Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch (985 Views)

Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by firstfuckson: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2016
Hi guys,
I would like to pop the question to my girlfriend of two years soon. But my issue is I have no idea of her ring size. I have read lots of treads here on nairaland on how people use rope to measure fingers when she is asleep or tell a friend of a friends friend to take her falsely to pretend to buy a ring for his girl friend that looks like her lol...
All these ideas seen novel but I am not cut out for all this wahala because I want to act African magic while proposing to her.
So I thought of buying her a nice gold wristwatch and taking her to a nice place, propose to her and give her the watch. Then if she says yes(I hope she does) then I either take her to a ring shop days later and she chooses her ring or I ask for her ring size and buy her one.
I think this would save me the cost and inconvenience of buying a ring twice just cos I want to be a Romeo. Abeg, dollar don cost and no money for frivolities again.
Pls am I on a right or wrong path?
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2016
what suit your boat sail with it
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2016
A wrist watch is cool as well..as not all men proposed like this...Or u can ask one of her friends if they have same size..
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by wolfgangg(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2016

Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2016
I always say keep it simple
a few years from now no one will remember the proposal or the wedding
but the husband you have become
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by Richardonald(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2016
U should have propose to her with a waist bead, sorry just joking, lol..i think she will like that,
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by BlissP(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
U wrote! I quote!! U want to save ur cash buying her a gold wristwatch in place of two tiny gold ring. Meeehn, u be better economist ooo...

Propose with gold wrist watch, she expect a gold plated Buggati in place of wedding ring.

I advice u use d old method, it will save u more Peper.
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by falconey(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Propose? dude have thought this through?
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
This will be a first. grin

Just let us know how it goes.
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by firstfuckson: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
BlissP:
U wrote! I quote!! U want to save ur cash buying her a gold wristwatch in place of two tiny gold ring. Meeehn, u be better economist ooo...
Propose with gold wrist watch, she expect a gold plated Buggati in place of wedding ring.
I advice u use d old method, it will save u more Peper.
Dude, I am not buying a davido kind of Rolex watch. Just something she would appreciate. Its more about getting it right at the first time. I am scared of buying a wrong ring.
Also, I still intend to give her a watch after proposing. So it's killing two birds with a stone.
Thanks for your advice. Keep it flowing...
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by austine4real(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Buy a pig lick it azz for 21days afta 21days u wll d size of her finga in ur dream.

Y can't u ask her like 'when wll u get married?

I dnt blieve in public proposal cos she might won't 2b honest wt u. She'l just say yes and by so doin u'r putin her in a tght situation.

Gudluck bro
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch by Strahovski1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol.

Gold wristwatch?

Hmm I laugh

(1) (Reply)

Why She Always Doing This?? / Love You Forever! Banke And Yomi' Romantic Pre-wedding Photo Session / Love Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.