Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,181 members, 7,839,018 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye (25921 Views)

Power Ministry Saves Up FG N119BN Court Judgement Liability / BPP Indicts CBN, Power Ministry, SGF For Padding Budgets / Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by olaleye3230: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Please My Brother i need your advice i have 600k for a business plan in outskirt of Lagos am looking around osun state and Ekiti state but some of my friends advice me to travel out of the country Please What do i do and what good businesses can you guys suggests for me...
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by tomdon(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
why
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Adeola1122: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmmmmm oga oo
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by AreaFada2: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
utytill:
Hmmm,Buhari call dem noisemakers,him come be minister also,so what is Buhari?
Noisemaker-in-chief. grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Newbiee: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ehen
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by tomdon(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
emamos:
He urged Nigerians to put pressure on the government and the National Assembly to effect the needed change in the power sector.
“Citizens must put pressure on the National Assembly to create the needed change in the power sector.

someone pls educate me why Dino melaye, instead of championing the change, he's asking people to come and pressure him to do it.
is this guy serious at all?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by lwils1: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
dis man smoke sha!
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Pecca: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ohammadike:
There is fuel scarcity yet the pig wants the dullard to take over power.The dullard cannot run oil ministry and the nation effectively yet they want to add power

Stupidity of the highest order
bros, you missed the fun. melaye mocks APC's Buhari and their confusion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by udy4real(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Am still waiting 4 Fashola to give us light because I recorded his outburst during d campaign days criticizing PDP for their inability to give us light,that its not ROCK. SCIENCE to provide electricity for Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by AreaFada2: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
gboss4sure:
What has he achieved with the minister of petroleum that would warrant him to take over the power ministry?

Let him give up the petroleum minister and take over the defense ministry and use his so called maitamese tactics on boko haram, fulani herdsmen, islamic kidnappers and the ones fighting their host currently because they pose more serious security risk and if care is not taken, the security network of this country will be dismantled by the time reprisals start flowing from everywhere.
You seem to get the point. Dino is subtly saying that there are more pressing issues that GMB should personally apply himself to. E.g power. You think Dino believes GMB is doing great as petroleum minister? Of course not. Did he commend him for any achievement in petroleum ministry? No.

But he can only criticise codedly, being APC man. People just read the surface and jump to insults. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Achorise: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
The solution is simple, ban the importation all forms of generating set.No politician should use alternative source of power except NEPA.Only hospital and industrial firms should be allowed to use Generator set, believe you me, the issue of power will be solved within one yr.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Achorise: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
The solution is simple, ban the importation all forms of generating set.No politician should use alternative source of power except NEPA.Only hospitals and industrial firms should be allowed to use Generator set, believe you me, the issue of power will be solved within one yr.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by jerayme: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Prof. Barth Nnaji remains the best power Minister we have ever had. Wish they consult him again.

God bless us.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by persius555(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
BRF should understand that the power sector is key to the countrys growth. The president reposed a lot of confidence in his ability to deliver. The minister should please sit up and face this problem squarely, so that the likes of dino melaye can shut his empty trap. I pity dino melayes constituency. The senator is not only an embarassment to his constituency but also a mockery of our democracy.

He is not fit to be a senator. A secretary of the Nigerian Union Of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) would have been a decent position for his character.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
jlinkd78:
Dino Milaye is an Ipob tout

grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Achorise: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fashola, How market? how the power market be? you see say federal government is not Lagos. Let see how you will run your mouth now. It's even your own party man that is singing your incompetent.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Jimi23(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
I concur. I thot they said Fashola was the "action" governor. I am beginning to wonder if Tinubu was not the "action" behind Fashola during the latter's administration.Frankly speaking, Fashola is NOT working AT ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by johnayo01: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
the past administration tried their best to make sure d power sector improves, our dear ajala claimed d success wen we strtd seeing improvement.
now d truth is unfolding

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by 9jatatafo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ganja breed at work!
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by KissCODE(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Owoloku1:
This guy can say rubbish oo..
he must ipod or Biafra.

Trust me
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Paperwhite(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
This foolish senator saying Nigerians should demand reforms in the power sector while all aspect of this country is sick.Asking the useless messiah his party fronted to take over the power sector is tantamount to national suicide.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by winkmart: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
i see,
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by shamecurls(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dude is just bent on overtaking Maurice Bruce in foolishness forgetting that he does not look like Obama and will never inversely reason like Obanikoro
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by kokomilala(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
On this one, and for once, I still back BRF.Even though I gave him an average score 4/10 whilst he was the governor of Lagos State.Considering the resources at his disposal, Lagos should have morphed into some Dubai.However, regarding, the portfolios that have been thrust on him-power in particular-let's wait till the budget is passed.Let's give them the benefit of the doubt.I'm not an APC supporter, but let's see how they manage the coming budget.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Abeymills(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bubuhari n apc had failed Nigerians already shame yeye govt zombies Una c hw u tin god bubuhari d saviour don scatter Nigerian peace n progress Hausa killing n destroying Yoruba Fulani demons killing agatu n innocent Nigerians bubuhari is yet 2condem dat but he can give soldiers order 2 ipod protesters

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by daryoor03(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
This man is never relevant to the Nigeria society of today.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by shamecurls(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jimi23:
I concur. I thot they said Fashola was the "action" governor. I am beginning to wonder if Tinubu was not the "action" behind Fashola during the latter's administration.Frankly speaking, Fashola is NOT working AT ALL.

Go and play brick game. Men re reasoning

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Kcxee(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Op abegee hmmm u wan make power scarce like petrol.......na beg I dey beg o
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by HomeOfMe(f): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by flerKys(f): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nigerians needs to know what this bodyguard noisemaker has contributed to his constituency so as to know if he's performing and I doubt that as he use most of their entitlements on luxury. W- werey!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Armourer Sells Arms To Militants, Attempts Suicide / Buhari Fires Mohammed Haruna, NASENI Boss, After Extending His Tenure / Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.