Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Exposed! See The Only Religion That God Accepts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposed! See The Only Religion That God Accepts (849 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! See The Only Religion That God Accepts by gentlegenius(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Religion is an organized system of beliefs, practices, and rules used to worship a God or a group of gods. Those whom the world considers as religious people are simply dogmatic in nature- They strictly follow the doctrines of a particular religious group that they belong to. Most of these doctrines came from human perspectives on how they thought God should be worshipped. But from God's perspective, you can only be a religious person if you follow the doctrines of TRUE RELIGION. The Bible says in James 1:27 "RELIGION THAT GOD OUR FATHER ACCEPTS AS PURE AND FAULTLESS IS THIS: TO LOOK AFTER ORPHANS AND WIDOWS IN THEIR DISTRESS AND TO KEEP ONESELF FROM BEING POLLUTED BY THE WORLD".
Two things are obvious here- 1. From God's standpoint, every religion on earth is impure and faulty except The TRUE RELIGION stated in that passage. Therefore, belonging to different religious groups that exist in this world and following their doctrines strictly doesn't make you a religious person. 2. God doesn't accept any other religion except Kindness and Holiness, which summarizes the TRUE RELIGION explained in the passage. Therefore whoever looks after the poor and keep himself uncorrupted in this world is Truly a religious person notwithstanding whether he belongs to any religious group in the world or not.
Non christians may argue this fact since it is coming from the Bible, but the truth is this: Though there are other inspired religious/Holy books, The Bible is the most used religious/Holy book in the world. There's hardly any religion or religious group on earth that doesn't recognize or use all or part of the Bible. Therefore, If there's any great religion secret that God wanted to reveal to mankind, the Bible is the only or best channel for him to reveal it.
I brought up this topic because I see it as a great secret of religion which many people needs to know. It should be the most preached topic in religious houses but surprisingly, I've never heard this topic being preach in any of the churches I've attended since I was a kid. May be it's because every church and other religious groups doesn't want to lose their members. Well, right now they've lost me because I no longer belong to the fake and faulty religions of this world, I'm now following the TRUE RELIGION... Pls if this message is not useful to you, don't condemn it because it could help someone out there.
HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL!
Re: Exposed! See The Only Religion That God Accepts by kikies(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
ododo pro ;
Re: Exposed! See The Only Religion That God Accepts by kikies(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
ok
Re: Exposed! See The Only Religion That God Accepts by gentlegenius(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
kikies:
ok
How can you book 2 spaces as FTC? Diaris God o...

(1) (Reply)

Terror Groups Of Islam / Jwfacts.com Disscusion On Whether The Watchtower Is Jehovahs Prophet / Who Is This God Modern Christians Follow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.