Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,209 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Me, My Wife And My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me, My Wife And My Friend (1046 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me, My Wife And My Friend by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
I really need advise on this, i met this pretty lady from Kura but she stays in America many years ago, we were from same town, so we became friends, she visited, we dated and made love while she was here, she later traveled and came back later, I proposed but she declined, her reason being that she want to finish school first in the US and possibly pay off her debt. I said okay but since I couldn't wait, I decided to move on and got married. My wife was from Kura too, after we got married we had some miscarriage, along the way I learnt that my wife is US citizen. So I supported her back to the states with the intention that she will receive good healthcare there and hopefully migrate after her so that we can live and work together. Along the line, I discovered that my wife was cheating on me. After months of issue we made up but ever since we made up she has been afraid of filing my papers. In fact she has told me that she is not filing it again. We still talk and she always made me to believe that she is going to file for me but absolutely nothing is going on. My first friend came back to Kura some days ago and I happen to run into her. We chatted and it happens that we still have feelings for each other. Infact am planning to leave my wife for her. Is it a good move
Re: Me, My Wife And My Friend by Glaxx(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wow
Re: Me, My Wife And My Friend by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Glaxx:
Wow

whats wow?
Re: Me, My Wife And My Friend by HALIX16: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
If this story is true, then I say you should move on with her... Your wife has moved on and it's clear you ain't getting her back. You need to be realistic about this and neither allow the heart nor sentiments to becloud your judgement.
Once women make such decisions, it's never the same again. A man can reverse but not for a woman.

Move on!

1 Like

Re: Me, My Wife And My Friend by firstking01(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Move on asap

1 Like

Re: Me, My Wife And My Friend by ipledge10(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Like everybody have been advising...move on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Palava!!! / Shoul I Give-up....what's Your Opinion? / When A Girl Goes Against Her Family Just To Be With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.