Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air (892 Views)

"Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2016
My attention was drawn to a FB post made by a Yoruba guy who happened to be a mutual friend to my friend, the dude listed all the casualties in the Mile12 mayhem and subtly chip in "2 Igbo traders".

Disregard such list because wise people like us know what they are trying to do, to enraged us so that reprisal with commence in East.
There might be some unfortunate Igbos whom might be caught in the crossfire during the mayhem but such shouldn't be enough reason to start scheming for something.

Disregard such list by shouting the bearers down, do not be emotionally instigated into fighting a battle you have no stake in. Fight nobody's battle.

Disregard such list, did anybody ask why Igbos was trending yesterday in twitter when we have no dog in the fight.

Igbo Youths let's rally round and make sure nobody drew us into a senseless and unwarranted orgy of bloodshed because this call is not a direct call, is a call divert.

May almighty God restore peace in Lagos and its environs and give comfort those that lost their loved ones during the senseless mayhem.

Sign:
BuddahMonk.
Shout out to my imperators, my half-life warboys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by YourMrBoo: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2016
As far as is a Yoruba problem is their business...
Thank God Igbo are enlightened and can't fall for any inciting propaganda that will invite the Igbos to their fight...

Is their fight they should fight it...

I also advise my Igbo brothers to steer clear of those premises to avoid being victimized.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by Agunechemba1(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2016
YourMrBoo:
As far as is a Yoruba problem is their business...
Thank God Igbo are enlightened and can't fall for any inciting propaganda that will invite the Igbos to their fight...

Is their fight they should fight it...

I also advise my Igbo brothers to steer clear of those premises to avoid being victimized.

Nwanne you've said it all.

Ndigbo adighi iberibe.

We can handle their propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by YourMrBoo: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Nwanne you've said it all.

Ndigbo adighi iberibe.

We can handle their propaganda.

Sure...

Whoever wins among them owns Lagos....

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2016
buddahmonk has finally recovered from the election loss. He has now found his voice in what he knows how to do best- tribalism.grin

You guys now think you have found what to use to ridicule the yorubas for rejecting the ineffectual buffoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by funlord(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2016
grin

More "online only ndigbo nonsense"! The "real" igbos are out there being prosperous and not taking crap like all these useless online agitations by nobodies seriously!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by tinkinjow: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Interesting! Lol
Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by YourMrBoo: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2016
[s]
bloodyBLOGGER:
buddahmonk has finally recovered from the election loss. He has now found his voice in what he knows how to do best- tribalism.grin

You guys now think you have found what to use to ridicule the yorubas for rejecting the ineffectual buffoon.
[/s]

This time you are wasting here wailing and derailing the thread would have been put to good use in mile 2 Lagos...
Yorubas are being killed in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by diasporaman(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2016
Yoruba's should fight their fight and leave the Igbos alone. We the Igbo's we fight a good fight of faith.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Yoruba and deceit is like prick and toto.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by Mrfrankojukwu: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:
Yoruba and deceit is like prick and toto.

Old man with no shame. Spit on you

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by freshvine(f): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2016
With the way Hausas are intensifying of the killing of yorubas in Lagos, they might be headed to the Obas place any time soon.

Yoruba Youth take action.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Disregard Any List Flying In The Air by zuchyblink(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2016
I have already commented on that. I know they are going to find a way of involving igbos in there poo with the hausas

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun:inec Official With Fake Results Arrested By Police / Danmasani Of Kano,dr Yusuf Maitama Sule Is Not Dead / #pananamapapers The Folly Coker/tinubu Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.