Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips (68436 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? / Girl Flaunts Hips In Torn Jeans: Is This Fashion Or Real Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:

perverts everywhere angry
you are an eligible contender ma, your boobs can also contest for the boobs own I'm trying to organise, you are loaded ma, congrats in advance ma.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by macino1(m): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2016
The word VALUES is dead. Thanks to the act of copying everything from the western world with editing.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2016
the irony is in such hip contests, the winners are still under pressure to sell

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by mccoy47(m): 7:39am On Mar 06, 2016
Food don come for politicians!
I guess 95% of d contestants na part time olosho

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by macino1(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2016
The word VALUES is dead. Thanks to the act of copying everything from the western world without editing mistaking some of their stupidityy for development.
Starting with hip concept. Next will be:
Boobs . . . .
Kssig . . . ..
Unclad . . ..
Widest . . . .
The list is endless. But guess what? The politicians will have enough budget to sponsor them over giving of scholarship to a first class student or an inventor. It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by HaneefahRN(f): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2016
God help us, when there are so many homeless, poor, destitute, sick pple in need of money and all, stupid idiots with no brains will always surpise us , what's the meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by chocolateme(f): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2016
I will participate, hope Nairalanders will vote for me
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by otiigba1(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2016
Nigeria is detoriating into oblivion and her people still have time for hip competetion?
A sad case of misplaced priority, i blame poverty and ignorant perharps illiteracy for this mediocre event
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by bewla(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2016
but them need to take off them cloth fake bum bum they town
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by mdyusuff01: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2016
grin grin grin That judge must touch to confirm if it's natural hips or padded hips I no trust Nija Babes guy's what do u see

Plz help my infiix hot 2 is discharging instead
of charging!
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by IVORY2009(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2016
chocolateme:
I will participate, hope Nairalanders will vote for me

Lolz, ofcourse! But u don't hv big hips cheesy grin
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by naijagunns(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2016
The organizers are using the picture of an under aged girl in their flyer. I pray they get sued. Perverts.

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by chocolateme(f): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2016
IVORY2009:

Lolz, ofcourse! But u don't hv big hips cheesy grin
i can manage with my hipless body.

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by eitsei(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:
God help us, when there are so many homeless, poor, destitute, sick pple in need of money and all, stupid idiots with no brains will always surpise us , what's the meaning of this?
that's what the world has turned to.... Priorities have been misplaced... May God help us
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Polarbite(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2016
The contestant shud b careful cos FLAVOUR myt jst b hanging around.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2016
Ewoni gbogbo Iranu yii
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by possibilita(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2016
See yanshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wey ma vaseline.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2016
Even D babes on D caption no try@ all.
This is 9ja hips pageant and not uk,even uk sef would pick dis kain hips @ random except dey pick from leicester

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by IVORY2009(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2016
chocolateme:
i can manage with my hipless body.

Den how would u win the prize? grin stayout and allow Iya Basirat and Rukiatu to contest
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Judges go just dey masturbate under table grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Yewandequeen(f): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2016
PaulKillerman:
you are an eligible contender ma, your boobs can also contest for the boobs own I'm trying to organise, you are loaded ma, congrats in advance ma.

ehwo
I rebuke thee shocked
get away from me o ye workers of ...........
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Strahovski1(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2016
Morountodun:

How is it your business?
Would anyone force you to watch/attend the show?
Sex will always sell! In case you haven't heard, it is the oldest profession.

I am not in support but I understand that it is not my business!

It's not my business. But when I call ladies wh0res no one should quote me.

It's in their blood.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2016
me I want to judge too embarassedme I want to judge too

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Topestbilly(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Strahovski1:
The world is indeed coming to an end. Ladies showcasing their bodies for money in the name of pageant. And probably fvcking the organisation in name of pageant.

Now one politician or rich bastard will do window shopping on the event and in 2 days after the event the lady in regard will end in his bed.

When we call dem ladies wh0res some people will tell us to go to indialand.com.

I'll just pass..

*spits*

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:

ehwo
I rebuke thee shocked
get away from me o ye workers of ...........
A beg commot a beg.... nonsense.
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by fuckpoverty(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
I sense hungry dicks

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by 400billionman: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
I dey tell you. ^^^

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by mrdino(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Strahovski1:
The world is indeed coming to an end. Ladies showcasing their bodies for money in the name of pageant. And probably fvcking the organisation in name of pageant.

Now one politician or rich bastard will do window shopping on the event and in 2 days the lady in regard will end in his bed.

When we call dem ladies wh0res some people will tell us to go to indialand.com.

I'll just pass..

*spits*
Yeah, d point and kill style
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by oluwasegun007(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
aflame100:
she does not have "killer" hip, so she is not qualify to apply.

I love your humility....
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by kaecyy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Shey na male judges Dem go use tongue tongue
Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by no1madman(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Best Topic of discussion so far

1 Like

Re: "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips by Morountodun: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

It's not my business. But when I call ladies wh0res no one should quote me.

It's in their blood.

Yeah, when I call your mother a LovePeddler, don't cry me a riverundecided. Whether she is truly a LovePeddler or not, it is not my business. No one should quote me.smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos / Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.