Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers (26863 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies(photos) / Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose / Why DSS Sacked 65 Personnel - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Abeymills(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Daura secret service has clearly lost it swegbe Na pako Dem knw Dem work again shame jst look at d lame story so baseless jst like most Nigerian home video movies u can tel dey are acting a predictive script by thier goro chewing Fulani presido d most clueless president ever in d history of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Mopolchi: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
ok
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by thefakestan: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na only PDP members and States dey do fraud?

Kontinu

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by flokii: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Aluko's revelations sef is enof. to put GEJ & Fayose behind bars..

But in a not so sane country like Nigeria.. It won't

Thank God for Bubu... Fayose your cup don't finally full
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by iamdynamite(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
fayose must pay for all his actions and inactions,iyan ogun odun o ma gbona feli feli
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by ifyan(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
If this is true then shame on this current administration.
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Misterdhee1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Another witch hunt abi? Wailers language of defending criminalities!!
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by henrygale(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
OK o.
Wch ever way,invading the national assembly chambers in commando style is typical of a military regime of govt. What happened to summon by security agencies to individual who needs questioning? Coz I didn't come across it dat dey were summoned but dey refused.
Like I said on a similar post,i hope d FG knows what dey r doing.
Watching in HD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
erunz:
SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE REMIND ME THE JOB OF EFCC, NO ONE CAN INTIMIDATE FAYOSE
Are u sure u know what you are posting? Its d DSS that carried out d operation not EFCC. The problem with Nigerians is that they like talking even when they don't understand the subject matter.
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Interrogation in separate rooms. Govt.officials will be wary about lying not knowing what the other folks have revealed. Not good to build anything at all on falsehood, hoodwink, thuggery and sleight. Its a terrible life to have to worry about being found out. The righteous are as bold as Lion having nothing to fear. Our elders say he who dares to swallow the pestle is in for a restless lifetime.
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Sunky200: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Is it right and normal for the DSS to invade the hallowed chambers of a State House of Assembly during a plenary session impromptu? Is this not a clear case of tyranny and dictatorship of the Anarchist and President Buhari PMB?

Is it right and normal for the Governor to invade a court proceeding to harassed and reduced the judge to nothing by giving him a resounding slap? is this not a case of clear tyrany on the part of the governor?

3 Likes

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Ratello: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
fulanimafia:
Fayose is sitting on a keg of gunpowder. The much awaited investigation into EkitiGate has commenced, and the goats are being rounded up.

If Fayose was thinking that Aluko's expose' would be swept under the carpet, then he needs to stop sleeping on a bicycle.

It is common sense that corruption will definitely fight back, as evidenced by the screams of tyranny and witch hunt.

Thank goodness the era of impunity was booted out with the ineffectual buffoon, a new order is here and everyone must shape up or ship out.
Why do you like trouble I mean you angry
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by amagunnerfan: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Is it right and normal for the DSS to invade the hallowed chambers of a State House of Assembly during a plenary session impromptu? Is this not a clear case of tyranny and dictatorship of the Anarchist and President Buhari PMB?
Is there any law in the constitution of the country that stops that?
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by amagunnerfan: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
TechWalker007:
Those who out of stupidity justify what DSS has become are the kind of people that will support the likes of Hitler and Idi Amin of Uganda.

You're the very reason why Nigeria will remain animal Farm.

You pea brains will not tell you Buhari cannot be president forever but he would have set the wrong precedence that will come back to haunt him when he leaves office
Among all those who have been arrested by the DSS? can you point out one who has said they commited no crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by fulanimafia: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ratello:

Why do you like trouble I mean you angry

Why do you hate the truth? Answer this question:

amagunnerfan:
Among all those who have been arrested by the DSS? can you point out one who has said they commited no crime?
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari's madness comes to the SW y'all, brace yourselves.

This is interesting, very interesting, in fact this is hugely interesting. Lets see how Bubu will govern if he sets the nation ablaze.
In the north he's fighting BH and Shiites, in the East IPOB, in the SS the militants.
I knew his jihadie DSS would eventually come to the SW.

Try using ur sense instead of listening to the voices in ur brain.
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by ihatesycophant(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Integrityfarms:
So far you don't even know the workings of governance, it ease you to spew this nonsense of yours. House don't sit on weekend, they only meet twice a week between Monday to Friday. Young boy, the raid was done on Saturday. Hope you've learned something today? Please after reading this thank me.
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Uteghe(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
wink TODAY IS DAY OF JOY. Ekiti will heave a of sigh of relief soon. Fayose,you can't escape destiny. Go read Ola Rotimi's ''The gods Are Not To Blame''
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by ihatesycophant(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
henrygale:
OK o.
Wch ever way,invading the national assembly chambers in commando style is typical of a military regime of govt. What happened to summon by security agencies to individual who needs questioning? Coz I didn't come across it dat dey were summoned but dey refused.
Like I said on a similar post,i hope d FG knows what dey r doing.
Watching in HD.
The assembly was invaded on Saturday and there is no legislative work on weekends. Legislative work begins Mondays and end Fridays through the calendar year. So, if you don't know something you ask question, it would save your ignorance. And to your question. Is in two ways, they may be summon but refused to show up due to their hardheadedness as Fayose may advise them. Two, not all cases that require summon. Every issue that is criminal in nature with good evidence, require no summon but force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by KissCODE(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
ziccoit:
Lies, lies, lies everywhere. I hate politicians for their unbridled lies.
lolzzzz... So you wont do politics at all.
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by henrygale(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
ihatesycophant:

The assembly was invaded on Saturday and there is no legislative work on weekends. Legislative work begins Mondays and end Fridays through the calendar year. So, if you don't know something you ask question, it would save your ignorance. And to your question. Is in two ways, they may be summon but refused to show up due to their hardheadedness as Fayose may advise them. Two, not all cases that require summon. Every issue that is criminal in nature with good evidence, require no summon but force.
As u can c,no one came for ur throat in my post,and since u knew so well about the invasion,amd also privy to how dey refused to answer the summon due to,as u said,'their hardheadiness',u could have helped we the ignorant ones with the link to verify the info or at least with evidence since it might be available to u alone.
Folks like u needs to learn how to make gud criticisms without drawing blood amd throwing jabs.
Am neither a pdp nor apc loyalist........not a buhari or fayose fan,all am saying is the action justifiable? is the action right? Does it infringe on people's right? And if u have a gud reason for such actions,den it will be better u bring it to the table intelligently and not like a political tout!

2 Likes

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by ziccoit: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
KissCODE:
lolzzzz... So you wont do politics at all.

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
I weep bitterly for youths who are supporting buhari's madness and tyranny. It may be your turn tomorrow. Let us join hands together to condemn this unrepentant foolish tyrant called buhari before he set this country ablaze. Buhari is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is clearly madness of the first order by the president... if he thinks Ekiti election was rigged by PDP what of the election that brought him to power, how under aged almanjiri voted him in..how ever he should also visit Osun State and see how Aregbe rascal swindled Osun money and turned the state into state of agony...

1 Like

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
StOla:
Fayose and his rice eating hooligans.

Governor, cut more kpomo and fish for the boys, they are getting too lazy propagating your falsehood.
I pity your life. Continue to support madness, tyranny and political terrorism until it comes to your turn and your family. Buhari can be likened with Idi-Amin of Uganda with his vengiance and vendictitiveness.

1 Like

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Jesusloveyou: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
erunz:
SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE REMIND ME THE JOB OF EFCC, NO ONE CAN INTIMIDATE FAYOSE
fayose na person? I know it wil be very easy to take fayose out from govt house
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
These pple should allow him rest nah
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by naijagobetter(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Integrityfarms:
is it right and normal for fayose and his area boys come state house of assembly members to invade a compitent court, disrupt proceedings ,beat up the judge and go unpunished? NO!
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by Jesusloveyou: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
ifyan:
If this is true then shame on this current administration.
shame to ur corrupt minded generation

1 Like

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by naijagobetter(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
BigIyanga:
Naija is gradually sinking into abyss of tyranny. Why does this govt keep acting in a staccato manner? Why can't they serve cour-ordered warrant of arrest?? Why intimidate people with sporadic shooting?? What's not lawful under OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ should not be legalized under GMB!
when fayose invaded the court and unleash terror on the judge where were you?why didnt you advice him to secure a court order? Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by AlanSugar(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wail me an ocean! Desperate crooks require tyrant handling so wailing is allowed!

Integrityfarms:
Re: Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers by AlanSugar(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
dannewlife:
Governance is not all about intimidation of your political opponents !

You call a crook a political opponent? Are they campaigning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman / Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.