Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai (24641 Views)

Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank / Why Paddy Adenuga's Bid To Acquire Chevron Failed / Boi Increases YES-P Would-be Loan Beneficiaries From 1,200 Yearly To 4,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by barcaboi(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

Yoruba thinking. One man business is the hallmark of Igbo entrepreneurship. We don't do shares like yoruba.

Did Innoson tell you that he needs help with money? He is going at calculated pace...he knows what he is doing!
what has dat got to do with yoruba....haba, let him claim sole ownership and watch his business crash.....competition is allowed, even dangote has shares and Tiger ltd just bought one of his companies. ..that's how it works....when pple have shares in ur company, dey can buy it when u have cash problem and make it bigger..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Bishop4real: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

Yoruba thinking. One man business is the hallmark of Igbo entrepreneurship. We don't do shares like yoruba.

Did Innoson tell you that he needs help with money? He is going at calculated pace...he knows what he is doing!

Then stop blaming those who "do shares" & partnership for the perceived stifling of Innoson. Let him move @ his "calculated pace".

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by nastyesco(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

That's why Ibeto ran south...same as slok. ..all the World's biggest corporation realise they need to go public...Ibo's really need to realise that they can run a small scale business...that's why ur businesses are always small scale compared to we Yoruba. Before u brag remind me how many Yoruba and Ibo made Forbes list. .that's 3 to 0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by seunt4ut(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2016
nyben4eva:
Igbos should be very careful in Nigeria,there's a strong conspiracy going on between the Hausas and Yorubas to relegate you to nothing in Nigeria and that was behind the formation of APC.They want to bring your businesses down by making unecessary polices which affects you directly and take over the businesses you do.

The North and South West don't like anything Igbo and have sworn to make life unbearable for you.You people should believe in God and your abilities to be creative in any aspect of life you find yourselves.

The plan is to reduce the Igbos to nothing and I'm gradually seeing this wicked plan unfold before my very eyes.If you want to invest,the South South and South East is always open for you because any investment done in the South West and North is a complete waste.

Damn your so funny. Don't think that way Plz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by babyfaceafrica: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2016
I have said it before,unless innoson do marketing,no show for am before,he needs to build factories,in lagos Ph and abuja,but na lie,he no listen....see as ab.oki don run am out of business

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by shamecurls(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

Your re a comedian. So you outrightly bliv that a one man business can compete with a public limited liability company

You must be bad in business.

Think outside the box and see the potentials in such merger.

Peugeot will outrightly and conveniently walk over Innoson if such moves are not taken.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by tonynickson(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

A lot of Nigerians till this day are totally oblivious of northern agenda. As soon as they saw Innoson getting media spotlight and possible patronage...cash going into SE, they met and agreed to stop this Igbo man immediately. A northern billionaire will champion the cause...Dangote. Expect Dangote vs Ibeto scenario to play out...using government connection to stifle Innoson like they did to Ibeto. One Nigeria for you!

You may ask...why do I think like this? Well from experience, it happened to Ibeto.
God bless u again and again
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Bigsteveg(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2016
WTF

phantonce:
Just here to read how some people will blame buhari and the northern oligarchy for conniving together to sabotage Innoson.and i am like WTF

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2016
No other person should participate in a bussiness because your people are there or what are u saying? Can u please educate us about what happened to slok and Ibeto? And relate that to the harsh response one of ur goon gave the guy that suggested Innosson should go public
MissingBudget:

Go and read up on the Ibeto and Slok saga. And don't make the weak attempt at exaggeration by saying EVERYTHING. Check out the ones I mentioned: Slok, Ibeto, and now Innoson.

I didn't say everything.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

A lot of Nigerians till this day are totally oblivious of northern agenda. As soon as they saw Innoson getting media spotlight and possible patronage...cash going into SE, they met and agreed to stop this Igbo man immediately. A northern billionaire will champion the cause...Dangote. Expect Dangote vs Ibeto scenario to play out...using government connection to stifle Innoson like they did to Ibeto. One Nigeria for you!

You may ask...why do I think like this? Well from experience, it happened to Ibeto.
What happen to competition? Abeg make we hear word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by MissingBudget: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2016
Nalikedis:
No other person should participate in a bussiness because your people are there or what are u saying? Can u please educate us about what happened to slok and Ibeto? And relate that to the harsh response one of ur goon gave the guy that suggested Innosson should go public

Use Google, I don't have time. But like I said, see how government backs Dangote. Shebi BUA complained about something similar?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Raymonbell(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2016
I feel sorry for my country if this is how the leaders of tomorrow thinks.
Why do our Igbo brothers always see themselves as victim of competition?
Why do they always think any move by the north is always against their interest?
I remember reading various comment on this platform encouraging IVM to work on their marketing team. Aside that, alot of brilliant mind suggest that IVM should expand to corporation instead of one man business. This are brilliant suggestion that can encourage people with the right business skills to join IVM, We need to remember that this market IVM is planning to hijack is currently own by MNCs and for you to kick them out you need the best brain. Moreover, what happen to our #buyNigeriaToGrowNigeria campaign, what happen to our patriotism to grow our local market.
You guys need to shun tribalism and stop thinking you're a born business genius when you are not moving with the trend world business development. I encourage our Igbo brother to get the right business knowledge and move from the idea of one man business to business empire.
Reviving PAN is a good move may be it will serve as a wake up call to IVM, Nigeria need car manufacturing plants and assembly plant is the beginning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by free2blast(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

That's my problem with you Igbo's, what brings about Yoruba in what the guy just suggested. Your bigotry and hatred knows no bound, it is inherent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2016
Abi....
phantonce:
yeah....Why do you think like this?
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by internetpirate: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

You're not thinking right! And I speak as an Igbo man. One of the things we are trying to teach our brothers is the power of synergy and partnership. This is the major bane of Igbo business.

Innoson could do with some strategic partnership... And it's never a crime to have shares.

One of the things we studied at the business school is "the death of the Igbo business model ".... CHANGE OR BE CHANGED, that is the message for Igbo businesses and entrepreneurs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by mohisd(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Men I love Peugeot, but I know both IVM and PAN will sell.
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by tonynickson(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2016
So all this while. The notherners dint see need to resurrect PAN until INNOSON came to spotlight. Its quite unfortunate honestly. Tomoro some apes wil com here and tell me abt one nigeria.
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

Keep spewing trash, in few years time, you will come and talk marginalisation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2016
tuale4u:

INNOSEN should move away from one man business mentality. He should go public or ask all d south east states to buy atleast 40% shares. This will guarantee patronage and d business will grow. If el rufai and nothern states buys PAN, INNOSEN growth will be slowed if he does allow the public and state govt tp buy its share.
Well said
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by menxer: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2016
na wa for our reasoning sef.

with less than 7 car plants in Nigeria some people are allowing their celebrated myopic-selfish thinking to surface. is this the mindset that would make us great in anything but pettiness?

how many car plants are there in the state of Michigan (USA) alone?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automobile_manufacturers_of_Michigan

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by olalekan1(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2016
This is welcomed by me and as such, it will not give room for monopoly. We need competition in different sectors of the economy, we are not enjoying Power simply because there is no competition in the power sector.

God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2016
U go hear word guy... O ti to ile agbon.... Better run
Ymodulus:

Bro many things are wrong with Innoson.

You don't just produce a Brand and expect people to buy base on nepotic grounds - in this case indigenous coy. Innoson is still following the lame Igbo man business mentality.

Igbos are know to be business doers, however they are not intelligent business men they are just brilliant business men.

They fail to realise that there should be injection of modern business principles to excellent, and this is the reason you hardly see an Igbo business man go high to the level of Dangote, Otedola, Wale Tinubu, Folorunsho Alakija and likes.

Take note that the few igbos ( Delta Igboa actually ), who are excelling in their business nationally and internationally are those who out modern days international business standards to work.

Let me be straight and simple. Advertising is the bane of any business and innoson is yet to get this. Advert is all to a business. The power of the media should never be underestimated, with advert you can paint black as gold and Gold as brown. Innoson is yet to do this.

As long as innoson keeps believing in self sales and not spending money on advert. They will keep beeen relegated to the lower division leagues.
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by podosci(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Innoson is not a serious business man, he is either stingy to spend money on aggressive marketing or lacks the wisdom to do so... Innoson should have taken advantage of the rise in dollar by advertising is cars, he can even do a partnership with the banks for people to pay monthly....If I have some money I would rather buy Innoson than buy fairly used expensive cars from abroad but I don't know which brand Innoson sells and how much or even where to buy the cars. Don't blame anybody for lack of patronage, blame Innoson for his lackadaisical attitude towards marketing...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by arro: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2016
It will be better if something can be done about that and again the should look for more designers like honda,toyota,hyundia.
They should also make it to be cheaper for everybody and not for gov't official usage only.
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by kingdompropty: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2016
tuale4u:

INNOSEN should move away from one man business mentality. He should go public or ask all d south east states to buy atleast 40% shares. This will guarantee patronage and d business will grow. If el rufai and nothern states buys PAN, INNOSEN growth will be slowed if he does allow the public and state govt tp buy its share.

That will be their death kneel. Partnership in Nigeria doesn't work examples abound. From Eko Hotel to WEMABOD etc they just run it down and abandon it.

Innoson must tug it through and in ten years he will be better for it.
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2016
Allwility:
If AMCON sells PAN shares to these states and investors, then everything is wrong with the system. Whatever happened to call for bids?? The PAN's shares to be sold are they FGN's shares?? People on NL will be busy looking at the tribalistic angle of this while a wrecking gang will sell off our national assets with just one proposal.
they are not selling PAN... Are they suppose to bid for shares?
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2016
LET US ALSO REMEMBER TO BUILD SCRAP YARDS AND RECYCLING PLANTS WERE SCRAP CARS, TIRES, ETC WILL BE RECYCLED.

With the flooding of the country with affordable cars, it means we will generate a lot of waste from old cars as people may let go of them for the newer brands.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by maasoap(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

May be you didn't notice that those who commented before you were expressing their fears about its future market and patronage from the government most especially that PAN is being acquired by diverse interests.
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by don4real18(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2016
I wonder why many comments on this seem to be made by individuals suffering from the effects of cheap drugs.... I love competition in the economy.. If innoson wants a larger share of the Nigerian market, they should work harder. Kudos to El-Rufai

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by segnys007(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

You don't do shares like Yoruba? If he can do it alone, let him. But please stop complaining.
Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by whatofyou: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2016
I don't why people are talking Innoson here? Or they (the Kaduna state govt) should see a means of economic survival and abandon it because Innoson is in the sector? I don't see why Innoson should tremble; that is the beauty of competition: it makes you bring out the best in you. All I see is Nigeria trying to meet her automobile needs, which becomes high quality and affordable, as many investors come into it.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai by Nicur: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2016
The governor added that his administration had created more than 120,000 jobs in nine months, The way and manner this politicians manufacture statistics dey amazing grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Excess Fresh Tomatoes Floods Calabar Markets / Remove Fuel Subsidy Now! World Bank Tells Buhari. / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.