Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election (11635 Views)

INEC Declares Uwajumogu Of APC Winner Of Imo Senatorial Re-run Election / Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews / #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by ik4life: 4:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Post results of the Abia North Senatorial re-run election here...The three major candidates are Senator Mao Ohuabunwa of the PDP, Dr Oji Uzor kalu of PPA and Chief David Ogba-Onuoha (Bourdex) of Apga

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Siberia101: 4:55am On Mar 05, 2016
It's a sure victory for Orji Uzor Kalu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by AmadiAba: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2016
OUK is winning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2016
angry
Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by siralos135: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2016
Kalu is my man!

2 Likes

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by bigerboy200: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2016
wetin uzor kalu still dey find up n down...

6 Likes

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2016
kalu on d go

1 Like

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by tohpahz(f): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by ejima5101: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Speechless
Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Nobleking2000(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2016
APGA is winning today because was part OUK the useless past leaders that destroyed abia state.
Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by tunwumi: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2016
The faces of the next SINators
Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by MissingBudget: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2016
OUK carry go!

1 Like

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Innodon(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2016
Ouk

1 Like

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Amankalizer(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2016
Ogba Onuoha's photo not attached. Why?
Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by 9japrof(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2016
OUK is a mess, he should go and sit the Bleep down, he's a clown. He premidated and foisted on Abians T.A Orji who rained havoc on Abians.

This guy was a weakling, how on earth would his mama be a queen mother during his rain as gorvenor ? you would rarely hear about the wife on the news, just "the mother of the governor of Abia State, Chief Mrs Eunice Uzo Kalu, Chairman Reality organization.

The last I check , till date she remains the only mother of a sitting governor to be on the news than the constitutionally recognized wife of the governor office

4 Likes

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Mopolchi: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Na orji uzor Kalu the thief, sorry the former governor go win now.
Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by freshvine(f): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2016
Two ibos I want in the Senate are

Orji Uzo Kalu
Victor Umeh.

They're outspoken and are more igbo driven than the regular igbo career politicians. They see something, they say something.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Chuksworld(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Re run of elections has become norm
Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
I am here to read comments only
Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by saintkel(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Ah thank God no APC, anybody who wins it is ok by me, #APC I hate!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Astuteleader(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2016
May the best candidate win!
Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by ukabrother: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2016
Senator Mao is going back to the red chamber.

1 Like

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by kayce911(f): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2016
I just touched down villa now to cast my vote...Mao I know orji kalu I don't know...

PDP all the way..

2 Likes

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Favor16: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
ukabrother:
Senator Mao is going back to the red chamber.
That's where i stand let him go back to complete his God given mandate.I support PDP ,which is in favor of sen mao ohuabunwa

2 Likes

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by tiredface: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2016
GULLIBLES!! IS IT NOT THE SAME KALU AND HIS MOM THAT LOOTED ABIANS BLIND?? HOW SICK. WE'RE MANY YEARS BEHIND CIVILIZATION

2 Likes

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Fablonwa: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2016
If for any reason Onyeoshi Orji Uzor Kalu is elected to be at the senate then Abia North is finished. He just wants to step on people's head and climb up and then forget them to their perils for the next four years
Mao Ohuabunwa remains the best choice now
Reporting live from Umunneochi LGA

2 Likes

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by fairheven: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Bourdex has it
Orji Uzor and mao had their times and did nothing, now we need to try someone that has done something for us before

1 Like

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Rexology: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2016
9japrof:
OUK is a mess, he should go and sit the Bleep down, he's a clown. He premidated and foisted on Abians T.A Orji who rained havoc on Abians.

This guy was a weakling, how on earth would his mama be a queen mother during his rain as gorvenor ? you would rarely hear about the wife on the news, just "the mother of the governor of Abia State, Chief Mrs Eunice Uzo Kalu, Chairman Reality organization.

The last I check , till date she remains the only mother of a sitting governor to be on the news than the constitutionally recognized wife of the governor office
which section of the Nigerian Constitution recognises the Governor's wife office?

2 Likes

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Bourdex is the man but bas as e bad mao should take over and on no account should orji uzor smell that senate

1 Like

Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by modath(f): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Rexology:

which section of the Nigerian Constitution recognises the Governor's wife office?

Me sef dey wonder?
Re: Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election by 9japrof(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Rexology:

Bros we ain't in an E-fight and I don't plan to be. the question should be, did you refute the above mentioned assertions about OUK's mother during his son's stay as governor. Before and after that till date, which other sitting governor's mother have welded such enormous power. If you can answer the question outrightly , please don't quote me again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Election: INEC Staff Distributing Materials Across LGAs / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 62nd Birthday / Nigeria's Local Governments Are Toothless Bull Dogs That Can Bark But Can’t Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.