Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

ii - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ii (1238 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ii by Ofodirinwa: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
ii

3 Likes

Re: ii by Adminisher: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bullshit. There is no awareness in Ibo just unreasoning hatred and fear of the Fulani. It is a socio psychological problem without solution , It is not an intellectual thing. It is base, atavistic, parochial and very sentimental. Ibos don't deserve respect or praise for hatred and suspicion. They deserve what they are getting now which is irritation and contempt.

There is no massacre of Yorubas on yoruba land. That is a very also a very annoying Ibo trait , using negative superlatives to describe something that happens with regularity of two years. There was a riot involving youths of both dides in which casualties were recorded on both sides. Yorubas have also had clashes with Ibos many times in Lagos last year crowned by a not too nice remark by an Oba that was seen as threatening to Ibos but you don't see Hausas or other tribes making anything of it or trying to derive mileage from it,

I think you guys should do a lot of introspection and be more positive about your environment and your place in Nigeria and also develop a healthy respect for other cultures. There are numerous Ibos working in the middle eastern countries, obeying rules about prayer times and the normsl restrictions and they are doing very well, that is the same respect your black compatriots in Nigeria deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ii by uckennety(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Middle Belters, South South and Southwest lose more citizens, property, land, leaders and life to the North than Igbos do. Historically. While there is the occasional pogrom against Igbos in the north, murder in the middle belt is perpetual and traditional. Degradation in the south south and looting of resources is perpetuate and permanent. Historically there hasn't been a major Yoruba leader that wasn't killed or jailed by the north and the list is long. The north even owns cultural institutions in the SW and cities like Ilorin which has a traditional chieftancy reserved for people from Mali (imagine).

Yet when something, even as small as attacking Stella Oduah because of tribe happens, Igbos will mobilize because they know the big picture. they know what these people have designed and they know the only option is total independence. They then have to contend with a flood of middle belters, south westerners and even south southerners fighting and attacking them for their awareness of what everyone suffers mutually.

Igbos have never killed in these regions, never stolen, and contribute as well intergraded members of the societies there. They respect the cultures and the laws at hand and even develop the economies there when they can. Yet if an Igbo man is facing a northerner, all of these regions will see the Igbo man as the issue even if it's protesting the shooting of protesters, illegal dictatorial jailing in a democracy, or a desire for an independent and free country.

Today Yorubas are saying they want this and that as response to the massacre of their people in the heart of their land. I will say confidently that in 6 months they will forget this happened and go back to focusing on Igbos are SSners have forgotten the bombs the Nigeria state dropped on their villages and middle belters forget which one of their brothers was hacked to death the next morning.

Dts simple Envy!
Re: ii by Ofodirinwa: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
ii
Re: ii by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adminisher:
Bullshit. There is no awareness in Ibo just unreasoning hatred and fear of the Fulani. It is a socio psychological problem without solution , It is not an intellectual thing. It is base, atavistic, parochial and very sentimental. Ibos don't deserve respect or praise for hatred and suspicion. They deserve what they are getting now which is irritation and contempt.

Your rant is needed at mile 12 and ibadan expressway now.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ii by Adminisher: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
gboss4sure:

Your rant is needed at mile 12 and ibadan expressway now.

You want admiration for hating your fellow countrymen or what exactly is the purpose of this thread. We line up all Hausa- Fulani and shoot them or something like that?. Or rather all Hausas are bad? Please come out straight with what sick demagoguery you want us to ride with.
Re: ii by EasternPride: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why Fulani devils hit and run in Enugu is because we in Enugu act like we are over civilized, everybody forming like everything is well, that is why I love Onitsha and Aba, you will see people waiting for who will sell problem to them.

They are being decimated in their numbers in Ukwa, Abia South, and Ngwa people don't even smile for, same as every other place in Abia, Imo, Ebonyi and especially Anambra.

Enugu indigenes arent doing enough honestly.

Abokkis dont even try to pick fight with us at our home, they are looking for another round of butchering, the only people we consider are our brothers in North, if not....ok.

I was discussing with a group of random boys in Aba and honestly they are just praying something like that happens around them, because abokkis don plenty in Igbo land, make them help them reduce population.

it all boils down to the adage "he who is surrounded by enemies, is always alert".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ii by Adminisher: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
They smoke Fulani in Anambra like cattle. It's only in Enugu where people are peaceful that they get space to act foolishly. The media seldom reports this but I know as a son of the soil. This is the same with Ebonyi. they don't reach Imo and Abia often but I trust those states as well, especially Abia. So there's nothing like hatred of fear, but a group of people have consistently decided that killing others is a justified ends of a means and travels the country with illegal weapons, stealing and destroying farms and property while their wives and kids beg in cities.

If you still believe me saying the North's violence is a problem, and the violence it's self isn't, then this thread is above your head.

Please get this rubbish out of the air and get a life. You want a Nobel prize for hating an entire tribe. Do you know how sick that is?. That is that they teach that you don't ever do in every school , in every church. You guys are taking things to real idiotic levels now.
Re: ii by Ofodirinwa: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
EasternPride:
Why Fulani devils hit and run in Enugu is because we in Enugu act like we are over civilized, everybody forming like everything is well, that is why I love Onitsha and Aba, you will see people waiting for who will sell problem to them.

They are being decimated in their numbers in Ukwa, Abia South, and Ngwa people don't even smile for, same as every other place in Abia, Imo, Ebonyi and especially Anambra.

Enugu indigenes arent doing enough honestly.

Abokkis dont even try to pick fight with us at our home, they are looking for another round of butchering, the only people we consider are our brothers in North, if not....ok.

I was discussing with a group of random boys in Aba and honestly they are just praying something like that happens around them, because abokkis don plenty in Igbo land, make them help them reduce population.

it all boils down to the adage "he who is surrounded by enemies, is always alert".

Owerri ppl have this same useless docile mentality. Orlu boys don't smile
I noticed almost no hausa ppl in Aba when I went. Aba people are wise beyond their years. In owerri they're just all over the street like nylon bags pushing wheel borrows and drinking cow blood.
Re: ii by AnambraDota: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Igbos are widely traveled now,

1 Like

Re: ii by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adminisher:

Please get this rubbish out of the air and get a life. You want a Nobel prize for hating an entire tribe. Do you know how sick that is?. That is that they teach that you don't ever do in every school , in every church. You guys are taking things to real idiotic levels now.

No body is hating, When the Amorites and the Moabites came together in battle against the people of Israel, God laid an ambush for them, they slew one another until there was no one standing against the Israélites. It's playing out b4 our eyes here in Nigeria. do you expect the israelites to be sad?
Use ur tongue count ur teeth. I can feel your pain bro,

1 Like

Re: ii by AnambraDota: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

Owerri ppl have this same useless docile mentality. Orlu boys don't smile
I noticed almost no hausa ppl in Aba when I went. Aba people are wise beyond their years. In owerri they're just all over the street like nylon bags pushing wheel borrows and drinking cow blood.

Hausas have been pushed to Asaba from Onitsha, constant harassment and reprisals from Onitsha especially Bridgehead and Upper have forced them to relocate to Asaba.

Even in that Asaba they fleed during election to avoid had I know.
Re: ii by sleepingTROUBLE: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adminisher:

There is no massacre of Yorubas on yoruba land. That is a very also a very annoying Ibo trait , using negative superlatives to describe something that happens with regularity of two years. There was a riot involving youths of both dides in which casualties were recorded on both sides. Yorubas have also had clashes with Ibos many times in Lagos last year crowned by a not too nice remark by an Oba that was seen as threatening to Ibos but you don't see Hausas or other tribes making anything of it or trying to derive mileage from it,

I think you guys should do a lot of introspection and be more positive about your environment and your place in Nigeria and also develop a healthy respect for other cultures. There are numerous Ibos working in the middle eastern countries, obeying rules about prayer times and the normsl restrictions and they are doing very well, that is the same respect your black compatriots in Nigeria deserve.
You must be an hausa man, one of the seeds of the rejects, Ishmael
Re: ii by Ofodirinwa: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
He has been following me telling me I don't like Fulani people (who I don't like) when I point out that they kidnap and rape a teenaged girl or kill a sleeping woman

1 Like

Re: ii by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2016
Adminisher:

You want admiration for hating your fellow countrymen or what exactly is the purpose of this thread. We line up all Hausa- Fulani and shoot them or something like that?. Or rather all Hausas are bad? Please come out straight with what sick demagoguery you want us to ride with.

I wonder who is looking for your useless admiration. You can ride on with whatever demagoguery you want, it's of no concern to me.

Your admiration is needed at mile 12, go and show the killers there admiration and see how they will return it.

As for your accusation of us hating hausa fulani, we dont hate people who love us. We only reciprocate what you throw at us. Show us love and we would show you love, show us hate and we would return it to you. It's common knowledge that hausa/fulanis hates us and would want to conquer us and we know it which is why we return to them x100 whatever they throw at us.

BYeEEEEEEE

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Ironies And Deceit Of Oshiomhole’s Iyamo University / Primate Ayodele Reveals Why Buhari Will Fight Obj, Tinubu / Osinbanjo Speaking Live On THE PLATFORM, Channelstv(Ezekwesili's video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.