Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. (4175 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / Hilarious: Am Tired Of Him Acting Like He Don't Know Me - What A Lady Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Naomite(f): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
We knew each other for years even before we started the relationship. I never dreamed or even thought of dating dis guy because he is like a "no go" area 4 me(reason is because am way too older than he is). We serve in thesame unit in the church bt we hardly spoke 2 each other, I really like his calmness and gentleness and this made me created more interest in getting 2 know him better. Oneday, he cought me stirring at him and he immediately confronted me with this accusation, he said and I quote " why are u stirring at me? Do u have a crush on me?", jeez! I was speachless, no word could come out of my mouth at that particular moment. From that day on, he started calling me his crush and I call him that aswell.

Although it was all on a level of joke as I didn't have any hidden agender, but unknown to me he actually meant what he says. After spending the holiday, I went back to school and we chat mostly on whatsapp that was how it all began. We never really had any form of agreement to date, cos he didn't actually ask me out and I was owk with it. All my intention then was that, as soon as I find a guy I like and want 2 date, I'll just let him know and everything will stop, but to my gre atest amusement, I fell in love with him coupled with the type of care and attention he gave 2 me, this inturn made me not 2 give any other guy the chance even when I know deep down that the relationship has no future. To cut the story shot, six months letter, I started noticing some changes in his behavior, he wasn't honest with me anymore, uses so different girls pic on his DP, and I also started hearing so many rumors on how he flirt around with different girls, so we had to end the relationship. After a month, he started visiting me again and every time he visit, we will both end up kissing and romancing (no sex) 4 what may look like eternity (trust me it feels good) what baffles me most is that he gets angry and jealous whenever he sees me with another guy, so last Saturday, ask him 2 let us DTR (define the relationship) and all he could say is that "I don't want u 2 date any other guy cos I want b able to handle it, so let's just be what we are till when am ready 2 start dating again"
Please romancelanders, I need a mature advice on what to do, because trully am also finding it difficult to move on since he is still here, can't stop him from coming to our house and I can't stop my self from getting emotional when ever he comes around cos I still love him.
Mature advice please.......thanks guys!
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
hmm well according to what i can decipher from ur acute postology, its that the guy has some hidden palavation in his mindology, hav u ever confront him and require to acquire d reason why he dnt want to actualize datetology now, why is he taking time? ask him and get his responsive reproval, he must tell u a reasonable answer or else if he refuse to communicate his inner demons then move on with ur lifetology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Tocheagle(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Girls Girls Girls , Always Falling For guys Who do Not Love them and Ignoring guys who love them since 1900

3 Likes

Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by tripplephi: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Naomite:
We knew each other for years even before we started the relationship. I never dreamed or even thought of dating dis guy because he is like a "no go" area 4 me(reason is because am way too older than he is). We serve in thesame unit in the church bt we hardly spoke 2 each other, I really like his calmness and gentleness and this made me created more interest in getting 2 know him better. Oneday, he cought me stirring at him and he immediately confronted me with this accusation, he said and I quote " why are u stirring at me? Do u have a crush on me?", jeez! I was speachless, no word could come out of my mouth at that particular moment. From that day on, he started calling me his crush and I call him that aswell.

Although it was all on a level of joke as I didn't have any hidden agender, but unknown to me he actually meant what he says. After spending the holiday, I went back to school and we chat mostly on whatsapp that was how it all began. We never really had any form of agreement to date, cos he didn't actually ask me out and I was owk with it. All my intention then was that, as soon as I find a guy I like and want 2 date, I'll just let him know and everything will stop, but to my gre atest amusement, I fell in love with him coupled with the type of care and attention he gave 2 me, this inturn made me not 2 give any other guy the chance even when I know deep down that the relationship has no future. To cut the story shot, six months letter, I started noticing some changes in his behavior, he wasn't honest with me anymore, uses so different girls pic on his DP, and I also started hearing so many rumors on how he flirt around with different girls, so we had to end the relationship. After a month, he started visiting me again and every time he visit, we will both end up kissing and romancing (no sex) 4 what may look like eternity (trust me it feels good) what baffles me most is that he gets angry and jealous whenever he sees me with another guy, so last Saturday, ask him 2 let us DTR (define the relationship) and all he could say is that "I don't want u 2 date any other guy cos I want b able to handle it, so let's just be what we are till when am ready 2 start dating again"
Please romancelanders, I need a mature advice on what to do, because trully am also finding it difficult to move on since he is still here, can't stop him from coming to our house and I can't stop my self from getting emotional when ever he comes around cos I still love him.
Mature advice please.......thanks guys!

SO YOU BOTH ARE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? THATS LIKE TASTING SOUP YOU WONT EAT

6 Likes

Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by ILOVEFOOD: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
U'll grow old waiting 4 him oo

U berra move d hell on, unless e owns u

1 Like

Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by cruzita(f): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
undecided so u want to wait?issokay .Smh and whistling
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
You've successfully turned yourself to his toy. Dude's got nothing for you

He even made you realise by telling you he's only using you to bid time until he finds a girl he truly loves. So what else do you want? Stay with him till he finds a girl then it'll be dawn on you that yur on a long thing? Or quit now, get healed up and find yourself another man?

Well, the ball is in your court. Be wise!
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Mimido2(f): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
he is using jazz on u....run for ur dear life(just kidding)....babe u need to move on and forget about d idiot,he does not deserve u.....dere are tons of guys out dere dat might even kill themselves to have u as their gf. Life is too short to waste on one yeye guy ***move on***
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by yuiop(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
*in drake voice* work..work...work..hot line bling...

Just passing...lalalalala..loliloliololo..
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by yuiop(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mimido2:
he is using jazz on u....run for ur dear life(just kidding)....babe u need to move on and forget about d idiot,he does not deserve u.....dere are tons of guys out dere dat might even kill themselves to have u as their gf. Life is too short to waste on one yeye guy ***move on***
Irumole...
Don't even know what it means
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Mimido2(f): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
yuiop:
Irumole... Don't even know what it means
hmmmmmm
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by justscorch: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Stop molesting the young man angry
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by AlienStar: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
It's Better U Call It Quit So That U Can Meet The Right Person. U Said U Are Older Than Him So Certainly His Not Ready Yet For Any Serious Thing.
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by halfricanadian(f): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
My dear fellow female drop him and find love d guy is using u to heal till he finds love

If u stay longer he wud hurt u deeply just leave!!!!! I beg u
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by jmichlins(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
My advice is as simple as your name. Dump him before he does that to you. You guys have nothing going and he knows that but being a guy his ego coupled with the liberty he gets dating older woman will make him want to keep you but you do not have that luxury of time
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
are u sure no sex yet

1 Like

Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Naomite(f): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
You've successfully turned yourself to his toy. Dude's got nothing for you

He even made you realise by telling you he's only using you to bid time until he finds a girl he truly loves. So what else do you want? Stay with him till he finds a girl then it'll be dawn on you that yur on a long thing? Or quit now, get healed up and find yourself another man?

Well, the ball is in your court. Be wise!
Thanks 4 the advice
I have tried 2 call it quite so many times but I still end up finding my self with him again.
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Naomite(f): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm well according to what i can decipher from ur acute postology, its that the guy has some hidden palavation in his mindology, hav u ever confront him and require to acquire d reason why he dnt want to actualize datetology now, why is he taking time? ask him and get his responsive reproval, he must tell u a reasonable answer or else if he refuse to communicate his inner demons then move on with ur lifetology.
U really got me with ur grammer dude. Thanks 4 ur advice tho

1 Like

Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
OK lady, here's what's going to happen in the not-too-distant future. the two of you are gonna "fvck" each other (pardon my language), and afterwards he's gonna dump you, as sure as the sun will rise from the east tomorrow morning.

my two cents? dump him. before he uses you to score cheap points.

BTW, don't churches preach against immorality anymore these days?
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by austine4real(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tell him u av H I V case solved
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Naomite:

U really got me with ur grammer dude. Thanks 4 ur advice tho
lol ure welcum, i hope u undastood
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Naomite:

Thanks 4 the advice
I have tried 2 call it quite so many times but I still end up finding my self with him again.
You either move on now, or be forced to move on which might cause you some pain
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Naomite(f): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol ure welcum, i hope u undastood
Of course I did. Thanks grin
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Naomite(f): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
You either move on now, or be forced to move on which might cause you some pain
Owk thanks! I'll try again, I guess this time I'll have 2 do it with all determination.
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Naomite(f): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
austine4real:
Tell him u av H I V case solved
Jeez! Dats horrible
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Naomite:

Owk thanks! I'll try again, I guess this time I'll have 2 do it with all determination.
just quit every contact you have with him. I understand it's gonna be hard, but with time and determination, you'll move on

I wish you all the best
Cheers
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by austine4real(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Naomite:
Jeez! Dats horrible
u want him 2 leave u abi?

Do as i say
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by yuiop(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mimido2:
hmmmmmm
Who's mimido2
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Richy4(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
When I saw the caption, I thought it was a sugar daddy...... Because I heard it was only sugar daddies that will not marry u and will not equally let u go cheesy

U knew this relationship is not going anywhere according to u...... so why were u wasting your time...

U are older than him, u should have an upper hand in making this kind of decision......If he proves stubborn, just bring out your belt and tell him if he doesn't evaporate from your house and condense somewhere, U will flog hallelujah out of his skin sad
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Mimido2(f): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
yuiop:
Who's mimido2
someone u don't know
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2016
kontinu sister naomite
Re: He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. by holajeedayy: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2016
Eyah love is a mystery funny enof some serious guys dey trip 4 u as if tomoro no dey.....i don pm you shaaaa and i stay around akure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muscle Thread (pics) / Am 6ft4 And People Complain Alot About My Height / How Many Kinds Of PĂ©nis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.