Innoson bigger. undecided
Innoson nwanne m gbado anya o!

Innoson Motors does not have a good sales and marketing team, the IVM as their logo is too local. He should have gone for something like I( nicely done with oblong circle on it instead of that IVM)#MyThought

Then go after companies that deal on cars, appoint them as your distributors, then set up. Repair centres across the country with spare parts available.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by TeamSimple(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2016
deluxeT:
I don't really expect any meaningful sudden so called growth in Nigeria if this is the best ways her citizens which I believe will be mostly youth can analyze issues.

the best way to peep into the brains and mind of Nigerian youths is to simply log on to NAIRALAND.

I think your elders have realized this problem and that's why they are never going let u people rule while they are still alive.
Though am guilty,but you Spot on.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by MissingBudget: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2016
TeamSimple:

Why do you people always reason everything in this country is done against your development. Why?

If we could have one in the East,one in the south and another in the north,dont you think it automatically creates space for more employment? You don't have to drag politics into every discourse.

It is not about dragging politics into every thing. Just watch out. Shebi we have Dangote, Honeywell noodles in the west and have Tummy Tummy in east?

I don't like thinking like this, but I can't help it with recent happenings. Without government witch hunting, Dangote would have been no where near Ibeto, and Slok Airways would have been competing with some foreign airlines in Nigeria. Orji Uzor Kalu invested a fortune in that company which was grounded for very laughable reasons. No be today na, Oga.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Siddeek: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2016
These people... They will always read meaning to every action and inaction of the north. Three to four years ago, nobody was talking about innoson. It was Gej that promoted it. So why all these alligation just because some state govt wants to partner with PAN and not even the fed govt?

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Ymodulus: 7:09am On Mar 05, 2016
Rajosh:

Bro many things are wrong with Innoson.

You don't just produce a Brand and expect people to buy base on nepotic grounds - in this case indigenous coy. Innoson is still following the lame Igbo man business mentality.

Igbos are know to be business doers, however they are not intelligent business men they are just brilliant business men.

They fail to realise that there should be injection of modern business principles to excellent, and this is the reason you hardly see an Igbo business man go high to the level of Dangote, Otedola, Wale Tinubu, Folorunsho Alakija and likes.

Take note that the few igbos ( Delta Igboa actually ), who are excelling in their business nationally and internationally are those who out modern days international business standards to work.

Let me be straight and simple. Advertising is the bane of any business and innoson is yet to get this. Advert is all to a business. The power of the media should never be underestimated, with advert you can paint black as gold and Gold as brown. Innoson is yet to do this.

As long as innoson keeps believing in self sales and not spending money on advert. They will keep beeen relegated to the lower division leagues.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by MissingBudget: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2016
TeamSimple:

But I hope you don't blame Buhari for this.

No na. I don't.
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by 989900: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2016
tobimillar:
I wish we can replicate same down south. I won't be surprised if Peugeot is adopted eventually as the official car of government official

It was at a time -- we need to do that again!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by 989900: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

[s]Yoruba thinking. One man business is the hallmark of Igbo entrepreneurship. We don't do shares like yoruba.

Did Innoson tell you that he needs help with money? He is going at calculated pace...he knows what he is doing![/s]

This is a joke, and it ain't even funny!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by mu2sa2: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Rajosh:
Why are you SE guys afraid of competition? Peugeot Assembly Plant was established in the 1970s, that's more than 3 decades before innoson. Ironically even the SE state govts & people do not all patronize innoson - they seem to prefer the Toyotas, Kia, bmws,volvos. The effort to revive Pan should be seen as part of the plan to revamp local industries. Nigeria needs not only innoson but also Pan and many more local industries.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by LKO(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2016
The proprietor of Innoson motors publicly adopted Jonathan as his sole candidate in the last presidential election and donated scores of buses to the Jonathan campaign organization.

Businessmen should be discrete in their political dealings and must separate their business from politics.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Ymodulus:

Bro many things are wrong with Innoson.

You don't just produce a Brand and expect people to buy base on nepotic grounds - in this case indigenous coy. Innoson is still following the lame Igbo man business mentality.

Igbos are know to be business doers, however they are not intelligent business men they are just brilliant business men.

They fail to realise that there should be injection of modern business principles to excellent, and this is the reason you hardly see an Igbo business man go high to the level of Dangote, Otedola, Wale Tinubu, Folorunsho Alakija and likes.

Take note that the few igbos ( Delta Igboa actually ), who are excelling in their business nationally and internationally are those who out modern days international business standards to work.

Let me be straight and simple. Advertising is the bane of any business and innoson is yet to get this. Advert is all to a business. The power of the media should never be underestimated, with advert you can paint black as gold and Gold as brown. Innoson is yet to do this.

As long as innoson keeps believing in self sales and not spending money on advert. They will keep beeen relegated to the lower division leagues.

Thank you. Delta Igbos (Mid West Igbo) do bettter in building corporations than core south east Igbos because of their history with western region. They were part of western region and were never part of eastern region. This relationship kind of make them a mix of core Igbo Brillliance in business and Yoruba smartness in building corporation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2016
LKO:
The proprietor of Innoson motors publicly adopted Jonathan as his sole candidate in the last presidential election and donated scores of buses to the Jonathan campaign organization.

Businessmen should be discrete in their political dealings and must separate their business from politics.

Thank you brother. INNOSEN messed up big time in doing that. Dangote donated to all pollitical parties. That is a smart business man.

Currently Donald Trump is being accused of donating money to democrat in d past. He said he was a business man then and not a candidate. That as a business has to support every political party for his business. INNOSEN was too shallow minded.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Bishop4real: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

A lot of Nigerians till this day are totally oblivious of northern agenda. As soon as they saw Innoson getting media spotlight and possible patronage...cash going into SE, they met and agreed to stop this Igbo man immediately. A northern billionaire will champion the cause...Dangote. Expect Dangote vs Ibeto scenario to play out...using government connection to stifle Innoson like they did to Ibeto. One Nigeria for you!

You may ask...why do I think like this? Well from experience, it happened to Ibeto.

My dear ethnicity will take us no where. Instead of applauding great innovation that will surely create more jobs & put food on Nigerians' table, you are here trivializing issues along ethnic divide. Are you telling me that there are no south easterners in Kaduna who might even benefit from this noble venture by Kaduna State government?

Come to think of it, are there no billionaires in the South East? Is anybody stopping them from promoting Innoson? Show me the law banning any Igbo billionaire from investing in Innoson!

Your so called "Dangot/Ibeto" saga happened under OBJ, a southerner! How come you are accusing the North now?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by 989900: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2016
This shouldn't even be about Innosson vs PAN (even though PAN's been existing for about 40 years in Nigeria), this should be about other states doing something like Kaduna, like Anambra, like Ogun state; these are the types of things 'F'ayofo', 'Aregeberascal', Okorocha, and other clueless governors should emulate. This is what would emancipate this country from the claws of poverty and self-inflicted implosion.

The Nissans, Leylands, Toyotas, and e.t.c should have 'working' manufacturing plants here . . . we need to make the ease of doing business here, more/about as attractive as China, Brazil, South Africa, Indonesia, India, and e.t.c. . . . we need the money!

And the CBN and banks should make low interest car loans a reality -- who doesn't prefer a "chassoso" to a "tokunbo" -- growing up, we always had new cars, nothing like "tokunbo".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Allwility: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2016
If AMCON sells PAN shares to these states and investors, then everything is wrong with the system. Whatever happened to call for bids?? The PAN's shares to be sold are they FGN's shares?? People on NL will be busy looking at the tribalistic angle of this while a wrecking gang will sell off our national assets with just one proposal.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Igbos should be very careful in Nigeria,there's a strong conspiracy going on between the Hausas and Yorubas to relegate you to nothing in Nigeria and that was behind the formation of APC.They want to bring your businesses down by making unecessary polices which affects you directly and take over the businesses you do.

The North and South West don't like anything Igbo and have sworn to make life unbearable for you.You people should believe in God and your abilities to be creative in any aspect of life you find yourselves.

The plan is to reduce the Igbos to nothing and I'm gradually seeing this wicked plan unfold before my very eyes.If you want to invest,the South South and South East is always open for you because any investment done in the South West and North is a complete waste.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Domiciliary A/C Opening Requirements & Steps For Top 5 Nigerian Banks / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable / Naira Depreciates Barely 48 Hours After It Strengthened Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.