Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland (2525 Views)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State / Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
More

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by Ohammadike: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
See how they are surrendering and prostrating to their Fulani overlords

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by Obiodunukwe: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
ok
Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Emir of lagos loading, where is jagaban,Opc,afeniferi or oba of lagos.

Not even a word, when are they going to issue a statement?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
angry angry

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by TippyTop(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Occupation army

1 Like

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by Pavarottii(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wrong post OP! More Yoruba's instead of the hausa/fulani's were arrested, gotten from a source on ground there.
Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
When a man flogs his wife, while reporting to her relatives,his wife be like "see how he flogged me"

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by MonPro: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Is it yorubas they packed like that on the ground with hausa police standing and watching them with guns?

1 Like

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Loooolss.... Hausa pple wan kill yoruba finish sha....
Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by annayawchee: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
hahahahahahahahahaha.... Eyin omo oodua kile n wo nigba ti awon aboki daseria fun awon molebi yin ni eko??..... E doju tiwa oo......,, what goes around comes around.... Ndigbo unu ona fukwa ife a
Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by forgiveness: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
See as this people just wan provoke. Na wa ooo!
Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by omenka(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Seun can you see the comments here. Can you see what they are turning your forum into?? How long would it take for you to take a strong position on this??

Life isn't all about traffic and benjamins you know.

1 Like

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by cremedelacreme: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:
Seun can you see the comments here. Can you see what they are turning your forum into?? How long would it take for you to take a strong position on this??

What is wrong with the pictures and comments? Are the pictures photoshopped? What strong position are you calling Seun to take? Maybe ban the poster abi? Guy abeg go siddon if you have nothing meaningful to say.

2 Likes

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:

Omenka my brother Okpunyiti ji?
Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by Stalwert: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:

Change needs to come to nairaland if we allow these curse to continue embedding hate then we have allowed evil prevail. I reported 2 threads yesterday 1 got shut the other made frontpage it is time for progressive on nairaland to champion a change in behavior and demand louder than ever hate has no place in this place . there is need to rally the progressives to tackle this problem directly.
Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by LordAdam: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
omenka:

I'm deeply appalled by your way of reasoning. It is an epic show of shame.

Do you think the URL is yorubaland.com? It is nairaland.com.

Go and own your forum, if you want to police it like a general. You behave like an over-aged SISSY [not an insult, just an objective observation].

All of your replies of late lack depth and reason. Your bans should have made you think hard about your political position, but you seem to have lost the capability to think for yourself. Even Hitler and Satan have supporters, so I am not concerned that you will support PMB.

It's your choice. However, you should try to be reasonable in your replies. As a veteran you should not be seen to display chronic signs of zombeism and idiocy.

Just my 2 cent.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by sirklin(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ban me or not. I must say it. Yorrubaz are cowards! Can they even do something similar in the North? When Igbos talk they would also talk. I am still reasoningthe part in the East where the Hausa will have the courage to challenge an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Picttures And Video Footage Of Hausa/fulani Occupation Of Yorubaland by LordAdam: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Stalwert:

Change needs to come to nairaland if we allow these curse to continue embedding hate then we have allowed evil prevail. I reported 2 threads yesterday 1 got shut the other made frontpage it is time for progressive on nairaland to champion a change in behavior and demand louder than ever hate has no place in this place . there is need to rally the progressives to tackle this problem directly.

You seem to think hate is a one-way street.

The perceived hate against your kind is a direct repercussion of the hate you have showered on others in the past.

The death of unarmed protesters in the SE was celebrated by your ilk. Why should the death of your people not be celebrated by others?

Why do you think some dead people are more important or dignified because of their ethnicity or religion?

If dead people in Aba were celebrated, dead people in Lagos should be celebrated. If the killings of Palestinians by Israel was condemned, why should the killings of Biafrans by Nigeria be applauded.

What I see is not only hypocrisy, that I can put up with; what I see is unfairness of the worse kind.

You claim to be progressive and all I see is backwardness in all you put up.

I am from the SS. I do not champion the Biafra cause. I have a Nigerian passport. However, I have no valid reason to oppose the calls for secession because they are valid. Even worse the reasons for the call for secession are not been addressed. For me, death of shiites in the North is evil. Death in the SE is evil.

But when the people who claim to be "sophisticated" (a la, south westerners) and the Middle-Belt people who should voice out against these injustices keep quiet, on what moral ground do you expect those who injustice have been meted upon to speak up? Answer?

300 people killed in Agatu is not more than the 700 killed in Zaria.

The 16 people killed in Lagos is not more than the 19 people killed in Enugu.

I will not support the killings, but I will not speak up against it. I will not involve myself in what doesn't concern my region because that is what I have observed in Nigeria.

The same troops we support to decimate BH in the NE, are the same troops that stepped on the mothers from my region last month. May those that stepped on those innocent, poor women die a horrible death!

The Nigerian project is a failed one. Anyone that wants to get out should do so. Anyone that expects others to lick their ass should have a rethink. The time of sycophancy is over.

Progressives ko, regressives ni!

-Lord

7 Likes

(1) (Reply)

DSS Places Travel Ban On Fayose / Decomposing Dead Body Of Man Spotted At Goodluck Jonathan Bypass,Calabar(pic) / See Breakdown Of States Allocation For The Month Of June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.