Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell (21209 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Facts About Hell In The Bible / Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
a person gets punished for eternity for living for 70 - 90 years on earth? this is why i am a deist.
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by imohchard(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
solreb:

In rev 20:12-15, after judgement those not found in the book of life plus Hades and Death will be cast in lake fire (hell) which is eternal and spiritual.

The Bible said lake of fire, it didnt say hell right?
If you read that verse in other translation" KJV, Goodnews etc" it will say "Hell and Hades will be cast into the lake of fire"
If the lake of fire means hell, how would you cast hell into hell?

If you complete reading that verse, the last part tells us what that lake of fire represent. It says clearly "This means the second death"
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by armstrongemole(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ekehwinz:
it is better to live a righteous life with no belief of hell than to live a sinful life believing that there's no hell but get to find yourself in hell at the last day.
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by armstrongemole(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
TheTransformer:
a person gets punished for eternity for living for 70 - 90 years on earth? this is why i am a deist.

Will ur being a deist change the fact of eternity in hell fire or in heaven? Ur life time on earth is meant for u to prepare for eternity either in hell fire or in heaven and rejecting Jesus' free gift of salvation is tantamount to eternity in hell while accepting him as Lord and as personal saviour parallels eternity in heaven.

Make hale now while the sun shines
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hell is real.Repent before it is too late.
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by Batomi: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2016
Hell is real
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by theEYe21(f): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2016
Abeg, hell na story, this is a very great tool for Buisness and politics. There's no such thing until it's evident.
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by theEYe21(f): 7:10am On Mar 14, 2016
God existence is a possibility, if he's so loving and kind, and if he make human beings to be flawed how can there be hell? All these hell talk Na propaganda abeg
Icecomrade:

Just say there is no God. Live your life the way you deem fit.
Stop misinterpreting the Bible

Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by theEYe21(f): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2016
Have you seen it with your Koro Koro eyes before?
raziboi:
hell is real

i believe dat
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by coputa(m): 7:12am On Mar 14, 2016
aolumaxi:
..and he is a consuming fire
That he is a consuming fire,doesn't mean he will burn you physically,it means decisiveness,and his ability to act.
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by theEYe21(f): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Yea, in Nigeria and on this earth.
tahir01:
HELL is real my brothers and sisters.
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by theEYe21(f): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2016
On Earth
honourhim:
Hell is real
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by delightf(f): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2016
djraymy:
according to JW hell is not fire, its simply Grave
I dnt like listening to false teaching,JW I dnt belive onthem cuz they turn scriptures upside down
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by Ifamex(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Hell is fake.

You are reincarnated.
don,t be deceived,blessed are those who believed but didn,t see!
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by Ifamex(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2016
henrydadon:
i dont believe hell is real..what i do beleive is that when we die..we all gonna go back to the ground where we came from..hell fire is some bullshit crap
you deserve to be pitied,your soul is immortal and can never die,,,,believe it before it too late,blessed are those that believed but didn,t see,,,
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by Ifamex(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
theEYe21:
Abeg, hell na story, this is a very great tool for Buisness and politics. There's no such thing until it's evident.
which evidence are you seeking for,Thomas,hell is real,blessed are those who believed but did, nt see .
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by IndianBwoy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ifamex:
don,t be deceived,blessed are those who believed but didn,t see!

Rubbish.
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sorry... go and preach to someone else... and use your fear of going to hell to force him or her to accept Jesus Christ... now please before I get insulting and the moderator bans me never in you life should you quote me on Nairaland.

armstrongemole:

Will ur being a deist change the fact of eternity in hell fire or in heaven? Ur life time on earth is meant for u to prepare for eternity either in hell fire or in heaven and rejecting Jesus' free gift of salvation is tantamount to eternity in hell while accepting him as Lord and as personal saviour parallels eternity in heaven.

Make hale now while the sun shines
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by MrPresident1: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
People do not go to heaven or hell when they die, they go to rest. However, they reincarnate back into this world, this earth called 'the place of judgement' to serve the punishment for their sins. God does not make mistakes and their are no coincidences in nature, everything is planned to the minutest details.

So when someone reincarnates and is involved in some very unlucky or unfortunate circumstance, just remember that God does not play dice, he is reaping the fruit of what he has sown. You Only Live Once YOLO is perhaps the most wicked most insidious lie ever told, you only live once so when you die, it is finished? This is a very evil lie.

Hell is is here on earth, it is payment for sins here on this earth, heaven is repayment for good, right here on this earth. There is no place up there in the clouds called heaven or hell; Heaven and hell are human conditions here on earth.
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by achorladey: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
@ Solreb hw do you explain Romans 6:23 alongside Romans 6:7. You ve forgotten the sentence passed on Adam was a death sentence and once that sentence has been fulfilled by the offender he is acquitted or set free. And for those with immortal souls explain Ezekiel 18:4. After reading that comeback and tell the spirit will not die.
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by djraymy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
delightf:
I dnt like listening to false teaching,JW I dnt belive onthem cuz they turn scriptures upside down
how are they turning the Bible upside-down? There Bible is the same as yours.
I'm a Muslim tho
Re: Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell by djraymy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ifamex:
you deserve to be pitied,your soul is immortal and can never die,,,,believe it before it too late,blessed are those that believed but didn,t see,,,
you are talking as if you know when you were in the heaven. Since we don't know when we were in the heaven, we won't know anything when we are dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Why Christians Should Reject The Bill For A Christian Court In Nigeria / What Do Arab Christians Call God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.