Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status (1119 Views)

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / SideChick Claims Girlfriend is her Girlfriend-in-law (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status by ExpertNosa(m): 3:18am On Mar 06, 2016
It's far genuinely regular for a few women to turn out to be side chicks without their know-how; generally thus of having concerned with a promiscuous / untrue associate. however agree with it or not, no longer every side-chick is completely blind to her (new) repute. There are girls who take on the placement of a facet-chick in a person’s existence, in spite of whole knowledge of what they’re entering into; even though maximum turn out to be privy to the improvement halfway into the relationship. Whichever way you want to observe it from, the point is that there are women who are inclined to be ‘the alternative lady’ in a man’s existence. So why is that this so? well, let’s discover!

1 Share

Re: Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status by ExpertNosa(m): 3:19am On Mar 06, 2016
1. FEAR OF BEING LONELY
2.PEER strain/ THE ‘need’ TO sense among
3.MATERIALISM
4. DESIRE FOR A HIGHER THE NEXT DAY
5. LOW SELF – ESTEEM
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status by ExpertNosa(m): 3:20am On Mar 06, 2016
TOP 5 Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'SideChick' Status

http://www.viralnosa.com/2016/03/top-5-reasons-why-most-women-accept.html
Re: Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status by TheABOMINATION: 5:21am On Mar 06, 2016
Na wa for the grammar of the post o,

Abeg op simplify the post make I understand the points well.
Re: Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status by cruzita(f): 5:23am On Mar 06, 2016
nairanlanders una don wake ?
Re: Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Itumo gan gan?
Stop all dis side chicks palava biko. It's annoying to even hear it.
Re: Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status by walexzee11(m): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
Itumo gan gan?
Stop all dis side chicks palava biko. It's annoying to even hear it.
Are you one, why hurting?
Re: Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2016
walexzee11:
Are you one, why hurting?
I will follow ur siggy. I'm outta here tongue

(1) (Reply)

Please Caption This Wedding / Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. / Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.