Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Niraland And Their No To Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niraland And Their No To Biafra (820 Views)

Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? / Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ? / Ohaneze To Biafra Agitators: Stop This Madness - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niraland And Their No To Biafra by Gr8tasign: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
The questions are:

How has it stoped the Biafra movement that sweeps the globe,its international and local awareness,the mental libration of my people or calm the nerves of them that fear we would leave them to the mercy of hausa/fulani?

Just asking...../...//

I really want to know.
THANKS!

1 Like

Re: Niraland And Their No To Biafra by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
guess it's cause without Nigeria, there won't be naira-land.

guess he's looking our for his money, I guess that may be understandable, dunno undecided

(1) (Reply)

Free Our Stolen Daughters Like Ese – Parents Of Other Girls Forced Into Marriage / Caption This....reporter Vs Politician. Hilarious / Tell Amaechi I Will Attend Club In His Village Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.