Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Searching & Sharing Chat - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Searching & Sharing Chat (83970 Views)

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* / My Reply To: 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hello to you all. I wanted to pass by and say good night. I don't write a lot on Nairaland. Its because I prefer reading... I learn more reading good contributions than writing since I'm a confirmed ignoramus grin

And Today I started following the posts of an interesting mind: "und zwar" (that is) SonofLucifer.

Good night to you all. Hope to be reading some nice posts tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

For late entry... tongue

Who says I was about to take the gate...?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
LoJ:
Hello to you all. I wanted to pass by and say good night. I don't write a lot on Nairaland. Its because I prefer reading... I learn more reading good contributions than writing since I'm a confirmed ignoramus grin

And Today I started following the posts of an interesting mind: "und zwar" (that is) SonofLucifer.

Good night to you all. Hope to be reading some nice posts tomorrow.

I would like to read more of you too though wink.

Yeah, well, SonofLucifer... if you ask me, he is more a son of Luce than of Fer.

Sweet dreams, dear Bruder.

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tufanja:

I would like to read more of you too though wink.

Yeah, well, SonofLucifer... if you ask me, he is more a son of Luce than of Fer.

Sweet dreams, dear Bruder.
cheesy I truly would like to intervene more, but I am a total ignoramus... I don't know much, and prefer not to pretend to know.

Good night to you too.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by fikki1: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
johnydon22:
Can see you are an Old beater of the rhymes ... well i think if you look hard enough there is always something poetic and eloquent in every written or spoken combination of words and i think the thoughts of our hearts always rhymes with the beats that sighs within and that makes poets of us without knowing it...

Nature herself is a music...

true talk... How are you today?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by fearlesschicken: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tufanja:

What is the best thing you read here today?
honestly? i didnt read up anything*covers face*
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tufanja:

Remember, I left voluntary, not because he chased me away, but to offer him time for healing, which would go better without my presence.
Just an act of humanism ;-)
Lol. That's a better one.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol, what drinks and snacks go with the soccer tongue ?

I think Nigerian christianity is also not really comparable with what I come across here. If I look at the international group I joined here it gives a home to everyone, whatever domination, it leaves free to have your own ideas or growing process, nobody is busy with the other being christian or not, no judgements or pointing fingers, what is searched for is the common ground and the joy of sharing the journey of life in the first place. It is just that there is a common source of inspiration and that is Christ and the Bible.

I think there is a huge variations in christianity and the way people see Christ and the ideas He was representing. Somehow I can connect with what you say because I remember times/situations that it was more comfortable to hang around with atheists than with a lot of Christians, simply because it frustrated me more to be faced with versions of christianity that are so far from what I believe is the core of christianity, than to hang around with people who just dont mind christianity at all.

Gala and Lacasara for poor boys like me, beer and beef for the big boys. Lol. Nigerian Christianity is more of delusion. Where you hear preachers disturbing you with 'die die die...' and 'fayayayaya(fire)'. Lol. You wonder where the love of God really is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Gala and Lacasara for poor boys like me, beer and beef for the big boys. Lol. Nigerian Christianity is more of delusion. Where you hear preachers disturbing you with 'die die die...' and 'fayayayaya(fire)'. Lol. You wonder where the love of God really is
Hey Reyginus. Saw a thread of yours, where you were about to turn atheist. Could you shed more light on that? What happened afterwards? Or was it an attempt to test the logic and validity of some Theist arguments?

Heu... I ain't trying to judge. I just want to learn from that experience. wink

Greeting to you, great soul.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
johnydon22:
Am doing great.. what about you?
Hello my Big man. You know you are one of those I admire most here.

Could share with us your spiritual journey? How you were educated in terms of religion and spiritual convictions. And What happened for you to gradually lose conviction in religious sayings and disbelieve spiritual claims?

Would be happy to read about that. Ohh I forgot. Let me have a look on your diary. May get a clue from there... cheesy
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
LoJ:

Hey Reyginus. Saw a thread of yours, where you were about to turn atheist. Could you shed more light on that? What happened afterwards? Or was it an attempt to test the logic and validity of some Theist arguments?

Heu... I ain't trying to judge. I just want to learn from that experience. wink

Greeting to you, great soul.
Lololol. Turn to atheist? I can never be an Atheist. What really happened was that the Religion's Section was dying and I was trying so hard to revive the debates. That was the time the debating and arguing spirit was all over me. Lol. Then the atheists were not doing a good job so I ask we switch roles. An atheist did the reverse the following week.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
johnydon22:
I hope my Diary helped at least a bit?
Yeah. It helped a bit. Would still be much appreciated if you'd write some more and deeply about that here.

Oh I also learn much about you. And saw some nice pictures grin. Do you have any video of you and your team balling? Lets see how you make it grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
johnydon22:
Thank you for the videos, but I can't watch them. It is restricted to some countries, and can't be seen from Germany... undecided

I don't want to use a VPN now. Let me see how I can break through the filter...
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hello you all.

It seems Johnydon22 has been banned cry all his recent posts were hidden, including some he made right here. undecided I tried to pm him, but no answer as of now. The last topic he intervened in was that of the "internet cheat".
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
LoJ:

Thank you for the videos, but I can't watch them. It is restricted to some countries, and can't be seen from Germany... undecided

I don't want to use a VPN now. Let me see how I can break through the filter...
I use Hola chrome extension. Works for Netflix too.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I use Hola chrome extension. Works for Netflix too.
Thanks Sonoflucifer. You're great.

I used another chrome extension for that purpose. But it significantly reduces the bandwith undecided
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
LoJ:
Good initiative cheesy. The Thread should also serve as a nice chat thread with love and respect for others and their convictions.

Ok I will be the first tongue.

Today is sunday. To me it holds no special significance, apart from the fact that the whole day is free. Today I chatted with a kind of interdenominational christian group online. The group is made of pentecostal christian of african origin. I love their sincerity and desire to help one another, that's why I always chat with them when possible.

They are not many. I think 6 or 7, and love each other pretty much. The only problem is this praying too loud as pentecostal are used to grin

I also think I will watch a nice catholic mass on TV. The singing and the calmness is very nice to me.

Finally, I will read once more the "Magus of Java". The book on Jack Chang the Javanese master of Nei Kung. His story has touched me each time I read, and i think there are some lessons to learn from him. I have tried to get the other book from his other disciple, but no way. Do you guys know him?

In the mean time, I will be reading, liking and sharing the posts of the people I admire on Nairaland. Yes I'm addicted grin
You seem like such a nice young man. You remind me of a very good friend of mine smiley
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Tufanja:

Who says I was about to take the gate...?
The walls are guarded by fire.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. Turn to atheist? I can never be an Atheist. What really happened was that the Religion's Section was dying and I was trying so hard to revive the debates. That was the time the debating and arguing spirit was all over me. Lol. Then the atheists were not doing a good job so I ask we switch roles. An atheist did the reverse the following week.
Hehehe. Fun times.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Hehehe. Fun times.
Yeah. I just remembered Logicboy's Pink Unicorn Argument and Striklimi. Lol.

When Striklimi said that one cannot create without considering design and the Atheist responded by saying when he poo in the morning he doesn't consider the design. Lolololol. My Belle o.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

You seem like such a nice young man. You remind me of a very good friend of mine smiley
Hello Ishilove. Nice to read from you. I am very sorry I did not respond earlier. Your post never came out in my mentions, I don't know why undecided.

It pleases me that I remind you of a good friend. I hope to actually be as good as him as a person, in character and love.

I hope to read your posts more often and discover the greatness behind your moniker.

Cheerful Greetings.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Ishilove. Nice to read from you. I am very sorry I did not respond earlier. Your post never came out in my mentions, I don't know why undecided.

It pleases me that I remind you of a good friend. I hope to actually be as good as him as a person, in character and love.

I hope to read your posts more often and discover the greatness behind your moniker.

Cheerful Greetings.
Are you for real? How very polite. I am unused to such politeness on social media
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Are you for real? How very polite. I am unused to such politeness on social media

Like seriously? undecided
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Thank you as I take it as a compliment smiley.

Honestly, I don't see myself as polite. But it is true I endeavour to love and share love with every person that comes my way.

Hey... Wait a minute. Are you the owner of Soul spasms I used to read some your posts cheesy. Do you still publish them?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Yeah. I just remembered Logicboy's Pink Unicorn Argument and Striklimi. Lol.

When Striklimi said that one cannot create without considering design and the Atheist responded by saying when he poo in the morning he doesn't consider the design. Lolololol. My Belle o.
grin grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
LoJ:

Thank you as I take it as a compliment smiley.

Honestly, I don't see myself as polite. But it is true I endeavour to love and share love with every person that comes my way.

Hey... Wait a minute. Are you the owner of Soul spasms I used to read some your posts cheesy. Do you still publish them?
Yes I am. Unfortunately I am in a place where I can't write, but I will get back there in the forseeable future smiley
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Like seriously? undecided
Yes, like seriously.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2016
@to everyone here and Loj, sonoflucifer, Reyginus, Ishilove & Jackbizzle, etc

Sorry for not attending to the mentions, I am having some serious health problem at the moment, I try to be back asap. Stay sweet in the meanwhile :p.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.