Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

bla - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / bla (1027 Views)

Sex Can Keep A Woman!!! Ladies Dont Come Here If Ur Not Sexually Active!! To Bla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bla by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2016
nnnnn
Re: bla by Maxi112: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2016
rubbish question
Re: bla by Cutehector(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2016
Stuttering isn't a death sentence op... u shouldn't be insecure abt dat.
Re: bla by pamellla(f): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2016
well, it depends....I can't tell for sure
Re: bla by osesology(m): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2016
Wha-wha-what do-do you me-mean @op, huh? wha-what ru-ru-rubbish is th-th-this this sun-sun-sun-sunday mor-morning? abi u dey cra-cra-cra...mtcheeew infact ge-ge-ge-gerarrahia mehn!
Re: bla by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2016
I was told it's sexy by my lover
Re: bla by swtdrms(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2016
@Op, if u stutter there's nothing you can change about it. From personal experience, Ur stuttering will not in anyway impact negatively on u or on ur achievements. I've made several search for solution and i was disappointed cuz there's none.

On a lighter note, you have some tools to always make use of, Self confidence and always relax ur veins and the heaven will always be ur starting point.

On ur main question, U will date the most beautiful girls, most intelligent girls, infact sef, u can date extra size if that's what you want.

All of these i've said are all from personal experience.

Note: When i started making effectives of my tools; self confidence, relaxation of my veins through humours, my stuttering reduced alot. People am meeting for the first do not even know i stutter, it over a period of time they start noticing i stutter. I hope this helps,

Take care of yourself and live a happy life.
Re: bla by cruzita(f): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2016
I can but I will have to be careful because they are bad-tempered.
Re: bla by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Y not? Are dey not human beings?

1 Like

Re: bla by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
osesology:
Wha-wha-what do-do you me-mean @op, huh? wha-what ru-ru-rubbish is th-th-this this sun-sun-sun-sunday mor-morning? abi u dey cra-cra-cra...mtcheeew infact ge-ge-ge-gerarrahia mehn!
you dey mad ogrin
Re: bla by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yes.An I'd help him improve his speech too.

If your willin'ta make the click here's a article on how to improve your stuterin' swtdrms elego1

https://health.thefuntimesguide.com/2014/05/stop-stuttering.php
Re: bla by halfricanadian(f): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why not av once dated one now an ex sha
he also had bow legs sef grin
physical features means absolute nothing to me
As long as i love u nd i treat me ryt im good to go.
Re: bla by osesology(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
firstking01:
you dey mad ogrin
No mind me bros, I'm just repping for all stammerers all over the world...those guys rocks! they are loyalists. But never play with their emotions!
Re: bla by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
osesology:

No mind me bros, I'm just repping for all stammerers all over the world...those guys rocks! they are loyalists. But never play with their emotions!
yeah, dnt temper with their emotions or dare mock them
Re: bla by stevLegend: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
People date & get married to the Blind, Deaf, Dumb & Autistics. They do no abandon them. They show them Love. So what is stuttering & Stammering got to do with relationship?

True story: A girl in my area shuns a guy because he stammers. She even bragged that her husband to-be must be everything. But as God would have it, she ended up with a Motorcycle mechanic. And today, the Stammer is a Pilot married to a beautiful lady with 2nd Class degree.

1 Like

Re: bla by Nche95(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
swtdrms:
@Op, if u stutter there's nothing you can change about it. From personal experience, Ur stuttering will not in anyway impact negatively on u or on ur achievements. I've made several search for solution and i was disappointed cuz there's none.

On a lighter note, you have some tools to always make use of, Self confidence and always relax ur veins and the heaven will always be ur starting point.

On ur main question, U will date the most beautiful girls, most intelligent girls, infact sef, u can date extra size if that's what you want.

All of these i've said are all from personal experience.

Note: When i started making effectives of my tools; self confidence, relaxation of my veins through humours, my stuttering reduced alot. People am meeting for the first do not even know i stutter, it over a period of time they start noticing i stutter. I hope this helps,

Take care of yourself and live a happy life.
bro how do you relax your veins??
i find out that when i'm with my girl, i don't stutter... i speak fluently... but outside, it's a different story. and it gets worse, like i get stucked in my throat, when i speak in english....
Re: bla by swtdrms(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nche95:
bro how do you relax your veins??
i find out that when i'm with my girl, i don't stutter... i speak fluently... but outside, it's a different story. and it gets worse, like i get stucked in my throat, when i speak in english....

U see, u have technically gotten the solution. Wen wt ur babe u don't stutter but outside that u do, what are the factors that made it easy for u not to stutter in d company of ur babe, u feel comfortable and relaxed.

What is the defining factor that makes u feel comfortable or better still, what makes you feel secured in d company of ur babe? Confidence. Let that confidence be with you in whatever you do. Its not a magic and it won't happen easily, but with continuous practice u'll achieve it.

During my late teen periods, i researched for solution, all the results i was getting were academical researches and psychotherapy solution all indicating that there's no solution but that people who stutter should focus more on their innate abilities and potentials since most times they have lots of potentials. That was when it dawned on me that there's no way out than to be my best in whatever i do. And that was the magic that solves everything. I have my self esteem, dignity and respect wherever i go. I hope this help u as well
Re: bla by Nche95(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
swtdrms:

U see, u have technically gotten the solution. Wen wt ur babe u don't stutter but outside that u do, what are the factors that made it easy for u not to stutter in d company of ur babe, u feel comfortable and relaxed.

What is the defining factor that makes u feel comfortable or better still, what makes you feel secured in d company of ur babe? Confidence. Let that confidence be with you in whatever you do. Its not a magic and it won't happen easily, but with continuous practice u'll achieve it.

During my late teen periods, i researched for solution, all the results i was getting were academical researches and psychotherapy solution all indicating that there's no solution but that people who stutter should focus more on their innate abilities and potentials since most times they have lots of potentials. That was when it dawned on me that there's no way out than to be my best in whatever i do. And that was the magic that solves everything. I have my self esteem, dignity and respect wherever i go. I hope this help u as well
ya, thanks.. will put it into practise and see it will work..... it's funny, there are no speech therapists in this country

(1) (Reply)

Ohio Woman Discovers That Her Late Husband Was Actually Her Dad. Can You Believe / Twitter Is On Fire!! Clap Back Of Life!! / Am Tired Of Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.