Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS (24664 Views)

Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Instead of dabbling into prostitution or other forms of hustle girls of these days engage in, this young lady has decided to fend for herself in the most honourable way. The secondary school graduate identified as Blessing is a full time mechanic due to condition and she's proud of it. A Facebook user Ocheni Raymond Oche, who met her today shared his experience on his page. Read below;

Today I met Blessing (A MECHANIC), and I was touched, by the fact that a secondary school graduate who had no hope to further school sought to learn mechanic for 4 years and is on her own now, a life better than anything else that's depicts high level of immorality.

As can be seen , she is changing shocks for a Toyota Camry (muscle), and I tell you its not beans! Please share this till someone in position or our churches or mosques finds this touching enough to help establish her and promote what she does and encourages other women and youth.

I salute your person BLESSING.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/meet-female-secondary-school-graduate.html

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
very noble

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by dainformant(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
iron lady

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mary-Kay ladies come and see oo

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Ladycloud(f): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wow.. Nne keep it up... Not an easy something

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Ladycloud(f): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
I hope he supported her as well... Kudos girl

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by chiangyokay: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
iron lady true true

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by zarakay(f): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
What a pretty lady!

I feel so happy when I see ladies fending for themselves instead of going into prostitution or depending on men for their lifetime meal ticket and come to think of it, she just graduated from secondary school.

God bless her hustle!!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Kollyman: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
A lot of ladies often think that the only thing they have to offer is their beauty & body.

Hello, you have more values to give to your guy and the society than your beauty, God gave you hands, use them to work and your brain, use it to think!

Beauty without brain is teddy bear!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by dainformant(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
seun come and see

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
I doff my hat for her.

She refuse to sit down and be a leach,

To go around asking people. No she strive to get her own.

One can only be poor only if you choose to be. No excuse.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by juitar(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Vry soon a helper wil locate her.
Kudos Blessing

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by dainformant(m): 6:04am On Jul 18, 2016
good hustler

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by brunofarad(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2016
Wow
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by veekid(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2016
May God bless her hustle
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by lonelydora: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2016
In as much as i commend her handwork, she needs to work safely too. She shouldn't be working with a Bathroom Slippers. She needs a protective shoe. May God bless her hustle.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Abodunrin07(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Very Noble
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Vendoor(f): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2016
God bless your hustle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Emmanuel125(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Iron lady true true.. Very inspiring I must say!
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by RaeMystix: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2016
May the lord bless her hustle

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by M4gunners: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Boss Lady i salute you too . The Lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Niyinficient(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Omo ire bi iyan

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by MaQuin(f): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2016
May God bless her

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Badtguyy(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Most girls prefer OLOSHOING to Hardwork and be asking God why their life became sour. Kudos Blessing.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by dhardline(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Wow....this is amazing smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by oladipo322(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2016
from mechanic, she is gonna b great.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by naijacentric(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2016
God bless her prostitution or crime doesnt pay but d government should make d environment more enabling i dont blame d ones who entered crime its just dat some nigerians swear not to be criminals like dis babe

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Pavore9: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2016
This shows there is no excuse for crime.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by EternalBeing: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2016
What a man can do, a woman can publicize better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2016
juitar:
Vry soon a helper wil locate her.
Kudos Blessing
Which one be helper? to help her out of what she has already learnt to do? this is her career, not her suffering.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2016
God bless her hustle

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos / Have You Experienced This Before? / How Much Is A 'good' Salary In Nigerian Private Sector Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.