Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

(scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! (1631 Views)

Scam Alert Or Information On This Guy Name Dominc 08164554896 / Big Scam Alert / Scam Alert... How I Was Scammed By A NLander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Do business with the above name Brownkad at your own
Risk he is not a sincere seller and can never be trusted sold a bad phone for me when I complained he blocked me from what's app and his number
Phone number is 08030568967 07011850056

1 Like

Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:32am On Mar 07, 2016
runbler:
Risk he is not a sincere seller and can never be trusted sold a bad phone for me when I complained he blocked me from what's app and his number
why not tell us what really happened here. instead of calling him a scammer.
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2016
Brownkad Sold me a bad 6plus unresponsive touch screen and
Charging jumps most times.. I called him to complain
He agreed to refund me some money to get it fixed
After a week he started complaining that I was disturbing him and he blocked me off what'sapp and calling him.when I observed the phone the first time
It was unresponsive he told me 'twas due to bad charger
Dat I needed to do a fresh os install.and he agreed to send me a stipulated amount if it does not work.money
I have not seen.he lied phone has not been fixed before
Only for me to take the phone to slot and see that the board has been worked on before..lots of screws missing in it.when I called him back he later agreed that phone has been opened before.and was going back and forth as to what was fixed in it.when I called him with another number only for him to start shouting insults on me telling me I should stop calling him and that am I going to get him fired that I should never call his line.the money in question here is just 10k.just little money and his fumbling l..just putting a disclaimer and a reflag on his username.buy gadgets or cars at your risk from him if he cannot be genuine with little things,whenThe big ones come he would slaughter the person

6 Likes

Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Never do business with him even if it's a car sale or gadget
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by Eghosa1(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Brownkad >> Come allay our fears.

You are someone I've done business with and you should be more than this.

Selling a device to someone saying its not used or screwed and the person finding out otherwise is low. Very low!

1 Like

Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2016
Eghosa1:

Selling a device to someone saying its not used or screwed and the person finding out otherwise is low. Very low!

to think he told me the device has never been opened or fixed...only for it to be checked at slot and lots of screws missing in it.he owes me an apology for not being truthfull
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by brownkad: 2:02am On Mar 08, 2016
Eghosa1:

https://www.nairaland.com/2957433/neatly-used-iphone-6-plus

The link above is the link to the original thread

I can't really be replying all this nonsense this boy is saying .. So just read the original thread and see if it makes sense .. Regards

1 Like

Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 2:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Be calling it nonsense little man ... Taking u over a week to pay common 10k big man
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 2:13am On Mar 08, 2016
Very Ingenuine seller ...full of lies arrogance and profanity
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by stanley000: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2016
runbler:
you are the real scammer,after selling a phone for you he should still be responsible for you reckless maintainance right? go get a job
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2016
stanley000:
you are the real scammer,after selling a phone for you he should still be responsible for you reckless maintainance right? go get a job
i will not throw shades at you.pls read the thread before you comment..reckless maintainance habit for a phone bought barely 2 hours and it already
Had 6 faults ? Or the fact that I was not able to charge device at the point of transaction only for me to get to my destination and see that the phone stops and charges once a while visit this thread before commenting

1 Like

Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Up till now he is still close to communication and has refused to pay up the money
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
runbler:
to think he told me the device has never been opened or fixed...only for it to be checked at slot and lots of screws missing in it.he owes me an apology for not being truthfull

I'm pretty sure u inspected the phone before paying. U saw those scratches and unresponsive screen, u should have just backed off, it's not like u already paid while phone was shipped to u. I'm not saying what the seller did was good, but u have the right to abort transaction on inspecting the phone, abi na juju dem take sell am for u? 125k is not small money bro. I once saw an advertised phone online and on getting to the seller I saw the phone was not as neat as advertised, I decided to test the phone and the earpiece was bad. Seller offered to get it fixed but I declined as I would rather buy a phone that has never been opened (or at least the one I didn't know has been opened).

UPDATE : I just saw that u paid 60k for the phone... 60k for iPhone 6 plus 64gb.. GUY U NO GET CASE ABEG, STOP THE RANTING. GO AND FIX UR PHONE, U GOT WHAT U PAID FOR. This is just like buying a non tested gadget at cheap price, if it works it's ur luck, if it doesn't then u have to take it like that.
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by elektra80: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
runbler:
i will not throw shades at you.pls read the thread before you comment..reckless maintainance habit for a phone bought barely 2 hours and it already
Had 6 faults ? Or the fact that I was not able to charge device at the point of transaction only for me to get to my destination and see that the phone stops and charges once a while visit this thread before commenting

Dude why are u complaining? U bought a 64gb iPhone 6 plus for 60k, that is less than half the price of if a used one in the market; yet that didn't ring a bell? U tested the phone at the point of purchase and it was not charging, the screentouch was unresponsive and yet u went to pay. I think u are the greedy one here, I will not even blame the seller. I will only blame the seller if he sold u a bad phone at the normal price.
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
elektra80:

Dude why are u complaining? U bought a 64gb iPhone 6 plus for 60k, that is less than half the price of if a used one in the market; yet that didn't ring a bell? U tested the phone at the point of purchase and it was not charging, the screentouch was unresponsive and yet u went to pay. I think u are the greedy one here, I will not even blame the seller. I will only blame the seller if he sold u a bad phone at the normal price.
phone was sold at 75k... Am saying why did he have to lie that phone has never been fixed before and also why was he not completely not truthful to me .. He agreed to refund me 10k why is he now blocking my number off what'sapp and calls read the other thread before you comment thank you

1 Like

Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Very Ingenuine seller ... He is a danger to whole nairaland community at large

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Beware of the above named person
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 3:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Some sellers always try to play smart.. Saying the truth can save a lot of stress
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Why did you lie to me...
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Yet to refund me my money
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2016
This. Is pointless bro as said brownkad can simply open a new NL profile with a new user name and advertise with totally different numbers ...if u want this to be effective then I suggest u put a picture to the name brownkad, that way no matter what username he switches to he can still be identified in real life as his face stays d same unless of course he decides to do a plastic surgery ,the point here is if everyone knows what brownkad looks like of course they will need to meet him for any transaction and the minute they see him they will know him for the dubious punk he is and ignore him.

I have had a. similar experience and I simply traced the person man to man tidied things up with him and his murano is parked in my area gathering dust .. I'd tell u this for free,as it is obvious you do not or cannot let this go as some nairalanders have advised ,then do something about brownkad ...he says he wants you to carry out your threat ..accept the challenge ... if u know where brownkad can be found March in there get him properly mended such that it will cost him. About 10k to heal and then count your losses and consider yourself d wiser for it

2 Likes

Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
I want it to be on records that I tried to communicate with him but he refused....life is very small the place I might meet him he might never know...
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
@OP, u said he didnt tell u it had any fault until u saw d fone. Where am blaming u. is when U met him and found out the fone was faulty why didnt you abort the deal and leave? u didnt cancel the deal but instead u chose to price it low and believe what he told u about it being a software issue bla bla bla...Atleast u detected one or two faults there while u were with him and now u are coming here to disturb the peace of dis forum. I have told u before to accept it and move on. Next time shine ya eyes. Even if u post here from now till Jesus comes he wont give u dat 10k he agreed with u or accept that he lied. Just let it sly bro.IMO cool
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
unclecycs:
This. Is pointless bro as said brownkad can simply open a new NL profile with a new user name and advertise with totally different numbers ...if u want this to be effective then I suggest u put a picture to the name brownkad, that way no matter what username he switches to he can still be identified in real life as his face stays d same unless of course he decides to do a plastic surgery ,the point here is if everyone knows what brownkad looks like of course they will need to meet him for any transaction and the minute they see him they will know him for the dubious punk he is and ignore him.

I have had a. similar experience and I simply traced the person man to man tidied things up with him and his murano is parked in my area gathering dust .. I'd tell u this for free,as it is obvious you do not or cannot let this go as some nairalanders have advised ,then do something about brownkad ...he says he wants you to carry out your threat ..accept the challenge ... if u know where brownkad can be found March in there get him properly mended such that it will cost him. About 10k to heal and then count your losses and consider yourself d wiser for it

You think if he knows where to get Brownkad he will be here making all this complain. grin
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Getting his full details down to his work place is not an issue...I just don't want him to loose his job because of mere 10k...
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by brownkad: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:

You think if he knows where to get Brownkad he will be here making all this complain. grin

For the avoidance of doubt ... My address is 6B hazel drive cooperative estate, badore ajah .. I'm not in hiding .. If u come I'll tell u the same thing I'm saying here .. I don't owe u a penny and that's that .. So let it not be said that I'm hiding or running from anyone .. I'm telling u plain and simple .. I do not owe u.. !!!
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
brownkad:

For the avoidance of doubt ... My address is 6B hazel drive cooperative estate, badore ajah .. I'm not in hiding .. If u come I'll tell u the same thing I'm saying here .. I don't owe u a penny and that's that .. So let it not be said that I'm hiding or running from anyone .. I'm telling u plain and simple .. I do not owe u.. !!!
Yes you do ... You owe me a refund of 10k
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
More lies and denials from you ... Smh very Ingenuine seller very obvious

Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Denials
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Now he is saying another story ...what concerns my refund with someone else ...you I gave money and not another person
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by runbler: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2016
And his side of the story keeps changing
Re: (scam) Alert BROWNKAD.... Do Business With Him At Your Danger!!! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Now u know where he lives u can do the needful and let us rest in peace....

THREAD CLOSED

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Used Malata M4 For Sale / Lenovo Zuk Z2. 4gig Ram 64 Gig Rom. Sold / New Iphone 7 Rose Gold In Pack SOLD! available IPhone 6 gray 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.