Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football (25235 Views)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by nairaman66(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Cool story
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by femi4: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
goldbim:
Like play,like play, she's going global..all thanks to soccer!!....good for her.very soon she'l retire from acting..#jstsaying#.football money!. cool.
her acting is wack anyway
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Fkforyou(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Omo even FIFA dey make mistake?
"A Usher" instead of "An Usher"

1 Like

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by goldbim(f): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
femi4:
her acting is wack anyway
lol..how many of our so called actresses can act well?..talent is not a criteria,a beautiful fair skin and fake accent is what is needed to be called an actress in this part of the world..smh embarassed.
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by dontel(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
cruzita:
grin hips don't lie .it can take u places ,now I believe
The truth can set you free. I hope your hips is attracting the right lather to the top?
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by femi4: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
goldbim:
lol..how many of our so called actresses can act well?..talent is not a criteria,a beautiful fair skin and fake accent is what is needed to be called an actress in this part of the world..smh embarassed.
Abeg, Is she the only fair skin lady in the industry? Are acting is wack, she is not even in top 10.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by femi4: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fkforyou:
Omo even FIFA dey make mistake?

"A Usher" instead of "An Usher"
Its an Usher
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by whizcartel(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
See curves. damn!!! This is the woman of my lala.
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Fkforyou(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
femi4:
Its an Usher

Did I say anything different? or you are just in a hurry to qoute me.
Wait don't tell me, you are worried about the "an" starting with bold letter......SMH.
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by oliidell(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
repogirl:
That's a good one for her, kudos.

Finally, a sensible comment
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Coolguy89(m): 6:35am On Mar 06, 2016
Mehn i love dis bae,she is hot
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 06, 2016
With all the curves she possess, why won't she be nominated... tongue
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by cardoctor(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2016
With which leg she go take play ball with?
Re: FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football by Deepfreezer(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Congratulations dear Juliet Ibrahim. more success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Gets Recognized By The World's Most Popular Music Magazine / Nigeria's Finest Comedians In One Photo...spot Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.