Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Do You Live Around OGBA, OMOLE or Ojodu...Axes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Live Around OGBA, OMOLE or Ojodu...Axes? (722 Views)

Do U Live Around Ojodu/omole&environs Drop Ur Digits And Lets D Hook Up Begins / I Need A Girlfriend ..i Live Around Lek... / Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Live Around OGBA, OMOLE or Ojodu...Axes? by CuteMorriz: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
CLOSED....
Re: Do You Live Around OGBA, OMOLE or Ojodu...Axes? by CuteMorriz: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
CLOSED
Re: Do You Live Around OGBA, OMOLE or Ojodu...Axes? by CuteMorriz: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
CLOSED
Re: Do You Live Around OGBA, OMOLE or Ojodu...Axes? by Strahovski1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Please when will you kids grow up?

You come up to a faceless forum asking ANY lady living in your neighbourhood to meet you for what? Date? Sex? You're kidding right?

A lady who doesn't even know maybe you are having 6 legs or 12 heads will just pm you to meet you. Seriously? Just like that?

Man better go into the real world and get a real woman for yourself. Stop bitching around.

Besides very few real ladies here. 89% of (f) here are males very few are actual females. And the real women are either married or engaged and the rest are just school kids who should be reading their books.

1 Like

Re: Do You Live Around OGBA, OMOLE or Ojodu...Axes? by abdulsemiu02(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
I live ard Ogba, college road.
Re: Do You Live Around OGBA, OMOLE or Ojodu...Axes? by CuteMorriz: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
CLOSED
Re: Do You Live Around OGBA, OMOLE or Ojodu...Axes? by CuteMorriz: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Strahovski1:
Please when will you kids grow up?

You come up to a faceless forum asking ANY lady living in your neighbourhood to meet you for what? Date? Sex? You're kidding right?

A lady who doesn't even know maybe you are having 6 legs or 12 heads will just pm you to meet you. Seriously? Just like that?

Man better go into the real world and get a real woman for yourself. Stop bitching around.

Besides very few real ladies here. 89% of (f) here are males very few are actual females. And the real women are either married or engaged and the rest are just school kids who should be reading their books.
oooh really? thanks kinda new anyway...I guess I will have to close the thread since everyone here is Fake...thanks dude

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Abuja Exchange 2016 / Ladies, See The Consequence Of Calling Your Man, "BABY" / 10 Common Lies Cheating Women Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.