Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prayer & Fasting 2016 Manual Helped My Daughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prayer & Fasting 2016 Manual Helped My Daughter (653 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prayer & Fasting 2016 Manual Helped My Daughter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
For some time now I had believed God for a change of status. I was at ground zero level that I had no worship offering for services. When the second phase of the wonder - double agenda was flagged off, I determined to give it my best by engaging aggressively in kingdom-focused prayer and fasting. I engaged myself in a 5-hour kingdom focused prayers during the day and two hours at midnight every day. When the RCCG Prayer & Fasting 2016 Manual came out, I bought it online and since I started the program I have noticed changes in my life. On 5th March 2016 my daughter was in labour room, the baby was not coming out because the nurses claimed her cervix was closed. She was in that state of severe pain till the next day that she personally requested a Caesarian section. I did not agree to her decision and told her to have faith that she will deliver like the hebrew women. Within the next hour, the baby showed up and she delivered safely.

You can buy your copy from Pastor E.A Adeboye's site: http://rccgfastingmanual.instapage.com/

(1) (Reply)

A Website In Seven Major Nigerian Languages! / Is It Robbing God To Tithe On Your After-tax (not Gross) Income? / My Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.