Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Heartbreak!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Heartbreak!! (803 Views)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / Life Is Like A Millionaire / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Heartbreak!! by Lumiere91: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
How can a man crash from 5 million to 250,000.i have never been this disappointed in my life.
But frank made a point"sometimes wisdom is better than knowledge".

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Heartbreak!! by Topestbilly(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Greediness tongue
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Heartbreak!! by Progress2468(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Choi !!!
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Heartbreak!! by Lumiere91: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Topestbilly:
Greediness tongue
you watch am?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Heartbreak!! by thorpido(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Knowledgeable guy but didn't apply wisdom when needed.
He said he wanted members of the audience that didn't know the answer not to answer at all.He had already suggested an answer.83% went with what he suggested.He should have known that for 83% to go for a N10m question for a sport that was not popular in Nigeria means they guessed.

He just didn't apply wisdom and allowed greed to rule him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Her Blood Is Not On My Hands / #teambossfeeling# / LADIES: Is He A Boy, A Man Or A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.