Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff (24683 Views)

Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff / MTN Sacks 200 Workers, 80 Contract Staff Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by lastmessenger: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Seems you are the dull one here.if Nigerians are not acting like animals towards one anoher.,nnamdi KANU will not have the audacity to call this country a zoo
wristbangle:

Bros, it's people like you that makes d whites call black people, a retarded monkey.

Are u this dull to comprehend the OP's article? The cry and grievance of MTN contract staffs issue has been from the onset even before GEJ became the president.

It's really not GEJ or PMB incompetence, this is NCC, CAC and other labour regulatory bodies fault. Seriously this country has been destroyed by evil cabals.

1 Like

Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by wristbangle: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
AdaNri1:
that's true actually. They have been paid to look the other way

Honestly and it's painful. Honestly if I can have my way out of this country, I will glad leave without looking back.

1 Like

Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by lastmessenger: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
My brain is damaged because I see people in this country behaving like animals.
MrKong:

What part of your brain is damaged?...I'm just curious
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by wristbangle: 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
lastmessenger:
Seems you are the dull one here.if Nigerians are not acting like animals towards one anoher.,nnamdi KANU will not have the audacity to call this country a zoo

Heya. I never knew u have completely lost it. Happy mental recovery in advance bro.
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by lastmessenger: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
And happy better understanding next time. Your father left ball.
wristbangle:

Heya. I never knew u have completely lost it. Happy mental recovery in advance bro.
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by devonpaul(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
This needs to be shared and BC till it gets to d appropriate desk
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by bbsteve(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
can some one just summarize this heavy story and pls oh how much is now a dollar
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by introvertious: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dis type of request had bn made b4 n I guess nothing was done since d same request is coming up again.
R u sure d body dey make dis request to doesn't get a share of d national cake? Just thinking..........
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Unseen(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
@Op, This is not the first time. Read from the link below.... it has happened before.

http://warlorddynasty..com/2013/12/dividends-of-unemployment-part-2-mtn.html?m=1
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by kindredspirit(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Such shabby treatment. No wonder MTN Customer Care Reps always look stoned and zombified on their way to / from work every night / morning.

This petition was addressed to the Chairman, Senate committee on ethics, privileges and public petitions. Not sure when it was sent but I'm certain it won't get expedited hearing as the Senate Committees haven't gotten their precious CARS yet.
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by sunny442: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nigerians are patient people, very patient people...suffering and smiling, you can see for how long this guyz have been suffering and they kept mute. The top MTN staffs aren't they also Nigerians? Yet our churches are full every sunday... MTN victimized staffs and potential staffs eku enjoyment ooo...Where is that my grandnut make I soke my garri grin

3 Likes

Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Jacko01: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Na only SAN fit help una win dis case oh ma 2 cents
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by shamecurls(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will send those Indians who took over to hellfire

Dont curse them, Curse the dudes that composed our Labour laws
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
wristbangle:

Bros, it's people like you that make d whites call black people, a retarded monkey.

Are u this dull to comprehend the OP's article? The cry and grievance of MTN contract staffs issue has been from the onset even before GEJ became the president.

It's really not GEJ or PMB incompetence, this is NCC, CAC and other labour regulatory bodies fault. Seriously this country has been destroyed by evil cabals.

As for MTN, your days are numbered. Make una continue along side with Indians.
Bro. Sorry, it's nobody's fault but all of us youths we decide how we are treated, and so far this is how we asked to be treated.
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by OYAY(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
lastmessenger:
When nnamdi KANU called this country a zoo, you guys thought he was joking. Now you can see how we all are watching some wicked people connive with Nigerians to subject us to inhuman treatment.
Buhari need to do more than just travelling up and down.

Yes,there are shortcomings here and there but what is the state of orderliness in the south east that will galvanize things accordingly when his Biafra is formed to warrant his stupid and treasonable agitation against Nigeria state? So please think well before you join clueless crowd to shout unrealistically!
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by oginibo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Our leaders are just watching urs the youth to suffer...go to south africa if you can not do the appropriate thing let glo takeover out of one trillion MTN N paid 50billion is it not our leader told them not to pay into Nigeria account...hmm I always said this and I will still say it Vision 2020 is for youth we will take it pay force our future is in our hand......
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by hunkydory(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
The whole story sounds like slavery. What is the function of Nigeria Labour Congress? I can't take this conditions from any organization o. Thank God I am a businessman.
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Deepfreezer(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nigerian youths has become so vulnerable and helpless in their won father's land. just because the government has refused to do her job. this is very bad, well I don't blame the government much because Nigerian youths are cowards and foolish, we are ready to settle for scrumbs under the table of the rich than to fight, work hard to be able to eat the main food.
The Nigerian youth I'm sorry to say has become slaves in this present day Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by bomasek(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
NLC job na to go on strike for fuel scarcity and electricity tariff,this one no concern them.
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
lastmessenger:
When nnamdi KANU called this country a zoo, you guys thought he was joking. Now you can see how we all are watching some wicked people connive with Nigerians to subject us to inhuman treatment.
You are too sentimental and tribalistic. You look for every chance to show your hatred for the present administration. How the hell does this issue have to do with nnamdi KANU?

1 Like

Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Karleb(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
You have problem with MTN, you call 180.

MTN has a problem, she sacks 180.

Samething, Mamaput.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Temidayo9(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Am sorry for the concerns Nigerians. Airtel own is more worst than all this. May God help Nigerian youth.
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by xreal: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
My dislike for MTN grows on a per-second basis.
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Temidayo9(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
hunkydory:
The whole story sounds like slavery. What is the function of Nigeria Labour Congress? I can't take this conditions from any organization o. Thank God I am a businessman.
[color=#006600][/color]They also have a toothless backing dog call UNIONIST, yet they can't do anything except collecting due. Wen i was with Airtel i stop union from taking my hard earn money .
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Fourwinds: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
lastmessenger:
shot up...where was Kanu when PDP ruled dis country for sixteen years...A government headed by Obasanjo sign d agreement dat brought MTN to Nigeria....government officials collided with MTN to reap off Nigerians....Senators,, honorables., ministers. and Obasanjo are guilty in dis exploitation ....

1 Like

Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
The thing is that these multinationals cannot try this exploitation of Labour in other countries. They see that in Nigeria anything goes so they treat us like slaves. One would expect the minister of Labour, the NLC, the senate to come to the aide of these maltreated CCR.. patiently watching to see how this will play out.
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by winkmart: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
it's well

check my SIGNATURE, please
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by ryd3(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
The post is a figments of the whole story. MTN has not treated her staff well, had to resign and run d hell out.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
shamecurls:

Dont curse them, Curse the dudes that composed our Labour laws

I join to curse our national assembly that hv turned a blind eye to that malicious labour law... where is that senator dt trys to mk common sense? Let him move for it to be amended...
Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by Coolcash1: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
sunny442:
Nigerians are patient people, very patient people...suffering and smiling, you can see for how long this guyz have been suffering and they kept mute. The top MTN staffs aren't they also Nigerians? Yet our churches are full every sunday... MTN victimized staffs and potential staffs eku enjoyment ooo...Where is that my grandnut make I soke my garri grin

I agree with you but it's not only MTN guilty of this maltreatment. The sad part of it is that it's Nigerians that enslave their fellow Nigerians. I can sight several instances based on experience... I don't think there is no sector in the economy we don't have this inhumane and undignified treatment of workers..From banking, oil and gas, telecos, manufacturing to consulting..Its now becoming an ideology and social defect where rich oppress the poor that stares at our faces everyday in this country.

I refuse to join those calling for NLC to intervene because they have been compromised..For NLC, its now a case of every man for himself God for us all. It takes just a bank alert from MTN to Union leaders for them to look otherway and this case would be buried...so, forget NLC and the useless trade union...#strugglecontinues

2 Likes

Re: MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff by shamecurls(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Onlymewakacum:

I join to curse our national assembly that hv turned a blind eye to that malicious labour law... where is that senator dt trys to mk common sense? Let him move for it to be amended...

Thumbs-up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.